¬ерите ли вы в Ѕога? (4)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / ¬ерите ли вы в Ѕога?
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Autor Beitrag
cora
# Gesendet: 21 Jun 2008 09:09
Antwort 

AlexandruRo
Ok. But which of these rules were not respected by me?

Unfortunately all of them!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Gesendet: 21 Jun 2008 09:50 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

f there wouldn't be a greater force than ours... we would have no problem in stopping wars,
you said before, God was unhappy with wars...so......, it is not god who is responsible for wars (I'm not contradicting my own words) in a direct way, so it doesn't depend on God or any other "force" but people for wars to stop. Wars start because of god, but they are declared by people, not by god, so they can and must be stopped by people

I start feeling like a philosopher here

D39new
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
you said before, God was unhappy with wars...so......, it is not god who is responsible for wars (I'm not contradicting my own words) in a direct way, so it doesn't depend on God or any other "force" but people for wars to stop. Wars start because of god, but they are declared by people, not by god, so they can and must be stopped by people
The wars are started by people (some of them in ''the name of God'', that's not true... it's because of people, God doesn't want war, they're just using God's name as a pretext for their aims - mostly avidity for money etc. The 2nd commandment states: ''Thou shalt not take the name of God into dessert.'' or this is exactly what they're doing... ''what cause can we have for starting a war?... hmmm... we have non... I know... let's blame it on God... nobody can do Him anything'') and God doesn't stop them, because this is the liberty I told u abt, that He gave us by creation (one of the 3 essential characteristics of our nature: ration, liberty and will). We have poor ration, because of the primordial sin, we take our will baddly and declare war, because we're free to do whatever we want.
And wars and all the other bad things that happen in the world are left by God to happen because that's the only way we can distinguish what's bad from what's good and it's also a way of making us want the good.

In ch.5 of the Gospel according to Matthew Jesus says: ''Blessed are those that make peace, for they'll be named sons of God'', ''Blessed are those that hunger and thirst for justice, for they will be satisfied (in the afterlife)'', ''Blessed are those that cry, for they will be tended'', and most of all ''Blessed are those that are persecuted for justice, for they will inherit the kingdom of heaven. Blessed will be u when they will curse u and persecute u and they will say lies about u for My name (because of Me). Rejoyce and be happy for your win will be big into the heavens, because that's how they've persecuted the prophets before u also.''

I start feeling like a philosopher here
Bravo... u're fructifying the ration here :D

nikoleta_rangelova
# Gesendet: 21 Jun 2008 14:36 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

The wars are started by people (some of them in ''the name of God'', that's not true..

well, okay, not started but continued-Bulagria had been ruled by the Turkish empire 500 years. And the Turkish (then) had been monsters aginst us-they killed whoever was near them-women, children, everyone. They wanted to make Bulgarians respect their God and believe that (Allah-the name of their God in Bg lang.) was the one and only. Who didn't want to believe was killed. Not killed. Tortured to death. And Bulgarians were very strong believers. They fought and died in the name of Christ. The ordinary people, the people from the vilages, the peasants. They didn't want to betray their religion, never said "yes" when they were aske if they would believe in Alah and died because they never accepted the muslims' religion.

If it is not dying for God, don't know what else it is

'Blessed are those that hunger and thirst for justice, for they will be satisfied (in the afterlife)'', ''Blessed are those that cry, for they will be tended'', and most of all ''Blessed are those that are persecuted for justice, for they will inherit the kingdom of heaven.

and isn't all this something like a bribe? Be virtuous and you'll be rewarded. The right way would be if people are good but not for fear of some punishment or because they expact a reward

Also, isn't god "behaving" a bit like a bad master-if you don't abide by his rules, you'll burn in hell. If you do this, or not do that, you'll be punished-just like our human laws. But if he was all love, couldn't he just turn the evil, the murderers, the criminals into "lambs" instead of threatening all people? In this way, the evil reained evil and the good people could only fear him and fear that they might do something insignificant that might anger him and make him send them whatever punishment

