The Ruslana Fairytale game!! (1)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / The Ruslana Fairytale game!!
. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Esther
# Gesendet: 20 Jul 2005 11:30 - Edited by: Moderator
Antwort 

I start a story with some sentances.
The second may add 3 till 5 sentances.
So we are all writing a story about Ruslana.
But remember it is a fairytale so it is not true.

And keep it NEAT!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Ruslana was walking in Kyiv and thinking about a new concert.
She was walking to somewhere but did not know to where.
She was in deep thoughts thill she heard...............

Guido
Antwort 

someone shouting : Hey ! Hey ! Hey !
(not very original, but at least I try)

Guido
Antwort 

But remember it is a fairytale
I think the beginning is wrong for a fairytale. Too modern.
Here all fairytales begin with :
In a far country (in reality not so long ago), there was a beautifull "Princessa".
Her name was Ruslana and because she could sing so well (and was so beautifull) she was allowed to sing on a contest in another far country.
She won it, but the king of the country, called Yanukovitch was not an hounest man.
(Who continues ?)

Esther
# Gesendet: 21 Jul 2005 10:19 - Edited by: Esther
Antwort 

GuiodIt is ok but I did not know how to translate it. I stole the idea!!:P:P:P

But why so political??? And why steering on something already happened?? Well I use your beginning! Without the political thing.

Dieter wrote this
In a far country (in reality not so long ago), there was a beautifull "Princessa".
Her name was Ruslana and because she could sing so well (and was so beautifull) she was allowed to sing on a contest in another far country.

She could sing like the best singing birds maybe even better!!
Her feeling for the music makes people..........................

Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 22 Jul 2005 01:18 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

Fairytales is not my thing at all but involving Ruslana makes it suddenly interesting. and to make a cooperation can make it fun. I hope more will join into it! I added Ruslanas name to the topic title as well. I skip the last sentence Esther. It had an interesting story beginning aldready:

Esther:

Guido:

Lusse:
Ruslana emediately got awake from her deep thoughts. Those words was very familiar and close to her and gave a sudden reaction. She turned around and she almost got a chock when she saw.........

Esther
# Gesendet: 22 Jul 2005 11:59
Antwort 

Lusse
Thanks!!!.

Esther:

Guido:

Lusse:
Ruslana emediately got awake from her deep thoughts. Those words was very familiar and close to her and gave a sudden reaction. She turned around and she almost got a shock when she saw.........

Esther:
a big big very big thing of four legs staring at her.
Happily Ruslana knew what to do after she found herself back without fear she did........................

Lussekatt
Antwort 

....slowly went towards the big wolf that was staring right at her. It was calm, just standing there and even invited Ruslana to touch the fur and give it a hug. The wolf said to Ruslana "come along, I want to show you something" ....

houstonfan
Antwort 

Lussekatt
"come along, I want to show you something" .... Ruslana, being suspicious of the wolf did as he asked. The light of day was fading turning everything around her to black, night was upon her. The wolf lead her into the forbidden forest where no man of any strength would dare tred alone at night. The air around her became stagnant and thick, she could see her own breath in the moon light.

txninny
Antwort 

.... Ruslana, being suspicious of the wolf did as he asked. The light of day was fading turning everything around her to black, night was upon her. The wolf lead her into the forbidden forest where no man of any strength would dare tred alone at night. The air around her became stagnant and thick, she could see her own breath in the moon light.
The wolf turned and faced her and said " Ruslana, there is nothing to be affraid of. I am here to protect you." With this, Ruslana gave a small smile to the wolf and gladly followed. As the night grew brighter from the moonlight...

Esther
# Gesendet: 24 Jul 2005 13:03
Antwort 

The wolf turned and faced her and said " Ruslana, there is nothing to be affraid of. I am here to protect you." With this, Ruslana gave a small smile to the wolf and gladly followed. As the night grew brighter from the moonlight...

