- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Languages that you know
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Autor Beitrag
flipsty
Antwort 

Katherine
its a language that was created in a book and enya sings two songs in that language.
It must be "Lotian" then, I've never heard of it.

Katherine
Antwort 

flipsty
yeah i think its lotian

Nikki_UK
Antwort 

Lussekatt

haha no coz wen i ask how are u it starts swedish goes norwegian and ends up danish... i duno how it just does

Nikki_UK
Antwort 

Lussekatt

i think this is right dont hate me if its not *i think its all swedish*

hur mår du och vad gjorde du idag?

flipsty
Antwort 

I have reason to think "Lotian" is "Lothian", in that case it would be from Scotland. I'm not sure.

Nikki_UK
Antwort 

flipsty

yeah im sure theres a football team called lothians or sumthin like that, not too sure. Enya is irish tho

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Nikki!

i think this is right dont hate me if its not *i think its all swedish*

yup, its pure swedish indeed. And I will never hate you if stating the wrong language, promise!

hur mår du och vad gjorde du idag?

man.....as anything today but not that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I have just negative answers)

Nikki_UK
Antwort 

Lussekatt

awww hope u feel better soon ! im in a crappy mood too so ur not alone

Katherine
Antwort 

Nikki_UK

same here! no one is very alone! everyone has a friend or a partner or perhaps both, that will help them through hard times

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Nikki_UK
im in a crappy mood too so ur not alone

always good to know, to be two about it!

Nikki_UK
Antwort 

Lussekatt

yes lets drown our sorrows with some swedish Glogg LOL... i only like it cold not hot

Katherine
Antwort 

im in a crappy mood because im fed up of people going behind my back and talking about me, i have to put up with it at home now ive encountered it in the forum! its stupid and childish and childish is what this person called me so who ever you are your being childish by not saying it to my face.

Nikki_UK
Antwort 

Katherine

im in a crappy mood coz im goin on anti depressants.. beat that

Katherine
Antwort 

Nikki_UK
im in a crappy mood coz im goin on anti depressants.. beat that

my friend died at the age of sixteen with a heart attack not so long ago

Nikki_UK
Antwort 

Katherine

ok i guess i asked for that.. but it was sed as a joke... sorry

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Nikki_UK
lets drown our sorrows with some swedish Glogg LOL

good idea, but it isnt to be bought until christmas Im affraid...

Katherine
im in a crappy mood because im fed up of people going behind my back and talking about me, i have to put up with it at home now ive encountered it in the forum! its stupid and childish and childish is what this person called me so who ever you are your being childish by not saying it to my face.

oh, Im sorry about that. Me personally dont like such things either and understand you feel crappy out of it. but who from forum go behind your back?
I realise you might think of me. Guido just told me that you got a sence Í dont like you. And out of that I assume you refered to when we met on ruslana.org chat once lately. I can just say that you had extremely bad luck with me and my mood but that doesnt mean I talk behind your back - thats just a fact from my side.

Katherine
Antwort 

Nikki_UK
ok i guess i asked for that.. but it was sed as a joke... sorry

its ok :)

Katherine
Antwort 

Lussekatt
but who from forum go behind your back?

guido wont tell me he said its private and the person would kill him if he told me. thats another reason why i thought it was you, but then i asked and he said no not any of the older members.

No guido got mixed up, i got the feeling you didnt like speaking to me because of my age and maybe i was too young to speak to you because of the different maturity levels... i didnt know how to explain so hopefully you understand and not get me the wrong way.

Nikki_UK
Antwort 

Katherine

msns broke :(

Katherine
Antwort 

Nikki_UK
msns broke :(

awwww i hate that when it happens

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Katherine
thats another reason why i thought it was you,

I can understand that out of his words, sounds like me after my post in the UK topic :P

but then i asked and he said no not any of the older members.

oh, I see...

i got the feeling you didnt like speaking to me because of my age and maybe i was too young to speak to you because of the different maturity levels...

no no! Dont ever worry about that! I dont mind our ages at all. Im use to talk to people who are younger than myself here on forum and I certainly not mind at all! Actually I mostly find it fun and nice.
But out of diffrent reasons you have happened to cross my path when I was in a sour mood so I understand very well you got these impressions of me out of that. Dont take it personally, its just bad luck!! Im sorry about that. And I can guarantee that if you feel "something is wrong with me" then please tell me, and we sort it out! Its not good to carry things around against someone and not spit it out.... but I know....Im not the best to do it myself.

and there I went way to much off topic, sorry!

Katherine
Antwort 

no no! Dont ever worry about that! I dont mind our ages at all. Im use to talk to people who are younger than myself here on forum and I certainly not mind at all! Actually I mostly find it fun and nice.
But out of diffrent reasons you have happened to cross my path when I was in a sour mood so I understand very well you got these impressions of me out of that. Dont take it personally, its just bad luck!! Im sorry about that

well i should be sorry aswell for like not telling you the impressions in the first place! so im sorry!

Its not good to carry things around against someone and not spit it out.... but I know....Im not the best to do it myself.

i found it hard to get it out in the open, because i always think "oh what if they think im weird for saying this" know what i mean? and sometimes it can lead to arguments which i don't like really, i hate arguments!

im glad its sorted now :)

oh yeah sorry for going off topic too!!

Nikki_UK
Antwort 

back to topic.... i wanna learn elvish :d

Katherine
Antwort 

wanna learn elvish

that would be quite cool have a look at unversities u reckon they would teach it lol

Guido
Antwort 

guido wont tell me he said its private and the person would kill him if he told me. thats another reason why i thought it was you

Kat. Do you know how many women would like to kill me ? :-)
But Lusse didn't mean it when she wrote that.
I hope it's all ok now between you and Lusse. It's not always simple on this forum : different countries - ages ... But most people here are intelligent enough to get problems solved. I understood you and Lusse did. I'm glad for that.

Katherine
Antwort 

I hope it's all ok now between you and Lusse
yeah its solved! :)

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Katherine

MariaC
# Gesendet: 10 Aug 2006 05:59 - Edited by: MariaC
Antwort 

I would stick my neck out and state right here that I am not an old member, I have Guido in my messy and since all those things seem to make me one of the guitly ones I need to add ... I hate gossip and even if we have talked in messy a couple of times, mostly about his meetings with Ruslana, Esther and lusse, I never told him I thought u (or anyone) were too childish for the forum... more when there are many teenagers here.

Moreover, I think if G. told u a confidence that someone else trust him with, since he already broke that trust... he should have done it properly (even when it was unproper) and told you the name of that person, the supossed culprit too so we all could have avoided all this drama in the forum... and the need of making unnecessary discharges.

Have all a good night... now let's the next newbie to tell it wasnt him or her

Christiane
# Gesendet: 10 Aug 2006 15:07 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Katherine
enya sings two songs in that language.
Do you remember the title of these songs?

Nikki_UK
i forgot to mention i can speak Svenorske *svenska/norska/dansk*
Oops......would be interesting, how that looks like ;-)

flipsty
It must be "Lotian" then, I've never heard of it.
Katherine
yeah i think its lotian
Isn´t that a region in Scotland? Lothian actually......

Ginta
Antwort 

I know English

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 6; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site