Bravo... u're fructifying the ration here :D
and undermining religion by throwing doubts everywhere, hahahaha

D39new
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova

well, okay, not started but continued-Bulagria had been ruled by the Turkish empire 500 years. And the Turkish (then) had been monsters aginst us-they killed whoever was near them-women, children, everyone. They wanted to make Bulgarians respect their God and believe that (Allah-the name of their God in Bg lang.) was the one and only. Who didn't want to believe was killed. Not killed. Tortured to death. And Bulgarians were very strong believers. They fought and died in the name of Christ. The ordinary people, the people from the vilages, the peasants. They didn't want to betray their religion, never said "yes" when they were aske if they would believe in Alah and died because they never accepted the muslims' religion.

I know... this was the situation in Romania also, back then (ok not Romania... cus it was not united, the Romanian Pricipalities). We have even one ruler of Wallachia, Constantin Brancoveanul, who was killed alongside his 4 children and his advisor for not wanting to receive the muslim faith (and this happent on his Birthday).

and isn't all this something like a bribe? Be virtuous and you'll be rewarded. The right way would be if people are good but not for fear of some punishment or because they expact a reward
Nope. It's like in school... u learn, pay attention in classes, then u get good marks, u get money from school or from parents... And if u do something wrong, u get punished, right?

Also, isn't god "behaving" a bit like a bad master-if you don't abide by his rules, you'll burn in hell. If you do this, or not do that, you'll be punished-just like our human laws. But if he was all love, couldn't he just turn the evil, the murderers, the criminals into "lambs" instead of threatening all people? In this way, the evil reained evil and the good people could only fear him and fear that they might do something insignificant that might anger him and make him send them whatever punishment
Then what will be the use of good on this planet. Let's all do crimes and all sort of bad things, cus God being love will forgive us nonetheless. It's like with police. When u do a bad thing u don't really get punished 1st time (except murders, burglaries and stuff like this), u get an avertisment... but if u do it again u get punioshed (cus if u would get only avertisments u'll continue doing those bad things, unwanting to correct yourself, and u could end up doing one of those very bad things mentioned above).

and undermining religion by throwing doubts everywhere, hahahaha
Not quite... I find it quite normal for (some) people to ''throw questions" like this. ;)
"Ask and thou will be answered'' says the Lord.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

It's like with police.
hm, hm, police's actions here are almost like god's....I mean some measures are taken not before the bad happens and not before you die, haha

Let's all do crimes and all sort of bad things,
no, I'm not saying that, I even can't accept and understand that idea that you should forgive always. Of course criminals have to get what they deserve.

D39new
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
hm, hm, police's actions here are almost like god's....I mean some measures are taken not before the bad happens and not before you die, haha
Xexe... well... u got the idea there. :P

no, I'm not saying that, I even can't accept and understand that idea that you should forgive always. Of course criminals have to get what they deserve.
So... if u do something that's not moral for the religion, then u get what u deserve.
God gives everybody what they deserve (if not in this life, in the afterlife surely).
And for the expiation of the sins God left us the Confession, so we can escape from punishment by confessing our sins, being pardoned and promissing that we'll not do those sins again (I know it's weird and hard not to repeat, but those ''everyday sins'' are easily forgiveable by God).

WildYennifer
# Gesendet: 21 Jun 2008 16:03
Antwort 

я верю в Ѕога, и не считаю это чем-то постыдным. Ёто прекрасно. я - православна€. Ќ≈о больше всего мен€ угнетают споры, которые раскалывают ÷ерковь. “ам ћосковский патриархат, там  иевский... “ам греко-католики. ¬ажно ли это? я считаю, важно то, что мы верим в одного Ѕога!

