A story begins... (1)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / A story begins...
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Elliver
# Gesendet: 11 Feb 2006 23:01 - Edited by: Elliver
Antwort 

Heey every one!

Maybe some of you don't know I love reading books, to experience a story and even make my own ones. Now, I always wanted to write a story that I can share with other people. I want to start with writing, this is how my story goes:

It's a story about Mother Earth, her powerfull Elements Water, Earth, Air and Fire and the strength of human being. Long ago Mother Earth destroyed her enemy - the Fear - to protect her world against evil and decay. Ages past by, and in that time there was no sign of the Fear. But suddenly something strange happened. Four children, all over the land of the mystic world Rea, were transformed in magical creatures. They got powers and it seemed like they couldn't feel anymore, no pain, no cold or warm, nothing... many people didn't know what was going on. But later, people began to doubt. Did they really saw one of the transformed children, a young girl, filling her bottle with water - without taking out of the water barrel? And did they saw the boy holding the hot ash out of the campfire in his hands? What about the girl that made the wind stop blowing and the other girl that walked across a swamp without sinking? That wasn't normal. No, since they saw the boy creating a fire without wood they realised the four children were became the lost Elements of the earth, but in human being. How could that happen? Was this Mother Earth's decision? And why would she do that? But she wasn't the one who did this, the idea to burn an Element into a human's body costs much strength and power, no one else - except Mother Earth - could have done this. Allthough, there might have been some one else...... the Fear. He wanted to take his revenge by destroying Mother Earth first. For that he wanted to overpower the Elements. He transformed them in human beings - they are easely to overpower - he would make them turn against Mother Earth so THEY could destroy her, not he himself. After that the world Rea wouldn't have a ruler anymore, Mother Earth will be destroyed... and that's what the Fear wanted; He will be the king of Rea, will bring all of the land into darkness and will make people fear more then they had before....... But will He succeed? Will the Elements follow His footsteps so easely? Will the people of Rea let Him go without any resistance? NO WAY! They will fight. They will fight for their lifes, for Mother Earth's existence and...... the existence of Rea!

Wow... it's a long text ;-) I hope you all want to read it, because I want to know what it's like, if you want to know how the story goes on and if there could be some improvements to add. I allready worked it all out. There's a lot of fighting in it, there are magical creatures - a chimera, a fenris Wolf and dragons for example - there are also maiden warriors and of course the powerfull human Elements are into the war!

I also have a question for you all: what do you really want to see in a book? Only war war war, adventure, or maybe love?

-- Elliver --

Wild Vladyuk
Antwort 

Ћёƒ»!ƒќѕќћќ∆≤“№ ћ≈Ќ≤, Ѕ”ƒ№ Ћј— ј. я Ќ≈ ƒ”∆≈ ƒќЅ–≈ ¬ќЋќƒ≤ё јЌ√Ћ≤…—№ ќё, “ќ∆ я Ѕ”¬ Ѕ» ƒ”∆≈ ¬ƒя„Ќ»ћ, я Ѕ» ’“ќ—№ ѕ≈–≈ Ћј¬ ÷≈… “≈ —“ ” –јѓЌ—№ ќё...

SOMEONE, PLEASE, TRANSLATE THIS TEXT INTO UKRAINIAN!..

Elliver
Antwort 

Wild Vladyuk
I can only translate into Russian - я могу только перевести на русский €зык <-- i don't know if this is right

Esther
# Gesendet: 12 Feb 2006 18:12 - Edited by: Esther
Antwort 

Elliver
I see it is a fantasy story!! COOL!!!
Yes I am going to follow it and read it!!
I once started a story about Ruslana also fantasy and everyone may write a piece. But we got stuck maybe you like that to read and maybe write a little piece. If you're not to busy with your own story which I can understand it is a lot of work to write.

Here is the link:
http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=7&topic =2573&page=0
at the end of page two you can see the story written after a few modifications.

Elliver
Antwort 

Esther
maybe you like that to read and maybe write a little piece
I'm reading it now, it's fun =) I'm glad I'm not the only one here on the forum that likes to write stories! But I haven't really started mine yet, I'm still busy with working out the characters and that's takes muuuucchhhh time.... ;-)

Dasha
Antwort 

Elliver
ƒумаю дл€ него и по-русски сойдет =)))

Esther
# Gesendet: 13 Feb 2006 12:11
Antwort 

Elliver
I'm still busy with working out the characters and that's takes muuuucchhhh time.... ;-)
I know a friend and I once started a book about a girl that is half witch half human but we never finished it haha.

