- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / gasprom
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Autor Beitrag
susanne
Antwort 

guido

ik bedoelde heldin. dat was Mao Zedong die dat zei niet Karl Marx, toch? Ik heb trouwens het kaartje naar brussel betaalt. ik heb het via internet overgeschreven. Jij gaat toch ook?

Guido
Antwort 

ik bedoelde heldin
Weet ik wel. Plaag gewoon eens graag.
(Daar had ik vroeger een zus voor .. )
Marx hoor : Even googelen - pagina's in het nederlands : "godsdienst opium voor het volk".
Misschien heeft Mao het overgenomen ?
De vraag is alleen : van of voor.
Jij gaat toch ook ?
Lusse vroeg in september of ik naar Brussel ging.
Ik heb geantwoord : Does Svitanok means sunrise ?

Envy
# Gesendet: 7 Jan 2006 23:55 - Edited by: Envy
Antwort 

I just got back from a 2 week vacation to the Ukraine. Problems about the gas were (as normal off course) constant on the news. Last 2 weeks the hot water got shut down twice in the Vinnitsa area. Can u imagine wintertime and no direct hot water?!
I think its a sad move Russia made. I saw a television program on ukrainian television about a conversation between a ukrainian talkshowhost and russian government. Russians said that Yuchenko needs to get on his knees and beg for the gas. They said if Ukraine wants to be part of the Eu, they need to pay the same prices as the EU-countries.
At the same time on Belgium television they were saying that Ukraine stole gas from Russia. Ukraine denied these accusations and invited Russia for a check. Off course the Russians didnt come! Russia just cant stand that Ukraine wants to be part of EU and not of Russia ... they are trying to make Ukraine look bad in the eyes of the EU-countries. Western Europeans dont believe everything you see/hear on your dayly news! There's is always 2 sides of the stories and in my eyes they only showed the Russian view (read lies)!

Guido
Antwort 

Western Europeans dont believe everything you see/hear on your dayly news
I don't. What did they exactly say here ? Russia accused YKP ... But not YKP stole ... I think. But it's al very complicated and as i read on forum this will not be the end of the story. Now it has to do with nuclear energy things : Price x 10 ? They must hate Jushenko very much. Putin is worse then a "tsaar" ?

susanne
Antwort 

guido

the russians don't hate yushenko. they feel that their pride has been damaged. their image has been ruined by the ukranians. it doesn't matter who the president is. their candidate didn't win. how dare they attack the great and mighty russians.

Guido
Antwort 

I think you are right Susanne. YKP is little brother now and does no longer obey, but somehow they are a bit yealous too and a bit frightened by orange revolution ?

D39
Antwort 

Guido
Putin is worse then a "tsaar"
He is a ''dictator'' ;)

Christiane
# Gesendet: 10 Jan 2006 14:15
Antwort 

susanne
they feel that their pride has been damaged. their image has been ruined by the ukranians.
They don´t need the help of other countries to ruin their image, they´re able to do that on their own.

susanne
Antwort 

christiana

Aber sie sind sehr kluck. The russians are very smart besides their horrible attitude. The russians never wanted 200 dollar per 1000m2 gas. they wanted 100. The ukranians think that it is a good deal because it is less expensive then they thought, but the russians just named a huge amount of money and played it along. it is an old trick. the nazis used it very often.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 11 Jan 2006 12:10
Antwort 

susanne
That´s true, the Russian have shown very often, that they can be very tricky.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site