. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 13 . 14 . >>
Autor Beitrag
aly
Antwort 

Here is the largest bulding in Europe the "Parliment palace" Romania,Bucharest

Oleg_
Antwort 

Very interesting topic!
Where are you from? Are you from Romania?

susanne
Antwort 

wasn't that building built by a maniac suffering from melagomania? Chaucescu. He called it the palace of the poeple. sadly, there weren't any poeple that could live in it. He demolished one fifth of the centre of bukarest to built it.

Guido
Antwort 

It's a tasteless building, poor people !

Oleg_
Antwort 

Guido
;)

Lussekatt
Antwort 

susanne

yes it was Nicolae Ceaucescu!

Esther
# Gesendet: 29 Okt 2005 12:26
Antwort 

aly
HEY I have walked there!!! It was a palace. And it is twice as big as you see cause there are also rooms under. They call it the peoples house I thought that Dana said.
The day that we went there was sooooo incredably hot!!!
And I asked can I go to the fountain and splash some water in my face but she said don't you see the guards!!
I did not see them untill she said it.
And then later at the big fountain ( I really liked the view ) I asked what would happen if you put 50 litres of soap in it!!:P

When I went to Romania I wanted to see that building but it also made me feel sick!! And more buildings and stories made me feel sick. How can a person do such thing!!! I find it pretty complicated.
In one way you can say everyone had work and food but all the other stuff that he did it is just so grosse so sick.

But that is my point of view. And it is easy for me to say. I know.

Ginta
Antwort 

This picture is fantastic and beautifull. I like this all picture

racsy

# Gesendet: 29 Okt 2005 14:44
Antwort 

wow!

susanne
Antwort 

esther

Many indonesians and surinamese worked themselves to death to pay for those beautiful building in amsterdam and the hague. And don't forget the people that worked on those ships. when a ship returned half of the crew was dead, but at least those building have taste and are beautiful. This building looks disgusting. My parents went to rumania ones under the regime of ceaucescu. My mother opened the curtens in her hotel and she saw a sniper on the roof. That's really scary and on the streets my parents saw scenes you can only see in north-korea nowadays. they were waving with flags etc. (and pretending to be happy)

Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 11 Nov 2005 02:23 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

And here is the person who created that palace....the dictator Ceacescu as he looked like right after he was killed. Look his eyes are open...

This cutout from the press is autenthic from the time of the Revolution in Romania back in 1989. I got it shortly after it was annouced he was dead.

The headline translation:
"The execusion of Ceacuescu released a shock of hapiness"

of respect: If anyone thinks this photo is unapropiate then I or the first moderator who see it takes it off forum!

as requested here is the link istead:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/Lussekatt/Ceaucescu.jpg

Esther
# Gesendet: 11 Nov 2005 09:22
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Euh I must say that I have mixed feelings by seeing the pic. Maybe you can put only the link so people can choose for them selves if they want to see the article.

Jessijka
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Euw! auful picture. Isent he dead there?

Ivan
# Gesendet: 11 Nov 2005 12:16 - Edited by: Ivan
Antwort 

btw yesterday was 10 November... on this day before 16 years Bulgarian democracy was born!!! We remove our dictator Todor Živkov... And Im now happy living in our new Europe :)

D39
Antwort 

Ivan
on this day before 16 years Bulgarian democracy was born
Do you really think you live democratic?

In my country the Revolution started on the 17th of Dec. 1989 in Timisoara and on 22nd it reached the apogee in Bucharest. The Ceausescus were caught on the Eve of Christmas, formally judged and on the day of Christmas they were killed in Targoviste.
They did a very bad thing then.
In the Bible is a verse that reads: ''Poor people who kill their leaders...Their blood upon them.''
And it seems it's real...Now we live worser and worser than then.

D39
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Could you send the whole translation, please?
:)

aly
Antwort 

Ivan

What about the romanian suporters of DINAMO???

In Bulgaria the police stinks!!

When they arrived they say that Bulgaria has nothing to do whit Europe!