D39
Antwort 

Ёто рассказ о «емле ћатери, ее мощные элементы : ¬ода, «емл€, ¬оздух и ќгонь и сила человеческого существа. ƒавно «емл€ ћатери уничтожила ее врага -—трах -защищает ее мир от зла и сгниет. ¬ыдерживает мимо у, и в это времени там был никакой знак страха. Ќо вдруг что-то странное случилось. „етыре дети, все над землей мистического мира –ea, были трансформированными в волшебных существах. ќни получили власти, и это показано они не могут чувствовать себ€ больше, никака€ боль, никакой холодный или теплый, ноль .. ћного людей не знали, что происходило. Ќо более поздно, люди начали в сомнение. ќни на самом деле отпилили од из трансформированных детей, молода€ девочка, наполнили ее бутылку водой -без вынули катушки воды? » они отпилили мальчика держащего гор€чий пепел из костра в его руки? „то насчет девочка, который заставили ветер прекращает дуть и друга€ девочка, котора€ перешла через топь без того, чтобы утонуть? Ёто не обычное. Ќет, поскольку они увидели мальчик создавали огонь без дерева они осознали, что четыре дети стали потер€нными элементами земли, но в человека были.  ак это может случитьс€? Ѕыло это решение «емле ћатери? » почему она сделает это? Ќо она не така€, котора€ сделала это, иде€ сжечь элемент в тело человека стоит много силу и власть, никакие -кроме «емли ћатери -мог сделать это. ’от€, там может приблизительно один еще .... —трах. ќн хотел прин€ть его месть разрушением «емли ћатери сначала. ƒл€ это он хотел превзойти элементы. ќн преобразовал их в человеческие существа -они быть легко превзойти -он заставит их повернет против «емли ћатери, чтобы они могут разрушить ее, не его сам. ѕосле это мир –ea не иметь линейку больше, «емлю ћатери разрушат .. » это, какое —трах испытывал недостаток в ; он будет королем –ea, принесет всех земли в темноту и заставит людей бо€тьс€ больше чем они имели раньше .... Ќо он будет иметь успех? —ила воли элементы следуют за его следами так легко? Ѕудьте люди Rea преп€тствуйте ему пойти без любого сопротивлени€? Ќ≈! ќни воюют. ќни воюют на их жизни, дл€ существовани€ мать-земли и...... существование –ea!

This is the translation I tried. Sorry if I got anything wrong... I'm not pro in russian ;)

Elliver
# Gesendet: 13 Feb 2006 17:31 - Edited by: Elliver
Antwort 

Dasha
Ѕлагодарите ¬ас!

D39
Sorry if I got anything wrong... I'm not pro in russian
Doesn't matter, if people can understand it it's okey with me ;-)

Before I forget it: does any one know some nice names? I still search for a few names for characters

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
Doesn't matter, if people can understand it it's okey with me ;-)
OK

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
Names... real names??? or invented???

I like these: Tatyana, Ann(a), ... and story names: Mavka, Snegurochka...

Elliver
Antwort 

D39
Names... real names??? or invented???
I would like to hear some invented names because they are more special then real names, they haven't been used yet =) I like the name Tatyana! Mavka sounds great too

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
Ok... so... let's see... Meleia, Racos(Rakosh), Meton.

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
Daimon - for a bad character
Hestia, Derzelas, Taran(is), Nuadu, Ad(a)har, Panor, Sopatir, Amet, Ginmak... and so on(if u need more... I can think of many... ) ;)

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
BTW... all the names are words from a language I (tried to) creat(ed). So... they are all original ;)

Elliver
Antwort 

I allready have these names now:

Eilidh, Elliver, Ragnar, Mirjam, Wende, Fenris, Hannah, Alwin, Tyrana, Salvador, Milan, Fihrir, Harriët, Atar, Amor, Myron, Sylvan, Abhir, Adasar and Tatyana ;-)

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
Aha. OK... ;)

Elliver
# Gesendet: 13 Feb 2006 18:00 - Edited by: Elliver
Antwort 

D39
Daimon - for a bad character
Hestia, Derzelas, Taran(is), Nuadu, Ad(a)har, Panor, Sopatir, Amet, Ginmak... and so on(if u need more... I can think of many... ) ;)

Hey those are nice, thanks!

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
Hey those are nice, thanks!
Thanx :) And... u're welcome ;)

Elliver
Antwort 

D39
And Daimon was for a bad character, does the name have a meaning?

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
And Daimon was for a bad character, does the name have a meaning?
Yup... it means Demon, Satan.

Elliver
Antwort 

D39
OK... :-)

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
OK... :-)
;)
Anything else???

Elliver
Antwort 

D39
Well let's see...

(i like those smilies ;-) ))

Oh yes!! Do you maybe know some names that can be used for cities or lands?

Ann
# Gesendet: 13 Feb 2006 18:11
Antwort 

Elliver
well.... nice story! thanks!

Elliver
Antwort 

Esther
I know a friend and I once started a book about a girl that is half witch half human but we never finished it haha.
Haha I know that problem, that's what I had too many times... always START one, but not FINISH it..

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
Oh yes!! Do you maybe know some names that can be used for cities or lands?
The name for Land=Ekflemt, Country=Nofen
And names of places:
Rum Ekflemt=Land of Truth
Erpa Ekflemt=Land of Help(ing)
Argo Nofen=Country of Wather
Mar Nofen=Country of the Good
Romesi Ekflemt=Land of the Deads
Oheri Ekflemt=Land of the Life ....

Elliver
Antwort 

D39
sounds good, thanks again ;-)

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
sounds good, thanks again ;-)
Thanx. U're welcome ;)
Peklon samit pehor tus Merel Lenthos, nerafs uchal hermoter, Argo, Lenthos, Min elmaros Pesi elmaros hermot adrans... ;)

Elliver
Antwort 

D39
Peklon samit pehor tus Merel Lenthos, nerafs uchal hermoter, Argo, Lenthos, Min elmaros Pesi elmaros hermot adrans... ;)

Sorry, I don't understand... ;)

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site