- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / RUSLANA IN WARSAW
. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Conny
# Gesendet: 11 Sep 2005 21:54 - Edited by: Conny
Antwort 

Ruslana in Warsaw, Friday, 9th September 2005

As I was suffering from acute Ruslana deficiency, I thought the concert in Warsaw was a suitable therapy. After a most enjoyable train journey on Thursday evening, I did some sightseeing on Friday morning.

Next to this building, the palace of culture and science, a big tent had been set up as the concert venue. Ruslanas's performance was part of a two-weeks culture festival. The event was free of charge.

It was grueling hot and inside the tent it was even hotter.

In the afternoon Ruslana did a soundcheck.

In front of the hotel.

Ruslana merchandising selling well.

Oh no, when I came back to the concert tent in the evening, they had closed off a big part of the audience area and set up rows of chairs. Please note the enormous space between the stage and the first row. I really wonder what the organisers had in mind with this.

A hutsul folk group as support.

Quite interesting, but 1,5 hours were a bit too long. The audience seemed to enjoyed it and was well warmed up, when Ruslana started at about 20:45.

All about 800 seats were taken by now. In fact, there were about 50 people standing outside the tent, who were not allowed in. First I wondered why, until I noticed that no-one was allowed to stand in the audience area and as all seats were taken, those unfortunate people where not allowed in!

Wild dances at their best!

Unusual perspective from backstage :-)

Joyfull and energetic as ever! The audience was really good and joined in right from the beginning - dispite the fact that it was seated. Actually, no-one was allowed to leave their seats! Obviously the organisers had decided that no-one should have fun. Fortunately and thanks to Ruslana, they didn't succeed!

Giving everything!

Ruslana jumped off the stage to minimize the huge gap between the stage and the audience.

Note the security guys in yellow vests. As soon as someone dared to dance in the big spaces between the rows of seats, these killjoys chased them back to their seats. About 20-30 people in the right upper corner waving Ukrainian flags were going wild on their chairs. But as soon as they wanted to come down, they were chased back.

I didn't care about those yellow killjoys and danced all on my own. I was chased away about 6 or 7 times, but kept bouncing back. I hoped that others would follow the herd instinct and join in to eventually outnumber the yellow vests, but this didn't work. In contrary to the rest of the audience I had a backstage pass which allowed me to 'hide' backstage, when being chased away, so I just returned to the audience area as soon as the yellow vests had gone again.

Anyway dispite this I had a lot of fun and the audience was in a tremendous mood.

Three drummers drumming during the dress change break.

Ruslana sang Wild Dances, Arcan, Heart on Fire, Same Star, Play me Musician, Wild Dances Part II, Pljes, Hey go with me, Kolomiyka and a mix of folk songs, something I havn't heard before.

Uuhh, too fast for my camera!

Gosh, what a brilliant show!

It was over much too soon.

Outside a crowd of at least 100 people was waiting, screaming "Ruslaaaanaaa" when she came out.

Fullfilling everyones wishes.

Look at people's happy faces.

The youngest Ruslana fan.

I had to leave soon after the concert to catch my train at 23:22. I had to take the night train to be in time at our fan meeting the next day.

Thank you Ruslana and team for an incredible day! Can't wait for the next concert :-))

ShakiFanatico
Antwort 

Conny

Thank you for sharing your interesting story and marvellous photos! It must have been a great day. I recognize the hat, I really like it. ;-)

Christiane
# Gesendet: 11 Sep 2005 23:07 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Conny
Thank you for posting your story and the photos, both are really great. It was interesting to read about your experience once more after you´ve been telling about all that.

Ruslana jumped off the stage to minimize the huge gap between the stage and the audience.
There´s indeed too much space between the stage and the audience. Ruslana seems to be quite lost on that photo.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Conny

Thank you so much for reminding us all who this Forum is dedicated to. Its great to se some new fresh Ruslananews with your experiences and thoughts!

As soon as someone dared to dance in the big spaces between the rows of seats, these killjoys chased them back to their seats

Unbelievable, so icredible stupid. Its torture to not allow anyone dance to Ruslanas music!!

Look at people's happy faces.
Thats was one of the first things I noticed on these photos! It also gave me a happy face. Feeling that Ruslana is still alive and still appreciated and still asked for. I very happy for that :-)

Guido
Antwort 

Hi Lusse !

txninny
Antwort 

I JUST LOVE THE PIMP HAT!!!

Ivan
Antwort 

Really cool hat indeed :)

Conny
Antwort 

ShakiFanatico
Christiane

txninny
Ivan
Really cool hat indeed :)
Yeah!

Lussekatt
Its great to see some new fresh Ruslananews with your experiences and thoughts!

Yes, it was indeed time for a fresh story + photos.

Feeling that Ruslana is still alive and still appreciated and still asked for. I very happy for that :-)

This was actually a very exciting experience, seeing all those flashing cameras and those happily smiling people waiting patiently until it was their turn, while Ruslana worked herself from right to left through the outstretched arms with posters and cards.

