Damn! Penalty for Spain!
3 - 0 now!

Yo no digo na...

D39
Antwort 

Nahyka
Yo no digo na...
Tu tas con Espana, por supuesto, no?

Pero yo (y los rumenos) toy/tamos con Ucraina... la unica del Este.

D39
Antwort 

NOW: 4-0! Incredible!

D39
Antwort 

FINISH: 4-0! Poor Ukraine!!!

alex_alex
Antwort 

what? Ukraine lose?

Envy
Antwort 

I tought for shore that Ukraine would win from Spain ... never could imagine a game like this!
Hope they will do better next monday!

D39
Antwort 

Envy
I thought that too!!! More luck next time!

Carolus
Antwort 

Our team did badly this time, they were too stressed with the pressure of the first game ever played for Ukraine at WC. I admit their overall game was surprisingly weak, but also I want to point out on some very doubtful decisions of the referee. I am really dissapointed now, but now everything is in the hands of our team, they have to win two next games in order to quailfy to the next round. Will they manage to put themselves together? I really hope for that.

Tim
Antwort 

Carolus
I admit their overall game was surprisingly weak, but also I want to point out on some very doubtful decisions of the referee.

Indeed, I totally agree with you! The overall game of Ukraine was very weak. However the referee and line referee's were like totally pro Spain. That penalty wasn't needed and that red card was a really stupid mistake of the referee.

susanne
Antwort 

carolus

I'm sorry to say, but the ukraine has a mediocre team compared to the other team at the world cup. I consider my country, brazil, italy, spain, germany, france, argentinia and england way stronger.

D39
Antwort 

susanne
Yeah. But u have a very strong tradition in football, no?

Christiane
# Gesendet: 15 Jun 2006 14:21
Antwort 

Germany - Poland 1:0 :-))))) The goal came in the very last minute really. I´ve been watching the game open-air together with my hsuband and friends of ours and after the game was finished, we went to Stuttgart and couldn´t hardly believe, what we´ve seen there. I´ve experienced a lot around the World or European Championships in the past, but never seen roads being blocked for parties in the streets. They said something about 70 000 people there, but it could have been more.

Envy
Antwort 

Christiane
Congratulations with german victory!
Germany does well in the competition and has good chances!

obw
Antwort 

There is an article on Spiegel Online that the ukrainian team didn't get any sleep the night before the match because the frogs from a nearby pond were croaking too loud. Well, you can buy a package of ear plugs for about 1 EUR... ;->

D39
Antwort 

Christiane
The goal came in the very last minute really.
Poor guys!

I've watched the match too. They fought 'til they felt.

susanne
Antwort 

I don't like the german footballteams they always score in the last minute or during extra time. now the poles feel how we have felt for years.

D39

Football is the most popular sport in my country. We have 1 million poeple who play football as a hobby on a population of 16 million. That's a lot. And then speed skating and field hockey are popular sports.

D39
# Gesendet: 15 Jun 2006 20:10 - Edited by: D39
Antwort 

susanne
Football is the most popular sport in my country. We have 1 million poeple who play football as a hobby on a population of 16 million. That's a lot. And then speed skating and field hockey are popular sports.
And not to mention the ''Mecanic Orange'' - they're very good, let's face it!

Tim
Antwort 

There are allways people who need to destroy the joy and fun at these kind of tournaments.

Over 100+ hooligans got arrested for carrying weapons :(

Tim
Antwort 

Sweden vs Paraguay starting in 1 minute and 30 seconds! I predict 2-0 for Sweden.

aisling
Antwort 

4:0 to spain! sorry to all ukrainians!....... at least you are in the world cup.......

Tim
Antwort 

aisling
4:0 to spain! sorry to all ukrainians!....... at least you are in the world cup.......
That penalty and red card were so NOT needed :(

aisling
Antwort 

true....i dont like yhe qualifying system, i mean just because ireland couldnt beat france or germany...we are surley better then saudi arabia and togo. oh well.

susanne
Antwort 

Tim

All italians and spaniards always fall when they are hit just a little bit. they are always crying for nothing. bunch of poofs.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 16 Jun 2006 15:53 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

D39
Poor guys!

I've watched the match too. They fought 'til they felt.

You mean the polish team, I suppose. Yes, they haven´t been very lucky, though they´ve been quite strong that time. I´ve got the feeling, they´ve learned from their last defeat.

susanne
they always score in the last minute or during extra time.
That´s true for the match against Poland since the polish team got quite strong compared to their first match. At the opening game the first goal came 6 minutes after the match has started, so it can´t be said, that they always score in the last minute or during extra time.

aisling
we are surley better then saudi arabia and togo. oh well.
I don´t know, if Ireland had a match against Saudia Arabia or Togo, but soccer isn´t that strong in Ireland as it is in Germany or in some other countries of Europe. I know, that Gaelic football and hurling is more popular in Ireland than soccer.

Envy
Congratulations with german victory!
Germany does well in the competition and has good chances!

Thank you. Well, let´s see, how far our team will get.

loveruslana
Antwort 

well i wached Ukraine Spain match and i sereosly think it was facken, koz the arbiter was a real jerk and Ukraine was playing f***ing badly!!!!!!!! Excuze my english, but its true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild Wild Dancer
Antwort 

susanne
Ha Ha! You can talk!

Christiane
I hope we get you in the next round so we can knock you out and get revenge from Euro96.

susanne
Antwort 

Wild Wild Dancer

What happened with england in euro96? I remember that my county was beaten by englang by 4-1. And then we made it untill the quarter finals. I remember edgar davids being expelled for insulting Guus Hiddink. He is now the coach of the australian team. Edgar Davids said in bad poor english 'the coach shouldn't stick his head up my ass' It isn't an expression in my language nor in english.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 7; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site