- Óźšąæķńüźą - Šóńńźčé - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / here is...
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 13 . 14 . >>
Autor Beitrag
D39
Antwort 

Esther
Maybe she didn't knew English?
Or she was thinking that your friend, who is romanian, should of teached you what to do.
Don't be mad on us...not all of us are like that. :)

Esther
# Gesendet: 11 Nov 2005 19:41
Antwort 

D39
Maybe she didn't knew English?
No she did cause if she didn't she wouldn't be angry at me.

Or she was thinking that your friend, who is romanian, should of teached you what to do.
Don't be mad on us...not all of us are like that. :)

No she said that I must not think of Ceaucescu as I do cause he was good. Ofcourse when everybody has three houses and as rich as her then they would praise him!!
I was talking with my friend and asked her questions just to learn more and to see if the things I knew about him were correct and well mabye it would change my opinion.

D39
Antwort 

Esther
He wasn't bad at all...All those bad things that happened under his rule were orderd by his ''lovely'' wife Elena(Leana as we call her) and his acolytes, that betrayed him at the Revolution...
Who now(ok not all) rule us today.

Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 11 Nov 2005 20:39 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

D39

Here is the full translation of the article:

(right under the photo:)
"The body of the hated Nicolae Ceausescu was shown on Romanian television the 26th of december. The whole execusionprocess was also shown later on.

Headline:
The execusion of Ceausescu released a shock of hapiness

Article:
The news about the execusion of Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife Elena was announced unexpected and brought up a chock of hapiness all around Romania.

The fireshootings of Ceausescus loyaly secret police (Securitate, Lusses note) almost stopped at the 26th of december. But the mood is still nervous in many cities and the temporary goverment is warning from new attacks from this "armed terrorists" as they now are called.

In the haunt for "terrorists" roadblocks is set up in many places around the country and all cars is checked. Armysoldiers with tanks and armour vehicles guards all important places and buildings.

According to a spokesman from the new goverment in Bukuresti - that has announced free elections in april - the heads of the army has demanded a fast trial to reduce the risks of new attacks from Ceausesculoyal security police.

The Ceausescu couple was executed at 4pm on christmas day after a two hour long trial in a militarycourt"

Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 11 Nov 2005 20:41 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

D39

I have a lot more articles from this issue and period that shows more photos of the dead bodies of the Ceausescus.....

D39
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Thanks a lot.
Can u send me the link(s) to those photos?

Lussekatt
Antwort 

D39

well, First I have to go down in the basement to get them all. I brought it all there just a while ago and by that way I found this article. Then I would need to take photos of them/or scan them into computer. Then upload them into the photoalbum so you can watch them. Then put the links to you. All this wont happen today. But I will bring it up for you later on. You are lucky as you ask now. If you have asked two weeks later I wouldnt be able to help you at all before june 2006. It has to do with my stuff in the basement that has to be carried away before renovation of the area....

Ivan
Antwort 

aly
the romanian suporters of DINAMO???
"nice people"
they say that Bulgaria has nothing to do whit Europe!
And I ask... With such a "nice people", who burned one petrol station and did alot of vandal things have something to do with Europe???
and if you want to know I'm not hapy about the dead of Ceausescu!
communist....

D39

reporter of romanian
After a investigation he was bring in guilty for using special instrument for spying... but he is now free!
Free the romanians held in Bulgaria!
After such a manifestation of vandalism, this will be a hard thing...

Forever Levski

D39
Antwort 

Lussekatt
''Lucky me!!!:)''
Again, thanks a lot...I'm waiting those.
I'm lucky because of you...If you wouldn't have shown that pic here in the forum I would of never know about them. THANKS!!! :)

Lussekatt
Antwort 

D39

and who is president in Romania today? I remember Roman? (uncertain of his forename) Iliescu that came after Ceausescu

Lussekatt
Antwort 

D39

how old are you. Maybe you are so young that you didnt remember all this in 1989. I remember it very well. I saw it on TV.