Lussekatt, I would like to talk to you on the phone. I have got a lot to tell you!

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Conny
I have got a lot to tell you!
I send you an email about that.I would like to talk to you on the phone

I send you an email about that

oleh_muc
Antwort 

seemed to me a real FUN! hard not to become jealous! :-)

Guntram
# Gesendet: 12 Sep 2005 08:56
Antwort 

Conny

Thanks a lot for the exciting story and photos. I wished I could have come with you. You seemed to have had a great time - disptite the strange festival management who obviously didn't want people having fun! Good, that they didn't succeed.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Conny

these photos from Poland from the site. Did you take them as well?

Christiane
# Gesendet: 12 Sep 2005 18:26
Antwort 

Guntram
I wished I could have come with you.
Me too :-) But my job came in between, as it happened quite often lately.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Christiane
But my job came in between, as it happened quite often lately.

This must be awful. That the job rules your life and your wishes...I know I am extremely lucky with my work, that its not so stict. I can take days off whenever I need to (if not too often though) and I can be two hours late, nobody cares...

Christiane
# Gesendet: 12 Sep 2005 18:38 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Lussekatt
This must be awful.
Well, that´s the way for all people, who are not self-employed. As I work in a team with two more people, I have to arrange my free days with them. But I wouldn´t regard this situation as awful, that´s normal.

That the job rules your life and your wishes
My job doesn´t rule my life. I enjoy my free time and my job doesn´t mean more to me than anything else.

lukidlug_POLAND
Antwort 

my photos - http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=3&topic =2771 :D

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Christiane
But I wouldn´t regard this situation as awful, that´s normal.

yes of course. On second thought that word "awful" wasnt the most appropiate here. I know its normal, its just me who are not use to it.

I enjoy my free time and my job doesn´t mean more to me than anything else.

yeah, thats good to know! But I know, for most people its not so easy to be off when you wish to. And about work would "rule someones life": I know I felt that in the past but that was long time ago now thankfully.

lukidlug_POLAND
my photos

oh, thank you! Nice that you got to see her in your contry :-)

ChimpoUA
Antwort 

Great pics! THX!

Conny
Antwort 

lukidlug_POLAND
my photos

Wow, great! Sorry, I didn't see your topic, otherwise I would have posted my story there.

Do you live in Warsaw? How did you get to know about the concert? How did you like it? Please tell us about your experience.
How does the download of your videos work?

sandra_
# Gesendet: 12 Sep 2005 23:00 - Edited by: sandra_
Antwort 

Conny
wow Conny! Your pictures are very great! Everytime that I see pictures of Ruslana, made by her fans... I'm very surprised 'cause you do (I mean all the fans) fantastic photos!!
I remember Lussekatt and Shakifanatico, now I don't know who more ;)

Christiane
# Gesendet: 12 Sep 2005 23:37
Antwort 

lukidlug_POLAND
These are great photos also, thank you for pointing out on that :-)

Lussekatt
And about work would "rule someones life"
work never ruled my life, as I wouldn´t describe my job as a vocation. But there are many people, who´s work is more than just a job for them, they just love, what they do......one of them is Ruslana ;-)

Conny
Antwort 

sandra_
wow Conny! Your pictures are very great! Everytime that I see pictures of Ruslana, made by her fans... I'm very surprised 'cause you do (I mean all the fans) fantastic photos!!

Thank you! But I am not quite satisfied with the life photos. They are all a bit blurred. I have got a better camera (non-digital) which would be more suitable to use at a concert. But it is so big and heavy that I just don't like carrying it around at a concert.

Ginta
Antwort 

Fantastic picture and kind cuntry. This city it very beautifull. This pictur all super and greate.

Conny
Antwort 

Ginta

Thank you :-)

Ginta, I have seen already a lot of your posts, but we have never really talked. From your profile I see that you registered only in July. When did you get to know Ruslana? Have you seen her life already?

Conny
Antwort 

Here's another one:

Esther
# Gesendet: 14 Sep 2005 21:22
Antwort 

She did bring other dancers!!

Conny
Antwort 

Esther
She did bring other dancers!!

I knew only two of them.

lukidlug_POLAND
Antwort 

Wow, great! Sorry, I didn't see your topic, otherwise I would have posted my story there.

Do you live in Warsaw? How did you get to know about the concert? How did you like it? Please tell us about your experience.

I live in Przasnysz. It's a small town about 100 km to north from Warsaw.
I am at one of your photos. I'm a young man in white T-shirt, who is standing in front of the table with gadgets. There is also my brother in the other photos. He's a boy with rather long dark curly hair on the last photo .

Conny
Antwort 

lukidlug_POLAND
I am at one of your photos
There is also my brother in the other photos.

Interesting! I am also on two of your photos, standing next to the stage with "Victory is a beginning" on the back.

I'm a young man in white T-shirt, who is standing in front of the table with gadgets

What did you buy?

Lussekatt
Antwort 

lukidlug_POLAND
I am at one of your photos
Conny
I am also on two of your photos

Thats a really cool coincidence!!

. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort