campers in minsk arrested

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / campers in minsk arrested
Autor Beitrag
susanne
Antwort 

I just saw on the news how the belarussian police removed the tent camp in minsk. This could have happened in the ukraine too. I don't understand why belarussians have voted for lukashenko. He appears as a complete psychopate to me. He should go to a mental institution.

D39
Antwort 

susanne

Belorussians are very manipulant!!! What's the matter people??? Can't u do what Georgia and Ukraine done??? Not to mention ROMANIA?

susanne
Antwort 

D39

I'm sorry. I don't understand what you want to say. I think those campers wanted a revolution, but the police prevented it. Did you see the police batons and other equipement? I would surrender if i was there.

Guido
Antwort 

He should go to a mental institution.
According to my wife I should do the same :-)

Yesterday I read an article about him : So, yes I'm an autocrat and what about that ? He seems to have a lot of support from elder people and from people on the country. And the pensions are paid.
I can understand that's important.
(For me too - not my pension yet of course.)
Going to a market system hurts a lot of people, so I can understand those people.
But they still have very cheap gas ... until now.
I think during orange revolution the opposition in YKP was united and very well organised. And they were supported by Ruslana of course :-)

I would surrender too Susanne. But as Ruslana once said : The time comes when ... And that time will come for Belorussia too.

Guido
Antwort 

This could have happened in the ukraine too.
No ! The army and secret police were divided and had relations with Juschenko too. It was said : When there are 50.000 people protesting or even 100.000 (don't remember the exact amounts) we can deal with it, but not with 500.000 - 1.000.000.
Do you remember Ruslana approaching the soldiers and putting flowers in their gun ? I don't think that would have been possible in Belorussia.

susanne
Antwort 

guido

I agree with you that the sudden change to democracy caused to much chaos. and they all wanted an american style democracy with all that free market bullshit. I've been to america and there is a lot of poverty and chaos in america thank to the free market system. They should let the poeple of a country decide how they want to deal with their economy.

D39
Antwort 

susanne
I saw all the video. BTV (Belarussian National TV) didn't show anything abt this!!!
I saw it on Euronews, CNN, Romanian TV...
But did u see the Revolution in Romania?
The Militia had tanks, not trucks...
They had AK-47s, not batons...
So... make a comparision...
Did romanians surender??? NOPE! They fought until the last bullet was heard.
There were over 1,000 people dead... over 50,000 hurt... so...

susanne
Antwort 

D39

You are comparing things you cannot compare. The rumanian situation was completely different. You cannot see one historical event as identical to another. And you are very prejudiced about other poeple. You cannot call an entire nation cowards. That's called 'discrimination' or 'racism'.

susanne
Antwort 

D39

besides were you there during the revolution in rumania? Or was mummy still holding your hand and bringing you to kindergarden.

Ivan
Antwort 

The situation in Belarussia is almost the same like the one in Bulgaria in 1997... And I hope it will ends like ours...

Guido
Antwort 

with all that free market bullshit
I agree. I am not against free market but I don't think it's the best system. Soviet system wasn't either. About the last one there were jokes about the 5 year planning. Next 5 year we produce left shoes and then right shoes.

I don't know about Rumenia. Only know you can't compare Belorussia with Ukraine. I wouldn't call them cowards either.

Ivan
Antwort 

Guido
Only know you can't compare Belorussia with Ukraine.
And why??? Its 80% the same... why not?

Guido
Antwort 

Because we all saw it on TV ? I already told, I don't know the situation in Belorussia. I only saw the results. Please explain further. I had tears in my eyes when I saw police removing the camp. I was thinking about Majdan of course. But Ruslana wouldn't be in politics if Majdan ...

Ivan
Antwort 

Guido
Please explain further
what do u mean?
U want to tell u the similarities??

Guido
Antwort 

Yes please. Or the differences ?

Ivan
Antwort 

Guido
Bouth are conected with president elections, the protestants are for president with ptoWest-Europe conviction, the 2 coutries were from Warsaw's agreement...
And the difference are that in Ukraine there werent arrested people (I think)...
Maybe there are more differences and similarities but I cannot think of them now...

D39
Antwort 

susanne
No matter where I was... My parents and grandparents were in the ''battle of the gun'' (as we say)... so I'm not blubbering...

And abt the ''coward'' thing... WHERE DID I SAY THAT, HM??????? o.O

flipsty
# Gesendet: 25 Mar 2006 18:50 - Edited by: flipsty
Antwort 

D39
And abt the ''coward'' thing... WHERE DID I SAY THAT, HM??????? o.O
Una sugerencia, Punto!

Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0