Finding Lost Forum Members!!! (4)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Finding Lost Forum Members!!!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Autor Beitrag
ShakiFanatico
Antwort 

Heart_healer
im fine thank you, ShakiFanatico, how are you

I'm fine too, thank you. Although I'm getting very tired so I think I'll go to sleep now.

ive just visited your website, good work :)

Thanks! :-)

Ροξκξινξι νξχθ! And I hope to see you here more often!

Christiane
# Gesendet: 7 Sep 2006 10:47
Antwort 

Heart_healer
hello, i found this topic by accident and thought that im one of these lost members as well
Hello, welcome back! :-) You are one of the lost members, that´s true. It´s been a loooooooooong time, since you were here.

no one remember me
Oh, you have no clue, how deeply you´ve been missed here

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Heart_healer

WOW! you still alive! Fantastic to hear from you again. Its really nice you visit us here. How have you been? Still healing hearts?

and no one remember me :'( ...

Of course you are remembered here. I had really nice time with you on forum and shared a lot, and we even talked on msn sometimes and you tried to help me with trying to public a file me singing Wild Dances, remember?! I never got so far with that though.... Lol,that was a long time ago now - , you are surely missed here!!!

its funny your hypotheses of sick_driver :))) but i remember the time when she was the most active member for a long time!
...Naluna _wildbeauty__ and others... they disappeared and nobody knows what happened to them... :/

yeah, I know!! Sickie was young and found new interests by the time, she was really wild and cool! I even noticed recently that she lost her moderator status - I guess that was because she simply left the forum for good. It is a long time since she dissappeared. And Naluna also was a dear friend. I deleted her on msn as well as she is never there and I havent heard of her for maybe a year...
I also wondered what happend to everyone... but Im still here!

Its a real nostalgia you came here, so great to see you! cool you still remember your login at least!
Take care, stay wild and please visit us soon again

obw
Antwort 

Heart_healer
and no one remember me :'(

Νε Οπΰβδΰ! Of course I remember you, how are you? How's St. Petersburg these days? Nice to see you here again.

obw
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Sickie was young and found new interests by the time, she was really wild and cool!

Yes, she seems to be into photography nowadays, that were the last things she entered into her blogspot blog. I chatted with her on MSN sometimes and she recommended my some music. Google also tells me she has an Flickr account and that she moved her blogging to myspace.com (of course...). And ... I just had a good laugh noticing her motto for the myspace account.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

obw
Yes, she seems to be into photography nowadays, that were the last things she entered into her blogspot blog.

you seemes to keep an good eye on her!

I chatted with her on MSN sometimes

yeah, me too by the time but that was also really long time ago and I dont talk to here there anymore...

Google also tells me she has an Flickr account

what kind of account is that?

she moved her blogging to myspace.com (of course...).

of course because of what? is it very popular? As known since before, I have no clue of whats popular where, not even on Internet it seems like...

I just had a good laugh noticing her motto for the myspace account.

and whats that? I guess not "ya tvoya Ruslana", LOL!

obw
Antwort 

Lussekatt
you seemes to keep an good eye on her!

No, I only entered "sickdriver" on Google after I found that she hadn't blogged on blogspot.com since january. Thus I found her Flickr profile and the myspace account.

what kind of account is that?

Flickr is the biggest online photographing community. If you want to spend some months just browsing through gazillions of great (and not so great, of course, but a good part of the photos are great. No wonder because these are photo nerds.) photos, just steer your browser to www.flickr.com

of course because of what? is it very popular?

Oh yes, I would dare to say it is the biggest social site on the internet right now. Got bought by the Murdoch (FOX, The Times, The Sun, SkyTV ...) empire recently. God and Santa Claus also have a myspace account, so the rumour goes.
The more technical people like me tend to find it cluttered, and it's waking memories of AOL, Geocities, fortunecity, Beepworld ... take any internet 'community' hype of the last 15 years. But at least this time they seem to have a lot of tech behind it to offer it to the user. And they got lots of celebrities to open an account, too. Anyway, here's her profile.

(O dear, they are preparing a german version)

obw
Antwort 

Lussekatt
her motto for the myspace account.

and whats that? I guess not "ya tvoya Ruslana", LOL!

I forgot: "To be KURWA, or not to be..."

Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 9 Sep 2006 16:55 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

obw
Flickr is the biggest online photographing community. If you want to spend some months just browsing through gazillions of great (and not so great, of course, but a good part of the photos are great.

thanks for the tip and link. I browse around the site and find extremely interesting and rare photos. I stuck on this and have browsed for hours now. This is so cool. I have search on google photos for some stuff but here I can find it all - and much more.

