Have you been on TV? (1)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- Óźšąæķńüźą - Šóńńźčé - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Have you been on TV?
. 1 . 2 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Linnea
Antwort 

Have you? I have, once. On a garden program, "Gröna rum" ("Green Room"). I was at the place where they were recording :)

D39
Antwort 

Linnea
I was live at a song festival... in which I won the 1st prize.
And I appeared on screen for abt 6 times :)

Linnea
Antwort 

Okey!

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Linnea

Hey, nice to see you here :-) Long time no see!

"Gröna rum"

Was you seen clear? If so then I havent been on TV at all. But I have been on TV a couple of times where you can see me very blurred. Once as an extra in the background many years ago in a TV series "Läckan", you might not remember it. Last time was in Floor Filler some weeks ago. You could see me in the background audience but that was very blurred. My husband didnt even recognize me when I was pointing on my spot. It was dark in the background.

Linnea
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Hehe, nu har vi fått bredband! Man såg mig ganska bra, jag och min lillasyster gick förbi kameran några gånger, så en gång kom vi med :)

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Linnea

cool!!

Christiane
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2005 10:35 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Linnea
I was interviewed by a TV team 3 years ago in Denmark at a fanmeeting, one day before a concert has taken place there. But I don´t know, if this was shown on TV.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Christiane
But I don´t know, if this was shown on TV.

and that remind me of a moment on Maidan when I was with Cora. We saw a cameraman walking around nearby us and I acted instinctly and started to wave my Ruslanabandana and shout "RUSLANAAAA". He turned the camera towards me and it really looked like he was filming me but I have no idea if it was shown in TV

Christiane
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2005 11:10 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Lussekatt
but I have no idea if it was shown in TV
Yeah, it´s difficult getting to know that, when you´re abroad, cause you can´t follow the TV programme there.

RSL
Antwort 

Hello!
I was one time on TV.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

RSL

hello and welcome to the forum of Ruslana.

I was one time on TV.

in what kind of show? what country are you from?

Esther
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2005 16:03
Antwort 

RSL
HIYA!!! Welcome!!

ShakiFanatico
Antwort 

Hmm... let me think... have I been on TV... ;-)

Lussekatt
Antwort 

ShakiFanatico
yes you was - in Ukraine right!! on your very OWN press conference, thats really something :]

Christiane
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2005 16:16
Antwort 

ShakiFanatico
have I been on TV... ;-)
I know......I´ve checked your website :-D

ShakiFanatico
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2005 16:17 - Edited by: ShakiFanatico
Antwort 

Lussekatt

lol, I know. It was rethorical question. ;-)

Christiane
I know......I´ve checked your website :-D

Cool! :-D

Christiane
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2005 16:20
Antwort 

ShakiFanatico
But who´s that girl sitting beside you?

ShakiFanatico
Antwort 

Christiane
But who´s that girl sitting beside you?

Yana (in the forum known as yanya), my friend whom I stayed with during that period.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2005 16:27
Antwort 

ShakiFanatico
I see.....exactly, I remember now, she mentioned, that she met you in Kiev.

ShakiFanatico
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2005 16:33 - Edited by: ShakiFanatico
Antwort 

Christiane
I see.....exactly, I remember now, she mentioned, that she met you in Kiev.

That's right. She was with me for a while in Kiev during my recent visit as well.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2005 16:54
Antwort 

ShakiFanatico
Have you been invited by Ruslana and her team and got that interview? I must have been missing something, as I can´t be online very often at the moment :-P

yanya
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2005 17:49
Antwort 

Well, hello! I noticed you are talking a bit about me:) I was present at the press-conference devoted to Mario's coming!
It wasn't my first time at TV. In Ukraine it's a commomthing to ve on Tv cameras - every day there are a lot of theatre plays, concerts and other events, which you can attend and TV cameras will shoot you for sure (even if you are not VIP person there and there is no need to give an interview).
The last time i have been on TV it was a TV programm "Emonenews" on the music channel M1. The program talked about the music news. At that time the program was devoted to the presentation of Ruslana's CLUB'IN. I was carrying one of the cakes with Vlad (from Kyiv) behind Ruslana and i've been a while there on the cameras!

Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2005 18:24 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

yanya
I was carrying one of the cakes with Vlad (from Kyiv) behind Ruslana and i've been a while there on the cameras!

cool!
and that reminds me of that I have actually been seen on ukrainian Television. It was on the charity concert at Arena Citi in may. I was at the very front with my huge banderol dedicated to Ruslana. It was a close up once on me very very fast there. I was seen singing "Kolomyika" for dear life, lol!

ShakiFanatico
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2005 18:30 - Edited by: ShakiFanatico
Antwort 

Christiane
Have you been invited by Ruslana and her team and got that interview?

Actually Yana (yanya) arranged the attention of several journalists in August and later the decision was made to air a part of the press conference in a news program as well. For the presentation of the Club'in album recently I was invited, yep.

yanya
In Ukraine it's a commomthing to ve on Tv cameras - every day there are a lot of theatre plays, concerts and other events, which you can attend and TV cameras will shoot you for sure (even if you are not VIP person there and there is no need to give an interview).

I wonder if I was on TV last time during the mini concert of Ruslana. I don't remember the name of the event or its purpose (you'd have to ask Jenya or someone else who was there too), but I saw the camera in the direction of me and the others fans sometimes. :-)

I was carrying one of the cakes with Vlad (from Kyiv) behind Ruslana and i've been a while there on the cameras!

I enjoyed watching that! It was very nice!! :-)

yanya
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2005 19:07
Antwort 

ShakiFanatico
I'll ask etos the name of the program where i will be able to watch you and even to record! I'd love to see that!

ShakiFanatico
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2005 19:39 - Edited by: ShakiFanatico
Antwort 

yanya
I'll ask etos the name of the program where i will be able to watch you and even to record! I'd love to see that!

That would be great, thanks! (I hope I will be able to watch the recording someday in that case too. :-) )

Conny
Antwort 

Christiane
3 years ago in Denmark at a fanmeeting

What kind of fan meeting?

Lussekatt
We saw a cameraman walking around nearby us and I acted instinctly and started to wave my Ruslanabandana and shout "RUSLANAAAA".

Yeah, that was fun. They also filmed us waving our Ruslanaflags at "Germany 12 points" but didn't show it on TV.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 8 Dez 2005 10:37
Antwort 

yanya
In Ukraine it's a commomthing to ve on Tv cameras - every day there are a lot of theatre plays, concerts and other events, which you can attend and TV cameras will shoot you for sure (even if you are not VIP person there and there is no need to give an interview).
I see. Well, this wouldn´t be possible in Germany or even anywhere else in Europe, if you have no official permission.

Conny
What kind of fan meeting?
It was a day before Jean Michel Jarre´s "Aero"-concert took place in a windmill park near Aalborg. The meeting took place in a bar in Aalborg and was organized by two danish fans. I think, that more than 30 fans gathered there. My husband and myself were staying there for our summer holidays, so we connected that with this concert.

Etos
# Gesendet: 8 Dez 2005 17:03 - Edited by: Etos
Antwort 

Yanya

Look here http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=3&topic =3114

I'll records it also for sure, as well as all other New Year programsperticipating Ruslana. So, don't worry, Mario, you'll see it and much more!

ShakiFanatico
Antwort 

Etos
I'll records it also for sure, as well as all other New Year programsperticipating Ruslana. So, don't worry, Mario, you'll see it and much more!

Äóęå ä’źóž!

. 1 . 2 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site