The Ruslana Fairytale game!! (3)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / The Ruslana Fairytale game!!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Autor Beitrag
Esther
# Gesendet: 5 Dez 2005 15:16
Antwort 

*Does someone want to go on??*

Guido
Antwort 

Even een nederlandstalig grapje tussendoor : Ik heb een sprookjeshuwelijk : Mijn vrouw is een heks.

laura La Manna
Antwort 

Is anybody here in this moment?

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Esther
*Does someone want to go on??*

yeah of course but I have too much to think of in my head right now. I have to take this when I do not have loads of other work to do, hopefully in a couple of weeks I can return to this and take time with it....

Esther
# Gesendet: 6 Dez 2005 12:04
Antwort 

laura La Manna
Is anybody here in this moment?
Go to the other topic is there anybody here this moment!!!
Only replays that has to do with the story!

Please.

Lussekatt
Okey I see I will wait untill that!!! Take your time. For writing you need good inspiration.

Esther
# Gesendet: 9 Jan 2006 12:52 - Edited by: Esther
Antwort 

Ruslana wanted to open her eyes and take over controle but it didn't work. She had to dream the dream and the stuff worked on and on. She felt so much anger inside it started to cook. All her anger came out. Images flashed by and did go faster and faster than ............................... it was gone. Everything was quiet and green. She opened her eyes and if someone controled her hand picked up the pencil and paper. She wrote untill....

her fingers hurt but than it was finaly finished. Ruslana lay down the paper and walked arround in the little room. Touched the wall it was sooo cold but she didn't feel cold. The cold made her fingers hurt less. She walked to the kitchen and let the water runn over her fingers......

Lussekatt
Antwort 

somehow it went even more and more cold in the room....and the water was about to turn to ice....Ruslana started to shiver and looked at the door to the room. She havent even started to think that she wanted to get out of the room until the doors open. Japetus came into the room in a hurry.
-Come quickly dear Ruslana. The evil white wizard has discovered that you are here....we must hurry! He gave Ruslana a.....

Esther
# Gesendet: 9 Jan 2006 16:25
Antwort 

robe a georgous dark purple one with a big hood. She had to put the hood over her head. Ruslana asked and my task?? What about the bottles with that strange liquid and the bread?
The task is no longer importand said Japetus. I was very glad to see that you only drunk one of them cause they are dangerous. The wariors will come and destroy the last ones. The most importand thing now is to get you out of this ford.

Ruslana was confiused: Evil white wizard, wariors, ford the cloack, importand to get out. What is going on? she wondered.

She did not get more time to think Japetus pushed her in the direction of the door.

NOOO Ruslana said I want my notes, my song. There is no time Ruslana said Japetus and grabed her arm and walked out of the room.

They walked thrue a long hall, Ruslana looked back she saw long and big things under cloacks go into the room.

Japetus said do not look back we have to run when you look back you go slowlier.

Elliver
# Gesendet: 12 Feb 2006 18:57 - Edited by: Elliver
Antwort 

Oops!! I'm sorry, this little story of mine isn't right ;) I started at the end of page 2!! So I'll delete it again

Esther
# Gesendet: 13 Feb 2006 12:10
Antwort 

Elliver
*that is ok really cool you have written something it is my mistake I had to tell you that that is the edited version and that after that one we did go on sorry!! for that!!*

Elliver
Antwort 

Esther
You don't have to be sorry ;) I was the one who was doing a bit stupid by starting at page 2 haha!

Elliver
Antwort 

Japetus said do not look back we have to run when you look back you go slowlier.

He left Ruslana by the door and she ran as fast as she could across the small path that led to the dark forest beside the fort. Within a few seconds she was sheltering after the bushes under the high trees and panted because she was worn out of running. Through the leaves she could see the fort, which didn't look so friendly as before anymore. She could see the chamber where she sat a couple of minutes ago and was glad she was out of there. By the big, wooden door Ruslana saw Japetus looking around with a scared expression on his face, if only she could help him before that evil white wizard arrived at the fort and would hurt him. But no, she refused to go back to that place and stayed behind the bushes, watching what was going to happen...

After a while she saw something strange. A little lightball floated through the air in Japetus' direction. It sparkled and hopped up and down, it looked like a little flying star. But just when Ruslana had the idea that it couldn't hurt any one, the lightball arrived at the door of the fort, in front of Japetus, and began to grow. It became bigger and bigger and then it exploded. One moment Ruslana couldn't see anything through the sharp light and she closed her eyes. On the background she could hear a long, high scream and she knew immediately that it was Japetus screaming. She wanted to open her eyes, so she could rescue him from... well... where from? But she couldn't, the light was so sharp that she would get blind if she would open her eyes.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 6; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site