Play me, Musician! (3)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Play me, Musician!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Autor Beitrag
Silent Man
Antwort 

Elliver
Do you mind of I play the same thing all the time on the piano?
It doesn't matter. The most important thing is tempo. I'll let you know when I finished downloading your file.

This works:
http://rapidshare.de/files/13108420/The_same_star_--_rythm.wav.html
Now I'm downloading it.

Elliver
Antwort 

Silent Man
I have to tell you it's just an example ;-) it's not the file which I think you can use in the song because it's a bit short

Silent Man
Antwort 

Elliver
Good ;-). But please try to record it higher quality (44 Khz wav file). If your upload speed is not enough, convert the 44 khz wav file into 320 kbps mp3 file.

Elliver
Antwort 

Silent Man
I'm trying to record it in better quality ;-) but I don't know how to do it... the file was recorded with the microphone. I can't handle a computer so well haha

Silent Man
Antwort 

Elliver
Which program that you are using to record?

D39
Antwort 

here and here - accordion part ;)
Sorry for the flacking, but I only have an old wooden russian accordion... so have nothing to do abt it :)

Elliver
Antwort 

Silent Man
I use Cool Edit to record, but if there's another program which can do better please tell me =)

Silent Man
Antwort 

Elliver
I use Cool Edit to record, but if there's another program which can do better please tell me

Try this program to record 360 Kbps mp3 directly:
Advanced Mp3 Wma Recorder
This is trial version of the program so I don't know how long it can record. If you don't know how to use it, you can ask me.

D39
Sorry for the flacking, but I only have an old wooden russian accordion... so have nothing to do abt it

Thank you for your records, I'll use them if I need them. Now we need a trumpet.

Elliver
Antwort 

Silent Man
Try this program to record 360 Kbps mp3 directly:
Advanced Mp3 Wma Recorder
This is trial version of the program so I don't know how long it can record. If you don't know how to use it, you can ask me.

I downloaded it, it looks easy to record to me ;) but I think the quality of a file is caused by the way I record it, I do it with a microphone

D39
Antwort 

Silent Man
Thank you for your records, I'll use them if I need them. Now we need a trumpet.
Don't mention ;)

Silent Man
Antwort 

Elliver
D39
Loos like other members are not joining, we can't do this with two instruments, anyway, thanks for your records.

D39
Antwort 

Silent Man
Loos like other members are not joining, we can't do this with two instruments, anyway, thanks for your records.
OK. No prob.

U're welcome ;)

Elliver
Antwort 

Silent Man

Okey, I also began to think that it would sound a bit empty with only a keyboard and an accordion ;) but you're welcome :)

Lussekatt
Antwort 

we can't do this with two instruments

what do you need to fullfill it?

Silent Man
Antwort 

Lussekatt
what do you need to fullfill it?
Trumpet or trembita, drums, electric guitar or classic guitar (I have one but I'm only a beginner guitar player so I can't play like a professional yet)...

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Silent Man

oh, I should go to the house of my parents in law!! They both have real drums and electric guitar. Actually I have my husband on video when he plays "U rythmi sertsia" on that guitar!! He can play the guitarr and I the drum, that would be cool but we dont have opportunity to go there for quite a while. I can ask my brother in law if he can help but I doubt he will do it for us. he is a teenager and have his own stuff to take care of...

Elliver
Antwort 

I could ask a friend of mine, he plays electric guitar, but he doesn't know Ruslana so well so I don't think he can do it...

Silent Man
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Elliver
Good!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 7; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]