gasprom (1)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / gasprom
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Autor Beitrag
susanne
Antwort 

It is on the news here that russia has shut down the gas tap to the ukraine. Honestly, I don't think he gets away with it. Those people of gasprom were behaving extremely undiplomatic, if i may say so. (let's say they behaved like assholes)
And yesterday russia has been declared a dictorship by the organization 'freedom house'. Belarus and Russia are now the only two undemocratic countries in Europe.

D39
Antwort 

susanne
Yup.Right u are.
Russia shoot down the tap to Moldova too. Now the moldovans are receiving free gas from Romania. Romania receives gas from Russia at an enormous price.

susanne
Antwort 

D39

I almost forgot. Moldavia has a pro-european president as well. You know what putin did in holland. He has sold us gas at a very low level. at cost-price. We have a lot of gas reserves in our country. And he offers us gas that is just as expensive as extracting it ourself. So that's below market price. Now putin hopes we won't critisize him.

alex_alex
Antwort 

susanne
i allrady create topic about this? but it it on russion

sorry for my bad english

susanne
Antwort 

alex

It doesn't matter at least you are trying. I do not speak russian. What are you thinking about it?It was on the news that the russians have shut the gas too early so the ukranians can sue them.

alex_alex
Antwort 

susanne
ok
people must know about this

Chimera
Antwort 

it was on our tv today too....sad...

alex_alex
Antwort 

Chimera
life is not predictable

Chimera
Antwort 

alex_alex
yeah... pity :)

D39
Antwort 

susanne
Moldova??? It has a undecised president.
He is a communist(really. He is member of the MD Communist Party).
He is a good friend of Putin. But now, it seems, after the last visit in Romania, the situation has gone wild. Putin is mad on Voronin, because he is allieing to/with Romania.

susanne
Antwort 

D39

Well, putin is desperate and that is dangerous. I read in a boulevardpaper that he uses botox. he already looks like a dead body but now he will look even more dead.

But I even read on a dutch website that ruslana is going to be an MP. Does anyone know something about her political career. Is she just promoting or does she want to change her career?

Guido
Antwort 

We read _ok_ 's message. I think she doesn't like politics but feels she must do it for her country. I never believe she wants to change her career. But when she does something, she will do it for a 100 %..

Lussekatt
Antwort 

alex_alex
people must know about this
D39
the situation has gone wild

um....whats this? I dont understand. Can someone fill me in. I have missed this happenings.

susanne
Antwort 

lussekatt

Just switch on the radio. Russia has cut off the gas to the ukraine. We won't have problems with because we have gas of our own, but a lot of countries don't. Russia switched off the tap but because of doing that the pressure has gone down. And the other countries that depend on the pipelines in the ukraine get less gas then they need, because the pressure is too low.

houstonfan
# Gesendet: 2 Jan 2006 16:23 - Edited by: houstonfan
Antwort 

susanne
But I even read on a dutch website that ruslana is going to be an MP.
What does the "MP" stand for?

Russia switched off the tap but because of doing that the pressure has gone down. And the other countries that depend on the pipelines in the ukraine get less gas then they need, because the pressure is too low.

But the thing that gets me is Gazprom stated that if country's pressure goes down or are not recceiving any gas then it means Ukraine is tapping the line. Well to me that is wrong. Russia is already starting rumors in that area which menas Russia is NOT sending enough gas through the lines in the first place.

It is completely ridiculous that Russia wants to raise the gas price almost 5 times what is being paid now because Yushchenko has other ideals and wants for Ukraine than the previous president. Everyone that opens their eyes can see what Putin is doing and it is wrong, but I guess it's like being a kid on the playground. If you don't believe or say as I say or follow what I do, then I'm not going to be your friend.

Pentium16723
Antwort 

susanne
Were do you live? I ask this bekaus Europ depend on Russia too, but they can buy gas for 230$ for 1000 m(3)., Ukraine can`t pay more then 100$. Ukraine can have it own gas, but on this we must have money and time.

houstonfan
# Gesendet: 2 Jan 2006 16:34 - Edited by: houstonfan
Antwort 

is a new article I just read.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060102/ap_on_re_eu/russia_ukraine_gas;_yl t=AlZ3LGv7q2fXH35owOrs8hSs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3b3JuZGZhBHNlYwM3MjE-

susanne
Antwort 

pentium

In holland. We have a gasfield in Groningen. that's in the north and on land and we have reserve in the sea. Great-britain has reserves in the sea as well, but they don't have enough, but they buy from norway. but we can depend on our own
Putin visited our country a couple of month ago and he offered very cheap gas. far too cheap. the governement accepted the offer. so we can built up a reserve.

and as you say. you better extract your own gas. so you don't depend on other poeple.

Pentium16723
Antwort 

susanne
In Ukraine more then 150 gasfields, only 30 is work. If we built gasfields 15 years ago, now we don`t depend on Russia.

susanne
Antwort 

houstonfan

So the ukraine is now talking to that creepy dictator in turkmenistan. He is a lumatic. did you know that he ordered school girls to wear woolly hats. he think that's so quit. And he has a golden statue of himself that always rotating so he always faces the sun.

pentium
You should start building those fields now.

houstonfan
Antwort 

susanne
I don't know if he is creepy or not, I just read the article. There had to be more to him requiring the girls to wear wooly hats other than they are cute. But who knows.

But I even read on a dutch website that ruslana is going to be an MP

What does the "MP" stand for?

D39
Antwort 

Pentium16723
Romania pays 247 Euros per 1,000 m3. How expensive can it get???
PS:Belarus pays only 47 Euros per 1,000 m3.

susanne
Antwort 

houstonfan
MP=member of parliament. It is a very british expression. A PM is a prime-minister in queen's english. The british have got more expressions like this a senator is a member of the house of lords. you have to have noble blood to be excepted.

D39
Antwort 

susanne
excepted
or accepted?
Sorry for the intrusion. :)

susanne
Antwort 

D39

you are right. I hate english spelling.

D39
Antwort 

susanne
you are right
:)
I hate english spelling
LOL. I hated it, when I was just starting to learn it. Now... it's like my own language :)
And... make no problem. :)

D39
Antwort 

LATEST/BRAKING NEWS:
RUSSIA HAS STOPPED 10% OF GAS FOR ROMANIA!!!

D39
Antwort 

RUSSIA HAS STOPPED 10% OF GAS FOR ROMANIA!!!
GAS PROVIDED FOR ROMANIA*

I hate it... I cannot edit my own posts!!!

Chimera
Antwort 

D39
I hated it, when I was just starting to learn it. Now... it's like my own language :)

with me is the same:)
omg, we have problems with gas in Slovenia now too... and tomorrow is gonna be even worse....

D39
Antwort 

Chimera
omg, we have problems with gas in Slovenia now too... and tomorrow is gonna be even worse....
I know. It's because of the prob in Ukraine :(

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site