Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / World cup
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Christiane
# Gesendet: 20 Jun 2006 11:57
Antwort 

susanne
What happened with england in euro96?
Germany was playing against England in the semi-final. After extra-time it was still 1:1, so it came to the penalty kick. The final score was 6:5 for Germany.

Tim
Antwort 

Christiane
Germany was playing against England in the semi-final. After extra-time it was still 1:1, so it came to the penalty kick. The final score was 6:5 for Germany.
Beat the Germans! I really don't like the style of them playing. Allways scoring in the last minute or extra time. You know when you have won from the Germans when they are in the bus returning home!

And.... I still can't forgive Rudy Fuller spitting in Gullits face (for the Dutchies under us: spuugincident)!!!!

Christiane
# Gesendet: 20 Jun 2006 12:57 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Tim
Allways scoring in the last minute or extra time.
I don´t know, why you´re repeating susanne´s words....really strange. I´m saying it once more: It´s not true. Haven´t you seen the first match between Germany and Costa Rica? The first goal for Germany came 6 minutes after the match has started.

I still can't forgive Rudy Fuller spitting in Gullits face (for the Dutchies under us: spuugincident)!!!!
Do you mind a person´s discgrace, who´s not close to yourself at all? Couldn´t happen to me. By the way, it wasn´t about Gullit, but about Rijkaard and he spit at Rudi Völler, not the other way round.

You know when you have won from the Germans when they are in the bus returning home!
I don´t really know, what you mean.

Wild Wild Dancer
Antwort 

I still cry whenever I see that Gareth Southgate penalty!

not the other way round.

It was the German Muller who spat at the Dutch player wasnt it?

susanne
Antwort 

Christiane

the germans always score in the last minute. there is statistical evidence.

And it was Frank Rijkaard who spat at Rudi Voeller. But Rudi deserved it. My father said at the time: good for you you stupid crout. i mean what a bad example.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 20 Jun 2006 14:48
Antwort 

Wild Wild Dancer
It was the German Muller who spat at the Dutch player wasnt it?
I don´t know, if there was another spit-attack beside those of Rijkaard against Völler.......maybe there was, but I can´t remember since I´ve seen many matches of the European and World Championship.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 20 Jun 2006 15:01 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

susanne
the germans always score in the last minute. there is statistical evidence.
This statistical evidence, you´re talking about, might say something about the frequency of the Germans scoring in the last minute, but these are average values, so this is no evidence for Germany scoring always in the last minute......see the match Germany - Costa Rica, as I mentioned before.

But Rudi deserved it. My father said at the time: good for you you stupid crout. i mean what a bad example.
As far as I know, Völler has fouled against Rijkaard, this lead up to this spit-attack and both players got the red card.

Tim
# Gesendet: 20 Jun 2006 20:09 - Edited by: Tim
Antwort 

Christiane

Do you mind a person´s discgrace, who´s not close to yourself at all? Couldn´t happen to me. By the way, it wasn´t about Gullit, but about Rijkaard and he spit at Rudi Völler, not the other way round.

Nevermind, I need to get my figures right :(.

I don´t know, why you´re repeating susanne´s words....really strange. I´m saying it once more: It´s not true. Haven´t you seen the first match between Germany and Costa Rica? The first goal for Germany came 6 minutes after the match has started.

Well, It's kinda overreacting that the Germans allways score on the last few minutes. But in some cases 'der Mannshaft' scores in one of the last minutes, so in some cases it would be thrue, you gotta agree with that ;).

I don´t really know, what you mean.
Well, it generally known by a lot of Dutchies, that they Germans (sometimes) score in last minute, allong with the Dutch football team Ajax. So they made up an expression: You know when you won from Germany/Ajax, when the players are going home in the bus. It means that you know when you have won, when the players left the field.

And, if I sound a little bit racistic, I am sorry for that, it wasn't ment in that way.

obw
Antwort 

As for that "last minute" thing... it is not popular here in Germany when football teams stop trying to score before the game is over. So everyone simply has to fight to the last second. ;-)

But the german club Bayern München learned some years ago that this discipline is also very popular at other clubs outside of Germany, e.g. Manchester United. :->

Christiane
# Gesendet: 21 Jun 2006 14:56
Antwort 

obw
So everyone simply has to fight to the last second. ;-)
Oh well, which team wouldn´t fight till the last :-D

Wild Wild Dancer
Antwort 

It looks like England will not win it this now! Owen will not play again, Rooney isnt fully fit, Crouch isnt very good and Walcott is younger than me! We have no strike force!

alex_alex
Antwort 

!! 0:0!!!!!!
Ukraine!!!!!! !!!!

alex_alex
Antwort 

we are the winners!!!!
!!!!

alex_alex
Antwort 

!!!! !!!! !!!!!

D39
Antwort 

Bravo Ukraine!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Tim
# Gesendet: 26 Jun 2006 00:09 - Edited by: Tim
Antwort 

What a game!

16 yellow cards and 4 red cards :o

To bad the Netherlands got kicked out of the WC 2006 :(.

It wasn't just football, it was guerilla football!

Wild Wild Dancer
Antwort 

What a game!

Van Basten are you going home?

Tim
Antwort 

Figo snitched Boulahrouz :(

Tim
Antwort 

GO UKRAINE!!!

susanne
Antwort 

I hate Figo. What a cheat!!!!!!

Ivan
Antwort 

I see that here are still some people... go to watch the match!!! Ukraine have to win! They are playing the first 15 mins extra-time...
GO UKRAINE!!!

yanya
# Gesendet: 27 Jun 2006 00:46
Antwort 

We are the winners my friends!!!! 3:0!!!!!!!!

Carolus
# Gesendet: 27 Jun 2006 00:48 - Edited by: Carolus
Antwort 

it was a tough game, but after 120 minutes we did it!!!!!!!!!1 Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I am so proud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yarik

# Gesendet: 27 Jun 2006 00:51
Antwort 

URA UKRAINE

Wild Dances

# Gesendet: 27 Jun 2006 00:58
Antwort 

WE ARE THE WINNERS OF FOOTBALLVISION!!!!!!!!!!!

Guido
Antwort 

WE ARE THE WINNERS OF FOOTBALLVISION!!!!!!!!!!!
I preferred Eurovision 2004 (I missed but compensated later).
But congratulations my dear friends.
In fact I hate football but those penalties even I wanted to see.
Esther has gone to bed, but she wrote :
UKRAIN!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

chuchka
Antwort 

Oh my Goot))!!sorry I don't speak english, but I'm happy!!)) it was wonderful!!)))0:3Ukraine!!

Envy
Antwort 

I am happy for ukraine, but it was the most borig game ever!
I have bad feelings about when they have to play against Italy.
If they dont approve their level ... they will be smashed off the field by the italians

Carolus
Antwort 

I am happy for ukraine, but it was the most borig game ever!

I would say the game was tough, not boring. Boring it would be if there was no copetition on the field, but there actually was much more competition yesterday than on any other day.

D39
Antwort 

BRAVO UKRAINA!!!!!!!!!!!!! VITAITE!!!! UKRAINE NO 1! ;)

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site