- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Esther's Adventures/News/Ramblings
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Autor Beitrag
cora
# Gesendet: 14 Feb 2009 10:12
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
By the way, having in mind Esther's habit to change the title of this topic, she may soon adjust it in a way, so that they aren't offtopic, haha

Oh, I didn't realize that it's the topic with the changing title.

Esther, why don't you call it "Esther's off-topic topic"

Esther
# Gesendet: 14 Feb 2009 19:32 - Edited by: Esther
Antwort 

Life can be sooo feckin boring. Like today it's one of those commercial have to be nice to eachother day!! I hate it! It's also a day that makes people feel horrible.
Think I'm going to shoot some monsters in Old Ascalon (Guild Wars). I so hope they didn't fall for valentine. If so, then I got nothing to do. This is such a feckin boring evening!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Gesendet: 14 Feb 2009 19:54 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Esther
I so hope they didn't fall for valentine.
If they did, you should shoot them in couples, it would be monstrous to leave one of them

I hate it!
Is it an official celevration in your country? Here it's not, some people celebrate, some not. Moreover they day was devoted to ... st. Trifon, patron of wine in BG. Sp this was our real day. Mr.Valentine is an intruder But some people celebrate it or combine both.

Guido
Antwort 

Like today it's one of those commercial have to be nice to eachother day!! I hate it!
Sorry esther forgot to be nice to you. I only was nice to one person today : Johannes became 19.

st. Trifon, patron of wine in BG
Sounds better then that imported saint.

Esther
# Gesendet: 14 Feb 2009 21:44
Antwort 

Guido
OOOH FECK IT!! ok kheb effe een berichtje op zijn netlog achtergelaten.
Nog van harte gefeliciteerd met de verjaardag van je zoon.

Huh?? imported wine of a saint???

nikoleta_rangelova
If they did, you should shoot them in couples, it would be monstrous to leave one of them
Hahahaha no I would let one life to suffer:P hehehehehe. Ohh that's why I love Van Helsing the film he kills his tortle dove!!:P hehehehehe and in Azumi she kills her boyfriend and turns into a killing machine. Hmmm I'm going to watch azumi that might cheer me up.

Well it's not an official celebration but it makes people go all girly girly and boyish boyish and happy, like too happy. I hate that. Don't be too happy unless you're meeting Ruslana that's a real reason to be happy about not valentine. Nothing's sacred and certainly love ain't sacred.

Guido
Antwort 

FECK IT!!
???

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

like too happy.

there's nothing like TOO happy, sorry

it makes people go all girly girly and boyish boyish
Haha, I'm sure these particular people are girly girly and boyish boyish during the whole year, only nobody notices it

Don't be too happy unless you're meeting Ruslana
And don't be too happy before you have really met her, I'd say, haha

that's a real reason to be happy about not valentine.
Everyone's got their reason

and certainly love ain't sacred.
==hehe==

wespecz
# Gesendet: 14 Feb 2009 22:22
Antwort 

Esther
Valentine is not traditional celebration, it's the one which tries to infiltrate our callendar without much success and our mind without any success. And that's great.

nikoleta_rangelova
Here it's not, some people celebrate, some not.
I've never heard about a single person in my country who celebrate this. Do you know anybody from yours?

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

wespecz
Do you know anybody from yours?

What do you mean by "mine"? I said: some do, some don't

Guido
Antwort 

Don't be too happy unless you're meeting Ruslana that's a real reason to be happy about not valentine.
Tegen wie zeg je het ? Don't tell me.

wespecz
# Gesendet: 14 Feb 2009 22:53
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
What do you mean by "mine"? I said: some do, some don't
What about your experiences? You said in general that some people in your country celebrate it. But do you know anybody from your friends/family/colleagues etc. who celebrates this personally?

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

wespecz
But do you know anybody from your friends/family/colleagues etc. who celebrates this personally?
Family, no, but on my Skype I see many statuses with: Happy st.Valentine. Personally, I don't, but shops, streets, everything is pinkish and full of hearts, haha

wespecz
# Gesendet: 15 Feb 2009 02:31
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
Fine, thanks.

Olena Soltysyak
Antwort 

Hi to all,
As to me, yes, you probably read my topic I created one on St Valent. Day to congratulate Ruslana and Olexander. In our country we celebrete this holiday. We say wishes to peole not only whom we love( like to husband, wife), but to our friends even to our pets. This holiday helps to show our feelings. We present presents, mostly cards and flowers, some people go to the restaurants. That's I created this topic "Happy St. Valent. Day"

wespecz
# Gesendet: 15 Feb 2009 14:43 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

Olena Soltysyak
Thanks for sharing. How long is this celebration in your country? Or it's there for ages already?

