What's your last seen movie? (2)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / What's your last seen movie?
<< . 1 . 2 .
Autor Beitrag
Lussekatt
Antwort 

Christiane
I missed some movies in the past, which I really wanted to see, such as"Munich" by Steven Spielberg.

I really want to see that film too. A very interesting subject for the film and I have an very well made documentary about it on video since before, thats why I want to see it. Do you remember when it happened or was you too young in 1972? If Im lucky I might be able to convince my husband to see it today as the film is just about to leave Swedish cinemas as well.

der untergang about the last days of hitler

That film would be really interesting to see as well. Is it a german film or english/american? I have seen Robert Carlyle (Im not sure about his name) play Hitler, he made him seemes so foolish somehow, a little fellow sort of... That film was about how his career started.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 5 Apr 2006 16:28 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Do you remember when it happened or was you too young in 1972?
I was 9 years old, so I got about that much later. But through my husband, who read a lot about terrorism in the 70s, I learned about the kidnapping of the Israelic team during the Olympic games and the circumstances, which lead to this disaster.

Is it a german film or english/american?
It´s a german TV production about the last days in the bunker. It´s based on the book of Traudl Junge, who used to be Hitler´s secretary between 1942 and his death.

www.downfallthefilm.com

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Christiane
But through my husband, who read a lot about terrorism in the 70s

right, interesting! Thanks for the link. Here is the site of Munich:

http://www.munichmovie.com

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Christiane

I saw the trailer in the link you gave me of the Hitler film. They speak german! Thats good as its more realistic then. I use to loose the feeling when for example an american try to play a frenchman, in a (supposed to be) french film situated in France - and talks english!

Christiane
# Gesendet: 5 Apr 2006 17:18 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Thanks for the link

They speak german! Thats good as its more realistic then.
It´s understandable, that everything is in German since it´s a German production.....German actors, a German producer and a German director. But it wouldn´t make any sense to synchronize the movie into English anyway, mainly because of the actor who plays Hitler. Hitler used to have a distinctive pronouncing, which Bruno Ganz has even taken and which would never come out really, if the movie was synchronized. Anyway, I don´t think, that any of the characters (including Hitler) have spoken any other languages than German

Elliver
Antwort 

Yesterday I watched Pirates of the Caribbean! Such a good movie, I can't wait untill july 7th... POTC sequel comes out then :)))

<< . 1 . 2 .
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site