D39
Antwort 

Ivan
After such a manifestation of vandalism, this will be a hard thing...
Maybe you're right...We'll never know.
Though I saw a film, made by an eye-witness, and it was your people who started all...(sorry, no offence)
After a investigation he was bring in guilty for using special instrument for spying
I don't know...but you hame some(not all) crazy laws there...
I mean...you cannot make a film for news with a hidden camera?!?
At us is something normal...that's how policemen are helped to erradicate coruption and all the other bad stuffs...

D39
Antwort 

Lussekatt
I remember it, though I was very young back then(just 3 y.o.) but I can remember how my parents took me and my brother to the countryside at my grandpas', because in my city the tanks were rolling on the streets.
I remember TV too, I thought that it was good what people are doing, but now I'm not so sure...
And I can remember that, when we came back home, we found a bullet in our house, fired thru the kitchen window(the place where,oftenly, the romanian people stood among day, in the communist regime). I srill have that bullet now...it's kinda 9 cm long.

Guido
Antwort 

I had the same problem with Esther. I asked her something and then was surprised she didn't know what I was talking about.
But then I had to say : Of course, you weren't even born then (25 years ago). It was funny.
It's holiday here today. End of WW I. I wasn't born then either.
Lucky me ! :-))
When I see your name on forum I always say : Ha the Lusse !

Ivan
Antwort 

D39
don't know...but you hame some(not all) crazy laws there...
I mean...you cannot make a film for news with a hidden camera?!?

It was removed last month...
and it was your people who started all
And how they started???

Lussekatt
Antwort 

D39

Look at this I found online http://www.ceausescu.org/ it shows some photos of the dead bodies and also the one at the article I showed in colour. but the photos is small and you cant see so clear....

D39
Antwort 

Ivan
It was removed last month...
Very good, then George Buhnici can come there without fear that he could get arrested again :)
And how they started???
You know...how all fights start...a little bit bitching...and then, boom!!!

Lussekatt
Antwort 

D39
I remember it......
I srill have that bullet now..

woah...amazing and dramatic....what city you live in?

D39
Antwort 

Lussekatt
I know this site, it's the official Ceausescu site...
Thanks for being soo fast with your info...:)

D39
Antwort 

Lussekatt
In Slobozia, head-city of Ialomita County/Department. It' located between Bucharest and Constanta(allmost in the middle) at 120-some km far from the capital.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

D39
Thanks for being soo fast with your info...:)

yeah, I suddenly went very "re-interested" in this again. I might even go down to the basement and get the rest of the articles right away ;-) I might have something on video as well, have to check it, I think so... and now IM NOT DOING WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO DO instead!!

Ivan
Antwort 

D39
Im now sending you 2 Bgfolk songs... one from Rodopa mountain and one from macedinia. :)

D39
Antwort 

Lussekatt
WOW...bravo Lusse, right in the middle of the action as allways. :)
I remember this one time when I met him...I was about 2-3 y.o.
I shaked hands with him and after that he kissed me...
And this other time...when I was at the cinema with my parents... I saw an image of the Leader rolling on the screen(that was how films started those days) and I cried:''Uite-l pe Tovarasu'!''(''Look, it's The Comrade!'') and all the people in the sall started laughting and applausing...

D39
Antwort 

Ivan
Įėąćīäąš’ Čāąķ, ÷ąźąģ ...

D39
# Gesendet: 11 Nov 2005 21:29 - Edited by: D39
Antwort 

Lussekatt
I also remember that I was the leader of the squad of ''Soimii Patriei''("The Country's Hawks''), the organization for youth in kindergartens, at my kindergarten.

Ivan
Antwort 

D39
Sorry but I cant agane upload them... Ill try tomorrow morning when the traffic is smaller :)
Ill not give up :))

D39
Antwort 

Ivan
Thanks for your interest to provide me your music :) my good friend
Yes, if you can try tomorrow, I'm waiting for them whenever :)

D39
Antwort 

Ivan
So, how was communism in your country, if can remember anything?

Ivan
Antwort 

D39
Bad of curse... and stupid... one examle is enough: My father was pit in prison for owning one pic of the Statue of Freedom...
There is nothing worse than the communism

D39
Antwort 

Ivan
No s***...then, I feel bad for you and your dad...
And, did he stay long in prison?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 13 . 14 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site