Hi I'm a new entry (3)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Hi I'm a new entry
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Autor Beitrag
Silentangel
Antwort 

Wow Ireland is one of my dreams too. But in this moment I prefere to go in a sunshing island : ).
In my country there was so much cold this year : (......I would like some warming and sunshine days in this summer.
Can I do some questions? How are you favourite hobbies?
My favourites hobbies are reading, cinema, dogs and fresh water acquarium. I practise trekking with my dogs.
anything else? I like so much Ruslana's songs... : )

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Christiane
Here´s they´re website with some photos.
Thanks for sharing. They have a really nice house!

Silentangel
Can I do some questions? How are you favourite hobbies?

sure, there is already a separate topic about hobbies on forum here

but I dont mind saying here that I like to build things (like furniture), to walk outside in nature, to be on the computer and talk on Ruslana forum ;-), watch movies on video and of course the wellbeeing of my cat!

Guido
Antwort 

In my country there was so much cold this year : (......I would like some warming and sunshine days in this summer.
In Italy too ? Same here in Belgium : A very long winter. You are living in the alps ?

susanne
Antwort 

guido

The winters in italy can be much colder then ours. I live near the sea. So you always have a moderate climate. My sister lives near pordenone and i was there this winter. It was really cold.

Guido
Antwort 

My sister lives near pordenone
Between Venice and Triest ? Nice.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 3 Mai 2006 13:04 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Lussekatt
They have a really nice house!
Indeed, they have and my husband and myself always feel like home there.

Silentangel
But in this moment I prefere to go in a sunshing island : ).
I know many people prefer higher temperatures when going on holidays and the average temperature in Ireland is about 25 C, though we even had temperatures of about 30 C and I got a sunburn :-P But people should know, that Ireland is influenced by the gulf stream, which means, that it´s not too hot during the summer months and the weather can change many times during the day even.

In my country there was so much cold this year
In which part of the country do you live at?

Chimera
Antwort 

Wild Wild Dancer
English, French, Spanish and some Russian.
cool=)

susanne
Antwort 

guido

that's right. I've been to venice during the carnival. And i've been to triest and udine.

Chimera
Antwort 

susanne
that's right. I've been to venice during the carnival.
I was this year on it- it was really cool! but a lot of people hehehe... mostly Japanese:)

susanne
Antwort 

chimera

I saw lots of poeple from slovenia and some japanese, but mostly italians. And some 'intellectual' western europeans. They find it very 'intellectual' to visit the carnival in venice. But I think it is an upper class carnival.

Silentangel
Antwort 

I live in Udine a town in a country called Friuli Venezia Giulia....at north east of Italy. We have a cold winters and worms summer. Probably in your country the winter is very cold but for me it's enough this I feel the cold....brrr
Wow have you seen Carnival in Venice? I think it's a very intresting feast, but it's chaotic. In Italy very famous Carneval you can see also in Viareggio and Ivrea, but every cities in this span of time use to make Carneval parade.

Ps. Lussekatt I beg your pardon! I didn't konw where post my topic...Tank you very much for your kindess

susanne
Antwort 

silentangel

My sister studies in udine. i visited the university and the museum over there. she has the travel for one and half hour to come to the university. she lives in a small village and she has to go to spilimburgo and then change the bus to udine.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site