A story begins... (4)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / A story begins...
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Autor Beitrag
Elliver
Antwort 

D39
Hahahaha! Then I think it's better that I stop telling about it here ;)

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
Hahahaha! Then I think it's better that I stop telling about it here ;)
Nope. It's very good. ;))))))))) hehehehehehe

Elliver
Antwort 

I think I'm going to make a map....otherwise I have to explain the place of a city in the story all the time, well I do then a little but not like: "The city is after the Red Mountains, between the two cities.. (names).. and then next to the river".....so that's what holding my busy now :P I also made some sketches of my characters and of a few cities, so I can describe them better...

AND ......

I'm rewriting the first chapter because I it's not good!!!!! That's why I'm not sending it to you yet D39 ;) I hope you understand haha

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
I think I'm going to make a map....otherwise I have to explain the place of a city in the story all the time, well I do then a little but not like: "The city is after the Red Mountains, between the two cities.. (names).. and then next to the river".....so that's what holding my busy now :P I also made some sketches of my characters and of a few cities, so I can describe them better...

AND ......

I'm rewriting the first chapter because I it's not good!!!!! That's why I'm not sending it to you yet D39 ;) I hope you understand haha

Hehehehehehehe. OK. But... I'm still waiting... ;)

Elliver
Antwort 

PLEASE can some one help me?? I'm trying to make a GOOD beginning with my story but I don't know how. People told me that the first sentence of a book must make the reader go on because it will make him curious about what's happening next. It sounds easy, but it is not!! I and you know allready that it begins with the returning of the Fear in the Lost Tempel. Shall I first explain where it excactly is and how the surroundings look like? Or shall I just begin immediately with what's happening IN the tempel? I know I must figure it out by myself, that's what a lot of people say. But I did that all the time and I just gave up... It sounds a bit stupid because I allready have all the things I need and have to know to write a book........ but I can't begin! Can some one help me with that?

D39
# Gesendet: 21 Feb 2006 16:48 - Edited by: D39
Antwort 

Elliver
''It is said that there was a very beautiful land... with children playing on the fields... But now all was silent... the lands were stone-like white''... Dunno... maybe it'll help at least a bit :)

Elliver
Antwort 

D39
''It is said that there was a very beautiful land... with children playing on the fields... But now all was silent... the lands were stone-like white''... Dunno... maybe it'll help at least a bit :)

Thank you for trying :) but I don't think it helps me much further, sorry... ;) I'm in a sort of 'depression phase' as you could call it so don't take my replies too seriously

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
Thank you for trying :) but I don't think it helps me much further, sorry... ;) I'm in a sort of 'depression phase' as you could call it so don't take my replies too seriously
K. As u say/wish :(

Elliver
Antwort 

D39
K. As u say/wish :(

I hope you're not angry, because I didn't ment to... :|

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
I hope you're not angry, because I didn't ment to... :|
Nope. Not angry.

Elliver
Antwort 

D39
Nope. Not angry.

OKay... but why that ":(" in your previous post then?

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
OKay... but why that ":(" in your previous post then?
For your so called ''depression''

Elliver
# Gesendet: 21 Feb 2006 17:19 - Edited by: Elliver
Antwort 

D39
For your so called ''depression''

Ooh I'm sorry, I thought it was for you! ;)

and about that "depression" stuff, it was just to tell that I'm not so well at the moment. I've been very sick last days and haven't slept, there's also something else going on but I'd rather keep that for myself. A "depression phase" was a bit too big to call it that way, but it feels like... so sorry for that ;)

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
Ooh I'm sorry, I thought it was for you! ;)
K. No prob, then.

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
Some new words/names... if u still have the story plan:

Móntänéa
Målntåfa
Tranxélfanéa
Ntåvråğa
Vanat
Åltänéa
Maramóraç
Vókåféna
Vaxaravéa
Vóğak
Kantrélatär

Elliver
Antwort 

Hey! THat's a while ago :) I'm still busy with this stuff, but as always I'm doubting about the subjects... I want to make a lot of different stories and it's a bit confusing hehe

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
Hahaha! U have to decide on one! :))) :PPP

Elliver
Antwort 

D39
Hahaha yes I know :P and I'm not so good at it! ;))

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
Come on! U are not very but quite good! Really. I liked what u wrote there ;) Go on!

Elliver
Antwort 

D39
Haha that's easier to say then done! ;) I'm sort of stuck

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
Haha that's easier to say then done!
This is true. Hihihi! :PPP

I'm sort of stuck
Well ... 4X4 ... GO!

Elliver
Antwort 

D39
Well ... 4X4 ... GO!

WRITE!!!

And there the pencil goes!!! It crosses over the paper and writes pages after pages!!!!!! OMG was is this going fast! Huh?? What's that?? Oohhh... pfff...... she's stuck :PPPP again...

(sorry... had my 5 crazy minutes...;))

D39
Antwort 

Elliver
WRITE!!!

And there the pencil goes!!! It crosses over the paper and writes pages after pages!!!!!! OMG was is this going fast! Huh?? What's that?? Oohhh... pfff...... she's stuck :PPPP again...

(sorry... had my 5 crazy minutes...;))

Hahaha!!! Your mind goes wild!!! U have the power to create!!! ;))) :P

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site