She followed the wolf to another place deeper into the forrest. Ruslana wanted to ask the wolf a question but the wolf said: shhhhh and watch. Ruslana saw that they were on an open spot/place deep in the forest but that was not all she saw.............

houstonfan
Antwort 

Esther
Ruslana saw that they were on an open spot/place deep in the forest but that was not all she saw.............
Ruslana, being blinded by the brightness of the moon turned to speak to the wolf. But the wolf had vanished. She was now alone and the light which was guiding her was now black. Fear rose in her and she began to tremble. The silence of the forest was deafening.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Ruslana was breathing heavily. She couldnt really think clear of what to do next. But she somehow felt calm, convincing herself not to be affraid. Suddenly the forest seemes to wake up from its deep silence. The wind came slowly and starting to twist the leaves in the threes around her. She somehow thought that the wind was wispering her name: Ruslaaaaaanaaaa, Ruslaaaaaanaaaa.... she began to walk, tumbling around and almost fell. Her long hair got stuck in a bush as she didnt see it in the dark. When she was working with to get hair off from there then suddenly.....

houstonfan
# Gesendet: 24 Jul 2005 21:24 - Edited by: houstonfan
Antwort 

When she was working with to get hair off from there then suddenly.....

a group of people surrounded her. They were all asking " Who are you? Where did you come from? Who are you?" Being stunned and somewhat frightened, Ruslana did not know how to answer them. What they wanted or why they did not know who she was. She thought....

Guido
Antwort 

It are all fans of me : From sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Ukraina (of course), Spain, greece, Romania, Slowenia, Belgrado, Iceland, Canada , the baltic states, Russia ...
We want you to sing for us .... and dance ...

txninny
# Gesendet: 24 Jul 2005 21:43 - Edited by: txninny
Antwort 

Guido
how could she think this It are all fans of me if they asked her this They were all asking " Who are you? Where did you come from? Who are you?" ?

Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 24 Jul 2005 21:56 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

LOL!! I think this topic is really cool! but we shall spare on comments like this of mine now to make the story fluent.

Guido

txninny has right. That was really interesting of houstonfans part of the story, that the people around her DONT know her. So as you took the turn then why not change your story a bit to fit Houstonfans?

Guido
Antwort 

I was right, but there was some wrong with timing :
First she sang and danced and then they were all fans of her.
Because she was afraid the wolve would eat her she invented on the spot a new song. We all now ik now as DWTW.

txninny
Antwort 

houstonfan
She thought.... Why do they not know me? All was silent when a familiar voice whispered from behind her. Ruslana...Ruslana, turned to see only a shadowed figure in a hooded cloak. She thought, why is this voice so familiar? It was not the leaves nor the wind whispering to her, but this shadowed figure that was calling her name. She wondered...

Lussekatt
Antwort 

....how the wolfs voice could be in the appearance of a human beeing. A man stepped forward to her and introduced himself as Yapetuz. Welcome to my wild world he said. This is my people.

houstonfan
# Gesendet: 25 Jul 2005 00:24 - Edited by: houstonfan
Antwort 

....how the wolfs voice could be in the appearance of a human beeing. A man stepped forward to her and introduced himself as Yapetuz. Welcome to my wild world he said. This is my people.

My people know not of you and care not for your status. You were lead here because a darkness shadows over you. Fear us not, we only want to know the "real" you. Things weigh heavily on your mind giving you no peace. In order for you to have complete happiness, you must release all that is troubling you. With this said, Ruslana...

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Thats very kind of you, thank you but...

txninny
# Gesendet: 25 Jul 2005 04:53 - Edited by: txninny
Antwort 

thank you but... my journey has been long and I am tired. Ruslana turns and asks "May I stay with your people for the night?" Yapetuz says "It would be a pleasure if you would grace my people with your company." Yapetuz turns to his brother, "Please ready a room for our guest." His brother bows to Ruslana as if she were a queen and says "It would be my pleasure." and leaves.

txninny
Antwort 

As Ruslana listens to Yapetuz playing the bandura, he glances over to Ruslana and sees a calm, yet sad look in her eyes. Yapetuz wonders what is on her mind. The next day, after a restful sleep...

Esther
# Gesendet: 25 Jul 2005 10:47
Antwort 

she wakes up and she hears people sing and making music. She walks to the window and she sees that she can see the whole city. It is soo beautifull. Everything is still in the midievall age. The music, clothing, houses, stuff they use everything. Ruslana starts to worrie of her husband who she can't reach from her as there is no phone. Yapetuz comes into the room whithout knocking and it makes her feel a little bit angry and sais: Can't you knock and why am I here what is my husband suposed to think?? Maybe well not maybe he has called the police!! There are loads and loads of people who are missing me now!!! And the company my husband an I have?? Yapetuz says: Sit down and I will tell you about the state of your husband Ruslana: My husband his state!?!?!?!?!! Quiet!!! and why you are here and what you are going to do today to get happy!! First the state of your husband your husband....................................

