Your favourite food and drink. (3)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Your favourite food and drink.
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Ruthen
# Gesendet: 5 Nov 2008 14:23
Antwort 

axur
is there anyone here how's favorite drink is an alcoholic one?

Yes. Mineral water
No...to be serious..I dont like alcoholic drinks neither...

wespecz
# Gesendet: 5 Nov 2008 14:29
Antwort 

axur
welcome then i hate beer too, i remember drinking it by accident when i was about 8..... it was soooo bad.... i was sick for a whole week!!!

My friends showed me the beer in the pub long ago but my natural taste fehlered beer away very fast.

nikoleta_rangelova
Let me join the beer discussion (I hate beer), on or TV are always some advertisements that beer made in BG is made with some old, traditional CZ methods
Oopsie in this way it's promoted? And what do they promote? Budvar?

I found your topic
I'm glad that there is somebody who is here much longer time and know all the topics. Thank you, Cora!

Niki, I'm sure that you're monitoring whole forum.

And what's typical for your national cuisine?

Hm.....being spicy (hot peppers, garlic, onion, black/red pepper, etc)

So your cuisine is very spicy? In which way? Is it very sharp?

We use a lot of bean, lentil, potatoes; tomatoes, cucmbers, lettuce in the summer
So your traditional food is based on vegetable?

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

axur
but most vege people don't drink alcohol! well i think!!!!
WoW!! Are you sure? Well, I don't drink not becuse of some health concerns, I just don't like it. But, hey, a glass of wine is not that bad from time to time

wespecz
And what do they promote? Budvar?
No, Ariana, hahaha, but made on some CZ technologies wow, that's how the immage of Czech republic as a country with long tradition in beer making is created

Niki, I'm sure that you're monitoring whole forum.
No way

So your cuisine is very spicy? In which way?
Ask me first for the number of the fire brigade when you come here some time and have some BG food

Well, it again depends on the taste. Many people don't like it, but many do (me including)

Is it very sharp?
I guess this is what I mean and what you mean Imagine a chilli pepper This is what I meat. But, I repeat, depends on one's taste

So your traditional food is based on vegetable?
Well, not only, it is a mixture, many Bulgarian like fats... and much meat, many always have some meat when they have lunch/dinner, anything, for example my sister's family. That's why I also menitioned pork. Any pork products. And they are MANY. All I mentioned is typical and mainly-mixed.

axur
Antwort 

concerning the food here we use to eat rice everyday.... and i dont have something special that i like to eat!!!

but I dont like any kind of meat, even "dead or alive"

axur
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova

WoW!! Are you sure? Well, I don't drink not becuse of some health concerns, I just don't like it. But, hey, a glass of wine is not that bad from time to time

this is a long debate!!! but i would rather know why people drinks alcohol!!! I think that this doesn't change anything.....

and i dont believe that a glass of wine from time to time is good!!!!

but, why don't you like beer then?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Gesendet: 5 Nov 2008 14:54 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

axur
but, why don't you like beer then?
I don't like its taste, smell, I associate it with footbll which I hate even more..:F

and i dont believe that a glass of wine from time to time is good!!!!
I didn't mean it inthe sense of healthy, but it IS said to be really healthy. At least we have had many doctors on the TV stating that a glass of red wine every day (only one glass) has a good effect on the heart. And read wine is much healthier than white one, interms of being healthy: 1 glass of red = 27 glasses of white (but hey, don't drink 27 glasses of white wine in order to achive the efect of one glass of red)
And I drink it fare more rarely than every day. Or even every week. May be once a month. Or even rarely, wow( so does it mean my health is going to hell?) But it's not bad I usually get sleepy after any alchohol I'm not joking

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

By the way, I just had a look at wiki: Having between one to two alcoholic drinks a day has been shown to have positive effects on health, unless contraindicated,[2] chiefly because of its cardiovascular effects.[3][4][5][6]

The second sentence here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_and_health

I haven't read it further.

axur
# Gesendet: 5 Nov 2008 15:02 - Edited by: axur
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova

oh i understand you now!

yes but i still can't understand how wine is good!!! i don't believe in those saying on TV neither that's why i dont take any alcoholic drinks!!!

but still we are left uncertain about the fact that wine is good as i read many books who says that wine little or not it's not good!!!

well never mind, i dont want you to be angry with me because of that so i stop here

cora
# Gesendet: 5 Nov 2008 15:05
Antwort 

axur
but most vege people don't drink alcohol! well i think!!!!

It depends on the reason, why someone is vegetarian. The most common reasons are:
- ethical
- health
- environmental
- religious
... and combinations.

If you are a vegetarian for ethical reasons, like me, drink as much alcohol as they like. People who are vegetarians for health reasons often don't drink alcohol or only very little.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Hop, my father prepared the dinner just in time, hahaha, here you are:

wespecz
# Gesendet: 5 Nov 2008 15:27
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
No, Ariana, hahaha, but made on some CZ technologies wow, that's how the immage of Czech republic as a country with long tradition in beer making is created

They're proud of it here so I'm not surprised. But I really don't know Ariana.

Ask me first for the number of the fire brigade when you come here some time and have some BG food
I can immagine, dragon must have colder fire.

