My dream about Ruslana and Lussekatt

- Home - Registrierung - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / My dream about Ruslana and Lussekatt
Autor Beitrag
Linnea

A few weeks ago, I had a strange dream about Ruslana and Lussekatt... I was home, in my room, when I remembered thar Ruslana had a concert on tv. I swiched on the tv. Then I was there, at the concert. She sang Wild Dances, and I danced to it. Lussekatt was at the stage and danced, I was so jellous!!! After the show came the dancing teacher Eva (she is theater teacher, we had her in chool in the 6th grade) and asked me if I wanted to come to the dancing lesson. I was so happy!!!

After a few weeks danced I at Eurovision with Lussekatt and Ruslana.

I thiink it was a great dream, but, it's just a dream... =(

Lussekatt

Linnea !!!

LOL, this is awesome! I guess Ruslana and myself had made a real impression on you ;-)
Well, dancing on stage with her is actually a dream I also had - last week I think it was! But that was just a daydream. I listened to Ruslanas songs and had fantasies of Ruslana inviting me to dance with her. Because she had seen me dancing the wild dances and was impressed. So at a concert in Sweden she asked me to join her........
Just the thought of that made me emediately inspired of keeping that wild dance of mine in fresh mind. I havent practiced it since I won that songcontest in november. But maybe I should continue with that , just in case ;-)

alper

what an imaginative dream, i saw her on my dreams lots of times, but they werent unusual like that :)

Linnea

=)

july

: ???

Linnea

july
??? I don't understand.

Lussekatt

Linnea

she ask about clip of svitanok. I have seen it but havent answer I was about to do that one day but forgotten about it.

and for this nice topic I will soon come up with an appropiate picture ;-)

Linnea

Lussekatt
Ok!

Ivan

july
[url=]http://www.muzon.com/myruslana/[/url]

racsy

# Gesendet: 5 Feb 2005 20:56

Linnea
and i was dreaming ruslana.i find about ruslana,bacause i was dreaming her!da nije bilo tog sna,ja ne bih danas bila ovde.
july
where are you from????

Dieses Thema ist geschlossen. Es sind keine weiteren Antworten moeglich.

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site