Sorry that it is so long but I love to write stories and wel specially this!!!

Lussekatt
Antwort 

hm....I think something is missing now so I add something between txninnys last two posts if thats okey, then it can continue from Esthers.

Yapetuz turns to his brother, "Please ready a room for our guest." His brother bows to Ruslana as if she were a queen and says "It would be my pleasure." and leaves.

At the same time Ruslana and Yapetuz made the conversation more people has joined in the dark forest. But it isnt dark anymore as they brought torches with them. Everyone was silent and started to walk on a small narrow path with Yapetuz brother Extuz in the lead. They was walking and walking. Ruslana felt both confused and very tired. Her feet hurts and she has walked long enough today.

Suddenly they could se a shadow of an hill with a kind of castleshaped building on the top in the moonlight. They enter the building from a huge platform that has to be led down to them, like after a bridge has been open. While inside there everyone was cheering and happy but also very curious of Ruslana who they have never met before.

On the huge inside yard in the middle of the building they had made a fire and people gathered together on the floor around it. People came to Ruslana and gave her food. That was exactly what she needed! As she was eating the people starts to play music.

As Ruslana listens to Yapetuz playing the bandura, he glances over to Ruslana and sees a calm, yet sad look in her eyes. Yapetuz wonders what is on her mind. The next day, after a restful sleep...

txninny
# Gesendet: 25 Jul 2005 16:37 - Edited by: txninny
Antwort 

Your husband Does not know of your whereabouts and does not wonder where you are. Nor is he worried, he knows the company you are in is safe. You were brought here because of a gift which you possess. To stand strong for others, live to fight, fight to live. Yet you do not fight for yourself. Your whole life has made a mark in the world, but what you do for yourself is of most importance. Your life and your name will be remembered for centuries to come but before this ends will you remember who you really are and what your happiness was? Ruslana began to...

Esther
# Gesendet: 25 Jul 2005 17:40
Antwort 

The whole story is a mess so I thought clearing it up:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Esther:

Guido:

Lusse:
Ruslana emediately got awake from her deep thoughts. Those words was very familiar and close to her and gave a sudden reaction. She turned around and she almost got a shock when she saw.........

Esther:
a big big very big thing of four legs staring at her.
Happily Ruslana knew what to do after she found herself back without fear she did........................

Lusse:
....slowly went towards the big wolf that was staring right at her. It was calm, just standing there and even invited Ruslana to touch the fur and give it a hug. The wolf said to Ruslana "come along, I want to show you something" ....

Houstonfan:
Ruslana, being suspicious of the wolf did as he asked. The light of day was fading turning everything around her to black, night was upon her. The wolf lead her into the forbidden forest where no man of any strength would dare tred alone at night. The air around her became stagnant and thick, she could see her own breath in the moon light.

txninny:

Esther:
She followed the wolf to another place deeper into the forrest. Ruslana wanted to ask the wolf a question but the wolf said: shhhhh and watch. Ruslana saw that they were on an open spot/place deep in the forest but that was not all she saw.............

Houstenfan:
Ruslana, being blinded by the brightness of the moon turned to speak to the wolf. But the wolf had vanished. She was now alone and the light which was guiding her was now black. Fear rose in her and she began to tremble. The silence of the forest was deafening.

Lusse:
Ruslana was breathing heavily. She couldnt really think clear of what to do next. But she somehow felt calm, convincing herself not to be affraid. Suddenly the forest seemes to wake up from its deep silence. The wind came slowly and starting to twist the leaves in the threes around her. She somehow thought that the wind was wispering her name: Ruslaaaaaanaaaa, Ruslaaaaaanaaaa.... she began to walk, tumbling around and almost fell. Her long hair got stuck in a bush as she didnt see it in the dark. When she was working with to get hair off from there then suddenly.....

houstonfan:
a group of people surrounded her. They were all asking " Who are you? Where did you come from? Who are you?" Being stunned and somewhat frightened, Ruslana did not know how to answer them. What they wanted or why they did not know who she was. She thought....

txtinny:
Why do they not know me? All was silent when a familiar voice whispered from behind her. Ruslana...Ruslana, turned to see only a shadowed figure in a hooded cloak. She thought, why is this voice so familiar? It was not the leaves nor the wind whispering to her, but this shadowed figure that was calling her name. She wondered...