WildYennifer
# Gesendet: 21 Jun 2008 16:05
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
You know, yest. my friend's sister asked me to guess what the language of menu in her mobile phone is. I guessed momentally it was bulgarian. She couldn't believe that I had guessed so quickly. I'm learning

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

I'm learning
Ѕраво и на теб тогава But only, I'm not sure, you haven't learned it with my help, have you?, haha

ам ћосковский патриархат, там  иевский... “ам греко-католики. ¬ажно ли это
yes, we discussed this also above. If there is one God , why do people attach so many names to him, and why do SO Many religions exist??

wespecz
# Gesendet: 21 Jun 2008 16:47
Antwort 

Although I don't believe either I would like to say this:

God is not matter of heaven or something like this which is far away and hard to achieve. It's very near. It's matter of our hearts. And it depends on you and it's your right what you will have in your heart. If you believe then you can feel what's God saying to you. And if you don't believe then you just have conscience or something other which you only don't call God. For me it's mostly Ruslana as example and ideal. And conscience which is saying what's good to do and what's not. That's also why you can't blame the wars and every evil of humanity to the God like to "somebody else." It's on you.

ingvarwolf
Antwort 

ј €, €к справжн≥й чотирилапий, в≥рю у —онце, €ке мен≥ св≥тить ≥ €ке мене гр≥Ї, в≥рю в себе (≥нколи), в≥рю у те, що –услана - найкраща сп≥вачка, а можливо, ≥ не т≥льки сп≥вачка(поки у мене не народилась дочка ), а поклон€юсь х≥ба-що “≥й,  ого люблю, €кщо € когось люблю ...

D39new
# Gesendet: 21 Jun 2008 16:53 - Edited by: D39new
Antwort 

WildYennifer
я верю в Ѕога, и не считаю это чем-то постыдным. Ёто прекрасно. я - православна€. Ќ≈о больше всего мен€ угнетают споры, которые раскалывают ÷ерковь. “ам ћосковский патриархат, там  иевский... “ам греко-католики. ¬ажно ли это? я считаю, важно то, что мы верим в одного Ѕога!

“ам проблеммы с администрацией. ¬ажно хранить твою веру (православие, нет?).
ћы верим в одного Ѕога, но важно как мы сделаем того.
≈сли хочешь, чети книгу √еоргии ‘лоровски€ ''÷ерковь, Ѕибли€, “радици€'' дл€ видеть какие разницы между церков€х.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Gesendet: 21 Jun 2008 16:58 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

For me it's mostly Ruslana as example and ideal. And conscience which is saying what's good to do and what's not.
but if your example is Ruslana, I think you'll have to believe in God, I think she does

And if you don't believe then you just have conscience or something other which you only don't call God
right, indeed........D39 will say he already mentioned the reason for that, I remember

в≥рю у те, що –услана - найкраща сп≥вачка,

а можливо, ≥ не т≥льки сп≥вачка(поки у мене не народилась дочка

for the rest of your comment I'd saw WOW?!

D39new
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
right, indeed........D39 will say he already mentioned the reason for that, I remember
U said it already... so I won't. )))

wespecz
# Gesendet: 21 Jun 2008 17:17 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
D39new
Believing or not is not important, important is that you all are great people.

Welcome to Ruslana's temple.

D39new
Antwort 

wespecz
Believing or not is not important, important is that you all are great people.
Hehe! Thanx... deeply appreciation! The same applies to u all! ;)

Welcome to Ruslana's temple.
Hehehe!

wespecz
# Gesendet: 21 Jun 2008 17:47 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

D39new
Hehe! Thanx... deeply appreciation! The same applies to u all! ;)
Indeed a lot of wildness here. Name of the topic is do you believe to the God but nobody asked to which God(dess) I'm joking a bit, of course.

D39new
Antwort 

wespecz
Indeed a lot of wildness here. Name of the topic is do you believe to the God but nobody asked to which God(dess) I'm joking a bit, of course.
Hehe! I got it alright... :D

Iva Barzic

# Gesendet: 21 Jun 2008 20:27
Antwort 

i do believe!i'm Christian - Catholic

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]