- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Esther's Adventures/News/Ramblings
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Autor Beitrag
nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Esther
And we're going to watch dvd's all day and all night. Eating chocolate and drinking cola hahahahahaha.

Tight schedule

wespecz
# Gesendet: 13 Nov 2008 20:44 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

Esther
Oh I wanted to say to ye all that I won't be at the forum for 3 days as i'm going to a friend who hasn't got internet.
Have a nice visit!

And we're going to watch dvd's all day and all night.
Ruslana's DVDs?

Eating chocolate and drinking cola hahahahahaha.
Haha, great, that's the enjoying of the life.
I see that I have the bad influence to the people here due to talking about unhealthy food.

Esther
# Gesendet: 13 Nov 2008 21:35
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
Tight schedule
Hahaha not really we got time from Friday 10pm untill Sunday 10am.

wespecz
Have a nice visit!
Thanks. I know it'll be a coooooliewoooolie visit.

Ruslana's DVDs?
Hihi she's not that into Ruslana as I am.

I see that I have the bad influence to the people here due to talking about unhealthy food.
Huh don't worrie your a bad example to me as this is a tradition since we met during a groupholiday to Hungary in 2004!

wespecz
# Gesendet: 13 Nov 2008 22:29
Antwort 

Esther
Huh don't worrie your a bad example to me as this is a tradition since we met during a groupholiday to Hungary in 2004!

I could not immagine world without sweets, it would lose something of its beauty.

Esther
# Gesendet: 16 Nov 2008 16:13
Antwort 

wespecz
I could not immagine world without sweets, it would lose something of its beauty.
haha well with sweets the beauty of our teeth leaves:P

I'm back!! btw

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Esther
I'm back!! btw
Hi again then Did three days pass??

wespecz
# Gesendet: 16 Nov 2008 16:16
Antwort 

Esther
haha well with sweets the beauty of our teeth leaves:P
True point of view but you could not eat almost anything, then.

I'm back!! btw
Hi, where were you? How are you in theese days?

Guido
Antwort 

hey Wespe wespe@fanclub.ruslana.ua is still working ?

Guido
Antwort 

Hi, where were you?
Today I heard on the radio 3 dutch girls died in a car accident. My first Idea was ... But the eldest girl was 21 so it couldn't be my friend.

Esther
# Gesendet: 16 Nov 2008 22:17
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
Euh no but I thought I better say 3 days than the exact amount of days so you'd be surprised to see me back already and I didn't know if I would come home today or tomorrow:P

wespecz
True point of view but you could not eat almost anything, then
hihi idd

Hi, where were you? How are you in theese days?
In Apeldoorn. I'm ok.

Guido
Today I heard on the radio 3 dutch girls died in a car accident.
Yeah I heard it on the radio this evening. They were on their way back home from a techno party. The newspresenter said the girl who was driving probably was very very tired. It is terrible and unbearable for the parents but! When you go to such a party STAY IN A HOTEL (or at a railwaystaton). After a night without sleeping and with a lot of dancing you are tired. Too tired to drive. And well as it was a party maybe she did drink or use something else to stay awake and have some extra energy. And I don't think there was Ruslana techno nor just redbull.
And don't start about when I drove to Cologne and back in one day. I didn't drink was a bit tired and therefor I took breaks in between.

Guido
Antwort 

And don't start about when I drove to Cologne and back in one day.
I wouldn't dare Esther. I only remember me driving back from Cologne - the year before - and I heard someone shouting GUIDO !!!!
Of course I only was pretending I was falling asleep. But I'm afraid she never wants to drive with me ever again

or at a railwaystaton
In - at - in front of ?

so you'd be surprised to see me back
Dacht ik even een weekendje gerust te zijn :-)

and I didn't know if I would come home today or tomorrow
I know the feeling. I hope you have a nice bed in Apeldoorn.

I'm sorry for the girls of course and their parents.

wespecz
# Gesendet: 17 Nov 2008 01:50
Antwort 

Guido
hey Wespe wespe@fanclub.ruslana.ua is still working ?
Of course! You're sending me e-mails and they can't arrive?

Guido
Antwort 

Sended you an email just now. It's a bit urgent.

Esther
# Gesendet: 25 Nov 2008 20:41
Antwort 

Hey Guys,

Last friday I bought the first three seasons of Friends the serie!! I kinda got a friends addict in Ireland. Thank you german au pair neighbour friend. Hahahaha sometimes we watched friends all day long. So I wonder when I'll get to see totally new episodes Saturday I've seen the whole first season and today the whole second one and the first four of the third season. Ok now here's the question: Do I look pathetic for not having anything else which probably would've been more interesting or less pathetic? Well ok I can make excuses like I wasn't feeling too well today, which is true, but I don't like that. I hate it when my body doesn't do what I want or feels how I like my body to feel. Oh and then there's that stupid (weight)scale don't know the proper English word maybe just scale anyway. Yesterday I weight waaaaaaay too much and today at the same time I weigh 8 kilo less (16 pounds). THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!!!! And no Guido I wasn't wearing my combat boots. Hmm that sounds strange to me now after I saw the episode where Joey tells his friends he's not wearing underwear but combat instead. IEUWA!! Not that my boots are wearing little nickers. I got regular black with, hiddious, yellow stiches. Ok I gotta stop now before you all start to think that girl is really really sick they need to bring her to the hospital.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

I hate it when my body doesn't do what I want

You mean you're dancing wild dances unwillingly, or the opposite- want to dance but your body doesn't?