Lusse:

houstonfan:
My people know not of you and care not for your status. You were lead here because a darkness shadows over you. Fear us not, we only want to know the "real" you. Things weigh heavily on your mind giving you no peace. In order for you to have complete happiness, you must release all that is troubling you. With this said, Ruslana...

Lusse:
Thats very kind of you, thank you but...

txtinny:
my journey has been long and I am tired. Ruslana turns and asks "May I stay with your people for the night?" Yapetuz says "It would be a pleasure if you would grace my people with your company." Yapetuz turns to his brother, "Please ready a room for our guest." His brother bows to Ruslana as if she were a queen and says "It would be my pleasure." and leaves.

Lusse:
At the same time Ruslana and Yapetuz made the conversation more people has joined in the dark forest. But it isnt dark anymore as they brought torches with them. Everyone was silent and started to walk on a small narrow path with Yapetuz brother Extuz in the lead. They was walking and walking. Ruslana felt both confused and very tired. Her feet hurts and she has walked long enough today.

Suddenly they could se a shadow of an hill with a kind of castleshaped building on the top in the moonlight. They enter the building from a huge platform that has to be led down to them, like after a bridge has been open. While inside there everyone was cheering and happy but also very curious of Ruslana who they have never met before.

On the huge inside yard in the middle of the building they had made a fire and people gathered together on the floor around it. People came to Ruslana and gave her food. That was exactly what she needed! As she was eating the people starts to play music.

txtinny:

Esther:
she wakes up and she hears people sing and making music. She walks to the window and she sees that she can see the whole city. It is soo beautifull. Everything is still in the midievall age. The music, clothing, houses, stuff they use everything. Ruslana starts to worrie of her husband who she can't reach from her as there is no phone. Yapetuz comes into the room whithout knocking and it makes her feel a little bit angry and sais: Can't you knock and why am I here what is my husband suposed to think?? Maybe well not maybe he has called the police!! There are loads and loads of people who are missing me now!!! And the company my husband an I have?? Yapetuz says: Sit down and I will tell you about the state of your husband Ruslana: My husband his state!?!?!?!?!! Quiet!!! and why you are here and what you are going to do today to get happy!! First the state of your husband your husband....................................

txtinny:
Does not know of your whereabouts and does not wonder where you are. Nor is he worried, he knows the company you are in is safe. You were brought here because of a gift which you possess. To stand strong for others, live to fight, fight to live. Yet you do not fight for yourself. Your whole life has made a mark in the world, but what you do for yourself is of most importance. Your life and your name will be remembered for centuries to come but before this ends will you remember who you really are and what your happiness was? Ruslana began to...

Esther
# Gesendet: 25 Jul 2005 17:46
Antwort 

scream HOW!!!! I am a I don't know how many miles away from him and away over a day!! And he does not worrie where I am??? He loves me does miss me!! He is always with me!! How can he not be worried about me?? And our company well I am not that affraid that that will colaps but they need me!! And what gift!!! I can sing, I dance, I learned to conduct an orcestra I thought I was using all my gifst and everything. I fought yes indeed but wouldn't we al fight for such thing!!! Remember who I am I know who I am!!! Why are you thinking that I don't know who I am anymore!!! And my happiness well everyone has some of this times in his life!!! And she yelled on and on till she began to cry and said I don't know it all. I had so much to do you know. And she started to tell all what she did the last year starting with her great victory in..........................

txninny
Antwort 

My victory in Eurovision does this mean nothing? This made my name known to everyone and I used this for good. I stood by my country in Orange Revolution and I fight for children. Does this mean nothing? Yapetuz looked at her and said "What you have done is honerable and has made you strong for others, but has this made you strong for yourself?" Your ability to sing and dance is the surface to a deeper you. Your journey begins today, your task is clear. You must use the strength you posses to fight for others and now use to fight for yourself. Yapetuz hands Ruslana a locket with dragon. Use this as your protection, remember your journey begins today. Ruslana takes the locket...

Esther
# Gesendet: 25 Jul 2005 21:19
Antwort 

txninny
What I wrote is what Ruslana says not someone else!!

So your piece does not enclose to what I wrote.

. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site