I love photography myself but If I start operate there then nothing else would be done...One of the coolest photos I saw there was this one, LOL!!

And even some photos of Ruslana could be found!

Oh yes, I would dare to say it is the biggest social site on the internet right now.

and I browsed around this too. This is also interesting but I could more easier see that there is a lot of crap on that site where people is fooling arond. But it can be interesting if finding the right target group. I guess I get back to that site again one day when Im bored...

Guido
Antwort 

One of the coolest photos I saw there was this one, LOL!!
It might have been my daughter ?

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Guido

LOOL!!

Christiane
# Gesendet: 11 Sep 2006 11:30
Antwort 

Guido
Haven´t we seen something similar before?

Guido
Antwort 

Haven´t we seen something similar before?
Huh ?
The thing the girl is doing I could do too. But then I need a wider door.
Don't mind the walls. I have to paint anyway.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Guido
Huh ?

I guess Christiane might point on you showing this or a similuar photo before in forum.

Esther
# Gesendet: 11 Sep 2006 20:11
Antwort 

Guido
It might have been my daughter ?
whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Christiane
# Gesendet: 12 Sep 2006 10:48
Antwort 

Guido
Huh ?
Lussekatt
I guess Christiane might point on you showing this or a similuar photo before in forum.
I compared the picture with those of Ruslana hanging at the open door of a bus.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Christiane

aha! of course, this one:

and now I feel inspired to try this myself, lol!

Christiane
# Gesendet: 12 Sep 2006 17:20
Antwort 

Lussekatt
aha! of course, this one:
Exactly

You seem to be in a very good condition :-) I wouldn´t be able to do that.

Guido
Antwort 

I compared the picture with those of Ruslana hanging at the open door of a bus.
Ok - thanks. I'm sure when I was here age I could do that too :-)
Never tried that. But the pic is one of the reasons why I like her.

In a van or in the door ? Ask your husband to make a picture.

I must say Ruslana inspires us in a lot of ways ! As long as we don't start keeping wolves it's ok ?

_sick_driver_
Antwort 

LOL. oh gawd. i don't think i left the forums without a formal explanation. Well... last year was really busy for me.. trying to get into unverisity... AND now... i really don't have a life now that i'm in university. Also i guess my tastes have changed a little. [not really into the newer stuff of ruslana's. :x] So yea. that's my story.

obw - the myspace motto is from a polish movie [comedy]. though i forget which one. i think its dzien swira. though i'm not sure.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

_sick_driver_

cool to see you are still alive and kicking. Nice you popped in here to say hi!

Esther
# Gesendet: 28 Nov 2006 12:09
Antwort 

Lussekatt
I am still wondering why she hung in the buss:P haha

Christiane
# Gesendet: 28 Nov 2006 17:45
Antwort 

Esther
I am still wondering why she hung in the buss:P haha
Because she´s wild Well actually, I can imagine, she´d say that, if you would ask her. And right now, the video about her stay in Dubai (yanya has posted the link) came to my mind. I guess, you´ve seen that as well.

hitman0907
Antwort 

Topic up, up, up =)

Lussekatt
Antwort 

hitman0907

OMG!! How awesome it was REALLY REALLY long time ago!! Years! great to see you, hope you are doing okey in life

hitman0907
Antwort 

WOW !..I didn't think that someone could remember me :) I'm glad to hear that.I remember you too =)

I was talking to another [old] Turkish fan of Ruslana last days. btw i met him here. And we talked about this forum. We said "we should enter there again even if we're not a Ruslana fan like before.Cuz it was too nice talking to people there.They were all nice."

so i've come again.There are too many new people here. [at least fgor me =) ] But i see old members too..Like you Lussekatt..Thanks for you message. ;)

Take care...

Iva Barzic

# Gesendet: 26 Feb 2007 19:22
Antwort 

Lussekatt

[the photo!]

so,did you do it?send to us your photo!!!

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Iva Barzic
so,did you do it?

LOL! actually not but I admit I really tried it but it wasnt easy. Thanks for reminding, I will try again. If I do it succesful I show a photo ;-)

Iva Barzic

# Gesendet: 27 Feb 2007 15:08
Antwort 

Lussekatt
okay...it will be great to see your photo ...also and i will try do it

Christiane
# Gesendet: 27 Feb 2007 16:17 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Lussekatt
I will try again. If I do it succesful I show a photo ;-)
Though this is not about a child photo, it reminds me of something I wanted to do for a long time.......posting some of my child photos here . It´s annoying, that I don´t get my scanner refloated at the moment.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site