Yesterday I weight waaaaaaay too much and today at the same time I weigh 8 kilo less
WoW, avoid sytong wind in the near future if you intend to repeat this: -8 -8 -8....

"Friends", they broadcast it here, but never regularly..

Guido
# Gesendet: 25 Nov 2008 22:42 - Edited by: Guido
Antwort 

And no Guido I wasn't wearing my combat boots
1. I didn't say anything 2. I try to remember the name of your shoes - I only remember you saying you named them Guido and L
Something with Martins ?
I remember : Dr Martins ?

wespecz
# Gesendet: 25 Nov 2008 22:57 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

Esther
Yesterday I weight waaaaaaay too much and today at the same time I weigh 8 kilo less (16 pounds). THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!
Maybe this is world unique thing to lose so much so fast. How have you managed that? You've felt much lighter? Careful if somebody won't want to earn something in this.

Guido
Antwort 

Ok I gotta stop now before you all start to think that girl is really really sick they need to bring her to the hospital.
Too late my friend. The ambulance should be at your house within a few minutes. Gekkerdje

Esther
# Gesendet: 26 Nov 2008 22:15
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
You mean you're dancing wild dances unwillingly, or the opposite- want to dance but your body doesn't?
Both ways.

WoW, avoid sytong wind in the near future if you intend to repeat this: -8 -8 -8....
If it was because of wind I would search for that kinda wind. It would save me an operation.

"Friends", they broadcast it here, but never regularly..

Very regular here, I bought all dvd's:P hahahahahahahaha

Guido
I know you didn't say anything but I thought just say that before Guido starts off joking:P They're Docs. Doctor Martins.

Too late my friend. The ambulance should be at your house within a few minutes. Gekkerdje
Hahahahahaha

wespecz
Maybe this is world unique thing to lose so much so fast. How have you managed that?
Just try to get a tummy bug, I guess. All the kids at work got it and I got some sort of light version or something.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Esther
If it was because of wind
I know it's not because of wind and I didn't mean that

I bought all dvd's:P hahahahahahahaha
Haha, how many are they?? I also used to watch the series sometimes if I had some time and knew when they were on

wespecz
# Gesendet: 27 Nov 2008 13:08
Antwort 

Esther
"Friends"
This was in our commercial TV, too. Long time ago. But no idea about it more.

Just try to get a tummy bug, I guess. All the kids at work got it and I got some sort of light version or something.
Oops aha that's changing the situation.

I go to the dentist now.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

wespecz
I go to the dentist now.
:F, Good luck! The thing I hate most, even the smell in the building evokes some horror

wespecz
# Gesendet: 27 Nov 2008 15:28
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
:F, Good luck! The thing I hate most, even the smell in the building evokes some horror
Thank you! Our dentist is great, she's very skilled and kind. Nothing was painful or anything like that.

Guido
Antwort 

she's very skilled and kind.
So you survided Wespe ?
Our dentist is great, she's very skilled and kind.
So was Graf Dracula ?

wespecz
# Gesendet: 27 Nov 2008 20:13
Antwort 

Guido
So you survided Wespe ?
Yes, she was asking me many times if I don't feel any pain. But it was really low.

So was Graf Dracula ?
Oh do you feel that some dentists are like Dracula?

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

wespecz
Oh do you feel that some dentists are like Dracula?
Only the men, yes, for the women, thibk of something else.

wespecz
# Gesendet: 27 Nov 2008 21:29
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
Only the men, yes, for the women, thibk of something else.
You can experience something like that in the hairdressing, too for example. When you go to cut the hairs in your head - talking about men's hairdressing - then hairdresser (I'm not talking about man-hairdresser, I have never seen at least one) is not as careful as when you are in the woman's part. I had the experience once when there was no hairdresser for men and so one who do the women's part was cutting men, too. And her cutting was really careful and soft.

Guido
Antwort 

And her cutting was really careful and soft.
Same experience Wespe. I only once had a female hairdresser and I liked it.

BTW : Any Ruslanafans have babies ?

Guido
Antwort 

Esther :
Without words

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

BTW : Any Ruslanafans have babies ?
May be when Ruslana has one, all her fans will follow, wow

wespecz

And her cutting was really careful and soft.

I have never experienced men-cutting, wow, so I can't say

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 6; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site