Play me, Musician! (2)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Play me, Musician!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Christiane
# Gesendet: 5 Feb 2006 23:31 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Christiane
It could work, though......well, I haven´t played the piano for ages

Oh, I was wrong.....I meant the violin, of course.

well, in my opinion it doesnt have to sound perfectly proffessional.
That´s right, but I thought about Silent Man´s idea for "The Same Star" and I think, a button accordion would go perfectly with that song .

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Christiane

yeah to make one song to be mixed together but recorded individually would be very difficult. It has to have the same speed and the same rythm...

I think, a button accordion would go with that song perfectly.

what is a "buttom accordion"?

Christiane
# Gesendet: 5 Feb 2006 23:39 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Lussekatt
what is a "buttom accordion"?
As the word says, a button accordion has got buttons instead of a piano accordion, which has got keys like on a piano.

Silent Man
Antwort 

When we have completed a song, we can send it to FanZone of Ruslana.org so everybody can download it. But unfortunately we can't see the times of the downloads at there.

Esther
# Gesendet: 6 Feb 2006 13:50
Antwort 

Silent Man
So it is becomming a really serious plan?? Hmmm
I have a question:

Which Song?

Silent Man
Antwort 

Esther
We haven't decided it for sure yet. Maybe The Same Star.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Christiane

okey, the photo tell everything what instrument it is. I just didnt know the english name of it!

Silent Man
But unfortunately we can't see the times of the downloads at there

what do you mean cant see times? When is put there we can download at any time we want....

Esther
Which Song?

why dont we discuss it here and find a song that everyone can agree to and doesnt feel to difficult, then everyone starts to practise it. The best would be if anyone can find the ?? for it - I mean the "letters you write music wit - tones, notes? dont know what they call...gosh...dont know english music terms...

Silent Man
Antwort 

Lussekatt
what do you mean cant see times? When is put there we can download at any time we want....
Oh! It was a mistake, I mean how many times. For example; instrumental the same star - Downloads: 3

Elliver
Antwort 

Esther
Which Song?
That's what I wanted to know, too

Silent Man
Maybe The Same Star
Good idea, but it is a song where's no piano playing ;)

Esther
# Gesendet: 6 Feb 2006 16:55
Antwort 

Silent man
We haven't decided it for sure yet. Maybe The Same Star.
I find the Same Star ok.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Elliver
but it is a song where's no piano playing

if we think like that then there might not be a joint song at all as all instruments that we have are in the song and vice versa. This would be OUR version of one song and that can surely include piano - as we make a song with piano in it :-)

susanne
Antwort 

elliver

It has some chords on a key board. so there is some piano in it. you have to listen carefully but they used keyboards as a filler.

D39
Antwort 

susanne
Did u made it??? Can u come on MSN?

susanne
Antwort 

i only found a tape recorder i could tape myself playing but i cannot make it digital.

Elliver
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Okey :-)

D39
Antwort 

susanne
aha. Ok. no prob :)

Silent Man
Antwort 

You can use this program as a metronome. If everyone accepted, for now, we will try to make The Same Star. Try to make a record with your instruments and you can put them here with www.rapidshare.de

If we succesful, than maybe we can try other Ruslana songs. As Lussekatt said before it doesnt have to sound perfectly proffessional.

Elliver
Antwort 

Does it matter if it sounds a bit strange? I don't know how to call it,, but it sounds not like how it suposed to sound, it;s recorded with the microphone so maybe you know what I mean =)

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Elliver
Does it matter if it sounds a bit strange?

I dont think it does matter as long as you can hear what song it is ;-)

Elliver
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Haha! Allright then it's okey =)

Etos
# Gesendet: 8 Feb 2006 19:40 - Edited by: Etos
Antwort 

I was amazed to discover how many musicians we have among the Ruslana fans!
I would gladly join your orchestra, but the only instrument I more or less succeeded at is my voice. I also like playing songs (including Ruslana's) on piano by ear, but it is far far from advanced level. And I'm not sure this level will be enough to compose keyboards part for this particular song.
But, anyway, I ladmire the idea of the proposed experiment. That's what the real fans should be like - creative and imaginative.

Elliver
Antwort 

Etos
You're not the only one who plays piano on ear =) I can't read musicnotes so I learned songs on the keyboard by listening and playing along with songs...

But I have another question!! Before I record it, do you prefer a particular sound (on the keyboard) or just piano?

I know I ask much ;-) but I don't want to record over and over again untill it's right

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Elliver
I can't read musicnotes so I learned songs on the keyboard by listening and playing along with songs...

the same with me and my keyboard.

I was thinking. Maybe all record the same thing.....I mean the melody of the song. How would that sound? Maybe with will sound cool and effective and maybe it will sound really bad....I think the song would need some basic rythm sounds. anyone playing drums? if not, then its easy to add it. Just tap on something that sounds in a rythmic way and record it...

Elliver
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Just tap on something that sounds in a rythmic way and record it...
I HAVE A BONGO!!!! =P

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Elliver
I HAVE A BONGO!!!!

LOL, perfect!

Silent Man
# Gesendet: 9 Feb 2006 15:35 - Edited by: Silent Man
Antwort 

Lussekatt
The best would be if anyone can find the ?? for it - I mean the "letters you write music wit - tones, notes? dont know what they call...gosh...dont know english music terms...

Here is a site about it, it contains the guitar tabs and other such things of Ruslana songs, but this site is Ukrainian, therefore I don't know its contents exactly.
http://www.pisni.org.ua/hview.php?id=100

And if we can find the midi file of The Same Star, some programs can convert it to notes.

Etos
# Gesendet: 10 Feb 2006 13:19 - Edited by: Etos
Antwort 

Silent Man

Here is a site about it, it contains the guitar tabs and other such things of Ruslana songs, but this site is Ukrainian, therefore I don't know its contents exactly.

The songs with chords available on that site http://www.pisni.org.ua/hview.php?id=100 are marked with pluses. Just click on the song title to see the lyrics with chords
(No The Same Star, unfortunately)

Silent Man
Antwort 

Don't forget to catch the same tempo of the song which you are trying to record with the metronome program that I put here in one of my previous posts, no need to record it stereo, mono is enough, record it as high quality (320 kbps) mp3 file directly. If you can't, record it as uncompressed wav file, then convert it to 320 kbps mp3 file. No need to play refrains, if you play one or two refrain correctly, it will be easy to multiply them. But I recommend at least two refrain. The Same Star is not necessary, if it is hard for you, you can try other Ruslana songs. One thing is for sure, if we don't start from somewhere, we can't complete anything, I can't do anything with only a classic guitar of mine.

Etos
Thanks

Elliver
Antwort 

Silent Man
I can't do anything with only a classic guitar of mine
HAha yes I understand that ;-)

Elliver
# Gesendet: 12 Feb 2006 16:58 - Edited by: Elliver
Antwort 

Do you mind of I play the same thing all the time on the piano?

It sounds like this:
[url=]http://rapidshare.de/files/13108420/The_same_star_--_rythm.wav.h tml[/url]

The URL doesn't want to work?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site