Well, not only, it is a mixture, many Bulgarian like fats... and much meat, many always have some meat when they have lunch/dinner, anything, for example my sister's family. That's why I also menitioned pork. Any pork products. And they are MANY. All I mentioned is typical and mainly-mixed.
Mixture, well doctors are saying that the best is not to be vegetarian, not to be meat eater but something between. But I don't know what's the best.

I didn't mean it inthe sense of healthy, but it IS said to be really healthy. At least we have had many doctors on the TV stating that a glass of red wine every day (only one glass) has a good effect on the heart.
The same they're saying about 0,5 litre of beer and that it's great prevention against cancer.

Hop, my father prepared the dinner just in time, hahaha, here you are:
Thanks! Dinner for the whole world (shared in the forum).

axur
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
Hop, my father prepared the dinner just in time, hahaha, here you are

i look really nice

but what is that???

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

wespecz
well doctors are saying that the best is not to be vegetarian, not to be meat eater but something between. But I don't know what's the best.

I've read this in the way- not a vegan, not a meat eater, but vegeterian I haven't made my choice because of this, of course. I just read it as statistics somewhere...

Thanks! Dinner for the whol

axur
but what is that???
Hm.... roasted peppers, haha, and the sauce: vegetable oil, vinegar, salt and garlic Cheese on the right (with red pepper, hehe)

Guido
Antwort 

Budvar?
Budweiser ? Pils was invented in CZ no ?

Hop, my father prepared the dinner just in time, hahaha, here you are: For the whole family ??? What's the stuff on the right : cheese ? Looks like greek fetta. It remembers me a bit of Ruslanas "haute cuisine".

It depends on the reason, why someone is vegetarian.
Economical reasons too Cora ? To keep one veg alive you need I say 1 ha but you need 10 for a non veg ?

Hm.... roasted peppers, haha, and the sauce: vegetable oil, vinegar, salt and garlic Cheese on the right (with red pepper, hehe)
I like it.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Guido
For the whole family ???
Well...the whole family consists of 3, one survives mainly on Wild Enegy, the other two had also chicken soup

Looks like greek fetta.
Greek fetta looks like BG cheese I think the fetta is softer, smoother...you could spread it on a slice of bread? At least what is sold for fetta here looks this way.

It remembers me a bit of Ruslanas "haute cuisine".
Of Ruslana's.....?

Economical reasons too
hahaha

Guido
Antwort 

one survives mainly on Wild Enegy
So do I, I think - must be !
Of Ruslana's.....?
Ruslana making dinner.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Ruslana making dinner.
WOW

Esther
# Gesendet: 5 Nov 2008 21:18
Antwort 

Guido
Wild Cooking!!

wespecz
# Gesendet: 5 Nov 2008 21:21
Antwort 

Guido
Great, thank you!

Esther
Is it apropriate picture that you posted?

wespecz
# Gesendet: 5 Nov 2008 21:25
Antwort 

Guido
Budweiser ? Pils was invented in CZ no ?
Brewery of this beer is in my city.

Guido
Antwort 

My favourite drink hmm I love cola and gazeuze (dutch).

What beer you liked in Belgium Esther ? O yes : Kriek ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Gesendet: 5 Nov 2008 21:42 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Esther
I'm sorry, I removed the gif. It seemed a bit appetite-killing to me.

Guido
Antwort 

Brewery of this beer is in my city.
I knew.
Wild Cooking!!
Wild : ok. Cooking : no. But I like it.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

wespecz
They're proud of it here so I'm not surprised. But I really don't know Ariana.

So Ariana is Czech beer?! I thought it was BG, made by a CZ technology, wow :F

axur
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova

here we do our own beer, i never tasted it but only the smell of it make me feel bad!!!

here in my country people like to drink coca - cola!!!

and for the food it's mainly Indian and Chinese food

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

In CZ they also like Coca Cola, at least those who don't like beer

and for the food it's mainly Indian and Chinese food
Aha, you mentioned "rice everyday" somewhere.

And a classmate had told me before, she couldn't sleep after she had a galss of Coca Cola.... wow

axur
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova

Aha, you mentioned "rice everyday" somewhere.

well most of the indian food and even chinese food has rice in it!!!

wespecz
# Gesendet: 7 Nov 2008 07:43
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
So Ariana is Czech beer?! I thought it was BG, made by a CZ technology, wow
No I don't know Ariana so it's probably not our brand of beer. Although brewery is almost in the every biggest town.

Hahaaa I must move to the Mauritius, I also love it!

nikoleta_rangelova
In CZ they also like Coca Cola, at least those who don't like beer

And a classmate had told me before, she couldn't sleep after she had a galss of Coca Cola.... wow
Wow it have approximately the same as coffee. It has got caffeine. But it has never had any such effects to me. I liked energy drinks very much for their taste especially at work although I again haven't experienced any energy boost but that was not my intention in drinking them anyway. And then doctors said that they could be dangerous so I stopped drinking them.

Wild Dances

# Gesendet: 7 Nov 2008 09:30
Antwort 

I`m studing at the University now and one lecturer gime me a theme of abstract. It`s called "Food tourism in Ukraine:, of course in comparison with other countries....
I found lot of interesting places of restaurants, lot of national meal, wine tours and beer festivals.... Very soon I `m going to be master in this things

Do you know when this kind of tourism began ?

WiLd_ChRIs
Antwort 

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 6; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site