Can you help me?

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Can you help me?
Autor Beitrag
Bakara
Antwort 

Hi!
Please help.
At www.Ruslana.org isn't "SHOP". I would buy T-Shirt, notes atd... .

Where I find this?

Arnold
Antwort 

Bakara

As I know the shop is temporaly closed, because of a redesign.

yanya
# Gesendet: 3 Jun 2006 11:26 - Edited by: Moderator
Antwort 

Bakara
At www.Ruslana.org isn't "SHOP". I would buy T-Shirt, notes atd... .

Where I find this?

Please write at info@ruslana.org and ask about it in the letter!

Bakara
Antwort 

Hi!
Thanks.

ShakiFanatico
Antwort 

Yes, the shop is temporarily closed. But like Yanya said, requests and orders can be made by E-mail, no problem. :-)

susanne
Antwort 

ShakiFanatico

I read on the main page that ruslana wants to co-operate with some criminal dictator. I already wrote about it on the forum. Could you ask why they are doing that. On the dutch tv you saw how this regime was beating up protesters with sticks. If ruslana wants to deal with these people then exclude me from your website and i will not go to this forum ever again.

ShakiFanatico
# Gesendet: 4 Jun 2006 21:23 - Edited by: ShakiFanatico
Antwort 

susanne

I don't know much about the details but the information on the main page says she had an important meeting, not necessarily a cooperation. The information also says that the First Lady of the country is also an UNESCO goodwill ambassador who participates in charity events, which will also mainly be a reason for Ruslana's visit.

Sorry, but I can't understand your harsh reaction. We all know Ruslana fights for human rights and participates in many charity events, so even if she visits a dictator, this doesn't mean Ruslana goes along in the same path. Like I said, I think it has mostly to do with his wife. I'm not into politics but as a fan of Ruslana, knowing what she has done so far, one shouldn't take too harsh conclusions.

susanne
Antwort 

ShakiFanatico

It is not a harsh conclusion. I mean it is a regime you can compare with the military gunta in Argentina or Pinochet in Chili. And of course his wife works for UNESCO. her husband has impoverished his poeple so much that the poeple are hungry.

The regime is comparable to lukashenko's regime in Belarus and ruslana said that she doesn't like this regime. So I'm surprised she wants to visit this man at all. A year ago the poeple of Azarbajan tried to have an orange revolution, but it didn't work, because they were beaten up and arrested by the police. They were marching on the streets with orange flags, but this time it didn't work. The Americans do not help the opposition because Azarbajan has a lot of oil.

So if this is true, I'm out. And you sound very naiv. You should inform yourself better.

obw
Antwort 

susanne
you sound very naiv.

You sound very naïve, drawing conclusions without support from facts. Who knows what "message" this visit implies? Perhaps Ruslana delivers a message of dislike from the .ua parliament to impose some pressure on the regime. Or perhaps she delivers greetings from Akhmetov, looking for an ally. What is more probable? Wait and read the messages. Given the record from Ruslana, I would not bet on the latter.

Evil presidents don't go away when you ignore them totally. Only elephants in the fridge do.

Guido
Antwort 

Only elephants in the fridge do.
Huh ? Sorry I don't understand. I never had an elephant in the fridge.

Guido
Antwort 

Susanne,
Being a fan I'm quite critical too. I think no singer has such critical fans as Ruslana. But it's not fair judging her that way so quickly.
I remember during orange revolution she left for a few days for the baltic tour. My first idea was : It's not the moment Ruslana. You should be with your people.

But afterwards I heard she asked on Majdan : May I leave for a few days, People : NO ! But after every concert I will tell the press what it's all about here. It was ok for the people.

ShakiFanatico
# Gesendet: 5 Jun 2006 01:29 - Edited by: ShakiFanatico
Antwort 

obw
You sound very naïve, drawing conclusions without support from facts. Who knows what "message" this visit implies? Perhaps Ruslana delivers a message of dislike from the .ua parliament to impose some pressure on the regime.

Exactly.

susanne

If you think I am already naïve just because I don't take conclusions without facts, then it is clear who is naïve here. And aside from that, you may be thanked for your quick negative thinking in Ruslana's actions in first place, too.

Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site