Esther
# Gesendet: 16 Feb 2009 09:06
Antwort 

Olena Soltysyak
I know. But what I don't like about it is all the commerce and the over the top sticky love happenings. And why just today? I mean do ya really need a special tell your beloveds you love them day? You can do that any day.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

But what I don't like about it is all the commerce

Indeed, but if you think further, all celebrations are like this. What about Christmas? The same, only instead of hearts we've got Santa Clauses and Christmas trees everywhere. And, right, you don't need a special day to tell somebody you love the, you can do it during the whole year. But in the same time, why do you need Christmas since you can be and ARE Christian during the whole year? (Don't get me wrong, I'm not justifying it, we don't celebrate it either. I'm just "thinking")

Olena Soltysyak
Antwort 

wespecz
We started to celebrate this holiday, may be, few years ago.Esther
Yes, you are right you can say or show your love every day. But they chose the date to celebrate.
nikoleta_rangelova
The same we can say Women's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day.....Peole careate such holiday only to celebrate and to make our life interesting.

wespecz
# Gesendet: 16 Feb 2009 19:28
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
Indeed, but if you think further, all celebrations are like this. What about Christmas? The same, only instead of hearts we've got Santa Clauses and Christmas trees everywhere.
Good is at least that Christmas is traditional celebration - just some pieces are spreaded from the west.

Olena Soltysyak
Yes, you are right you can say or show your love every day. But they chose the date to celebrate.
If you're celebrating it by heart and really enjoying it, then all is great! And due to your words it is like that in your country. Problem is when Valentine is shouting on you from billboards and advertising but don't have place in your heart (like here). Nobody will celebrate it just because commercials force you - it's causing exactly the opposite.

------

In general: I have heard that the owners of global companies make a general advertising in order to save money and don't follow local traditions. Local employees who are supposed to put theese ads on medias don't stay against. Why to risk your own work place for that?

Esther
# Gesendet: 16 Feb 2009 22:22
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
I don't like Christmas either!! Not in the commercial way just as easter.

Olena Soltysyak
and mothers and fathers day with loads of presents.
I think these days should be celebrated with self made presents by the kids.

As for woman's day isn't that a day to celebrate/rememberance of our independance? So why would we buy presents for ourself or pamper ourselves?

wespecz
Good is at least that Christmas is traditional celebration -
A traditional circus.

Esther
# Gesendet: 16 Feb 2009 22:24
Antwort 

wespecz

In general: I have heard that the owners of global companies make a general advertising in order to save money and don't follow local traditions. Local employees who are supposed to put theese ads on medias don't stay against. Why to risk your own work place for that?

Local traditions is different than traditions almost every country has like valentine, easter, christmas, mothers day, fathersday.

Guido
Antwort 

18/04 Ruslana rememberance day ?
A traditional circus.
I like Christmas since I know some girl I phone 24:00 Ukrainian time - this year it was earlier - and sing Ticha nitsj for her. Or better : let Ruslana sing it.

Olena Soltysyak
Antwort 

wespecz
Esther
You are both correct and it depends on the person I think...

Esther
# Gesendet: 25 Feb 2009 21:50
Antwort 

Olena Soltysyak
So true!!

To All
AAAAAAAH I wished there were more hours in a day and shorter days of work!! Got load and loads of things to do but I simply can't as I don't have ennough time. And I do need to sleep. Which I'm going to do now. Here in Holland it's almost 11 in the evening I have to get up at 5 in the morning, AGAIN!!! AAARGH work is going to kill me! But I'm off on Friday and saturday and sunday. BUT!! As always those days are full booked!Oh and visitors tomorrow evening and I need to sit with them aswell cause they are bringing kids I don't know well I'm supossed to know them Difficult story telll ya later if ya want so if ya want ask me:P And what I do remember of these/those kids is that I don't like them that much. And I want to see the second last episode of a programme. Something I look forward to all Thursday!! And I got to work with a controlefreak!! If ya wanna hear that story mail me at ruslanafanclubnederland@live.nl!!!! As she could be snooping around here:P hahhahahahahaha I don't think so but still. I HOPE SHE"S NOT A RUSLANAFAN!!!

Ok I know don't stress out and stay calm!! BUT I CAN'T at the moment. Ok Sleep tight boys and girls.

Just another day out of my busy and tormented life oh and stressful

Guido
Antwort 

poor Esther

wespecz
# Gesendet: 25 Feb 2009 23:53
Antwort 

Esther
AAAAAAAH I wished there were more hours in a day and shorter days of work!!
Day is too short!

AAARGH work is going to kill me!
Have a lot of Wild Energy for everything which is behind you.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

I have to get up at 5 in the morning
Me too And on Friday and Saturday hop hop, wild day, Esther!

Olena Soltysyak
Antwort 

Esther
Wishing you good rest on weekends
I also get up early 5.30.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

We can organise a meeting of the early-risers here

wespecz
# Gesendet: 26 Feb 2009 16:02
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
We can organise a meeting of the early-risers here
I'll be like that tomorrow, too. But what about the opposite also? Who is the night - wilder?

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 27 . 28 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 6; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site