...and if you want to know I'm not hapy about the dead of Ceausescu!!

D39
Antwort 

I'm a DINAMO supporter too.
Free the romanians held in Bulgaria!!!
You know, there was another thing like this with romanians and Bulgaria, when the reporter of romanian channel PRO TV, George Buhnici, was arrested in Ruse.
What's the matter with this???

aly
Antwort 

D39

Sorry I like more STEAUA.

susanne
Antwort 

D39

Ceaucescu should have gone to my country. In the hague to the international court of justice. And he had to be punished. He was an evil man. and you say that life is worse in rumania nowadays, but as far as I know poeple were hungry in rumenia during the ceaucescu regime. On tv you saw footage of poeple standing in the line the whole night for a loaf of bread. I mean you´re not standing in the line for bread nowadays. Rumania is still poor but not starving.

D39
Antwort 

susanne
yes, I see your point...
footage of poeple standing in the line the whole night for a loaf of bread[/i]
But then you had money and you had little food...
Now they have a lot of food, but...no money at all.
Back then it was ILLEGAL NOT TO WORK
Nowadays you seek a job and you find...none
That's what my point is.

D39
Antwort 

susanne
yes, I see your point...
footage of poeple standing in the line the whole night for a loaf of bread[/i]
But then you had money and you had little food...
Now they have a lot of food, but...no money at all.
Back then it was ILLEGAL NOT TO WORK
Nowadays you seek a job and you find...none
That's what my point is.

D39
Antwort 

aly
No prob :)

D39
Antwort 

D39
A precisation: The People's House isn't even finnished.

susanne
Antwort 

D39

I see. We know that rumania is still a poor country, but compared to then you think 'this cannot be worse'. But I hope that you don't think that an EU-membership will help you. At the moment the EU is causing a huge rift between the rich and the poor. In my country the wages never differed that much, but now the working claas is getting poorer. Did you hear about france and the riots? That is just the new underclass that is protesting. In western europe there came to many immigrants and the government is having an insane believe in the holy church of the free market. (i'm not against immigrants coming here, but there came to many who were just trying their luck. a political refugee is always welcome in my perspective)

Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 11 Nov 2005 18:53 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

Esther
Maybe you can put only the link so people can choose for them selves if they want to see the article.

sure good idea. its fixed

D39
Could you send the whole translation, please?

sure, but later on. I have to work now

D39
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Ok, no prob, I have time, take yours. :)

Esther
# Gesendet: 11 Nov 2005 19:16
Antwort 

D39
They did a very bad thing then.
In the Bible is a verse that reads: ''Poor people who kill their leaders...Their blood upon them.''
And it seems it's real...Now we live worser and worser than then.

...................Don't know what to say!!
It is strange I heard that from more people out of Romania. My aunt says in that time we had food, houses, work and money. But you could not choose your own things and what you wanted to do.
I find it really hard to understand. It is something we will never understand I think.

How can a man do such thing???
And this might sound very stupid but in one way I feel sorry for him that he had that in his head. And when you see that palais I get the idea that he must have been very lonely.

D39
Antwort 

Esther
I find it really hard to understand. It is something we will never understand I think.
That what you heard, was before 1980, when only if you were in the head of a work place, in romanian it was called ''stahanovist'' or ''muncitor de seama/frunte''(''leading worker'')...but this was only used in case you wanted to buy expensive stuff...I mean if you had a wage of 3000 lei and you wanted to buy something of, let's say 21000 lei, you had to be a ''stahanovist''.
For the class of ''stahanovist'' a man was getting a bigger wage, a diploma and a decoration(insignia).
My grandfather was decorated with the ''Meritul Agricol''(''The Agricol Merit/Deserve'') for four times.''Meritul Agricol'' was used in the case of workers in agricultural space.

Esther
# Gesendet: 11 Nov 2005 19:34
Antwort 

D39
Ok.

A woman got angry. But instead of talking English to me she got angry at my friend in Romanian!!! But she was angry at me!!

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 13 . 14 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site