- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana in Heartbreak Hotel
<< . 1 . 2 .
Autor Beitrag
Ivan
Antwort 

ruslanasite
Problems.. there is no seed... and now Im downloading it with 3-10 KB/s and its now 43,5 % and the selection "Time Left" is 57.30 hours... :| hope that tonight it will be faster... sorry :|

ruslanasite
Antwort 

Ivan

ok. I'll wait.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Ivan

You dont have fast internet connection? Maybe I can give it a speedy try. If you dont have broadband it might be difficult to download such a huge file as a long film would be. Let me know and I will try in the weekend!

Ivan
Antwort 

Lussekatt
You dont have fast internet connection?
I think mine is quite fast...
But this is a torrent system and if there is no seeders (ppl who have the film and allow the others to download it from them) the speed will be slow for everyone, but u can try.. You need a torrent program.. You can use Flash Get(newer versions), but I recommend BitComet because its free and made special for torrents. Then install it and open that file with BitComet. The downloading should start then, and I hope it will be faster than mine...

ruslanasite
Antwort 

Lussekatt

Search for it on oDc. I searched for it there on the Romanian hubs but I didn't found nothing. It should be in the Swedish hubs!

Ivan
Antwort 

The movie is downloaded and now Im trying to find english subtitles...
I found the part with DWTW, it was played in a disco, ppl were dancing... and thats all. And it is only a part from DWTW...
Ill try to find WD, then Ill cut the parts and put them in youtube.

Esther
# Gesendet: 8 Mai 2007 13:18
Antwort 

Ivan
Thank you Ivan!! Sounds like a big job to do!

Chibi
Antwort 

Ivan
Thanks =D
{Gathered five dollars for Chelsea FC =D}

yanya
# Gesendet: 8 Mai 2007 16:22
Antwort 

Ivan
We are looking forward....

ruslanasite
Antwort 

Ivan

Thank you!

ruslanasite
Antwort 

Ivan

Have you finished?

Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 8 Mai 2007 21:23 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

Ivan
The movie is downloaded and now Im trying to find english subtitles...

oh great, well I can make the englísh subtitles easy for you if you need it!

I found the part with DWTW, it was played in a disco, ppl were dancing... and thats all. And it is only a part from DWTW...

exactly what I was expecting from it, still cool thought and of course we want to see it anyway how short it will be

Ill try to find WD, then Ill cut the parts and put them in youtube.

Great perfect! Poor you have to go through all that whole swedish film for this. I had in mind to search for it in the city tomorrow but now I wait for yours. If could get it the film would have been a DVD which cant be copied into the computer anyway

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Ivan
But this is a torrent system and if there is no seeders
ruslanasite
Search for it on oDc. I searched for it there on the Romanian hubs but I didn't found nothing. It should be in the Swedish hubs!

um thanks guys for your tips but I havent got a clue what you talking about... and Im not so fond of installing program I dont know or understand the contents of but never mind.
For me it would have been the best if I found the film on VHS and from there it would be dead easy to share it!

ruslanasite
Antwort 

you have to go through all that whole swedish film for this. I

ruslanasite
Antwort 

Ivan

Have you uploaded on youtube the parts of the movie with Ruslana's songs?

ruslanasite
Antwort 

Still waiting for it....

Lussekatt
Antwort 

ruslanasite

oh yeah this topic! Thanks for reminding I thought about this about a week or so. Now I got an idea. I searched on it on YouTube and found a trailer of this film. The person who has uploaded it has apparently seen the full movie. I will ask if he/she can upload the parts of Ruslana songs for us!!

ruslanasite
Antwort 

oh yeah this topic! Thanks for reminding I thought about this about a week or so. Now I got an idea. I searched on it on YouTube and found a trailer of this film. The person who has uploaded it has apparently seen the full movie. I will ask if he/she can upload the parts of Ruslana songs for us!!
Lussekatt

That would be GREAT! Thanks!

Lussekatt
Antwort 

ruslanasite

yeah, I now have sent off an approaching message. I wait with asking about Ruslana song parts until I know if the person do have the film and also are willing to upload parts of it. I will tell in this topic about the progress

ruslanasite
Antwort 

Lussekatt

That film is in English or Swedish?

Lussekatt
Antwort 

ruslanasite

swedish - stupid language

RuslanaTube
Antwort 

ooooold topic! Well for the forums knowledge. This film was shown on TV recently and I happened to see it, waiting for the Ruslanasongs of course, why else

So the WD pt 2 appeared first and very very short, probably less than a minute. You just saw a few people dancing on a club thats all.

Dance with the Wolves appeared later in the film and it was the same kind of scene. Dancings on a club. The dancing was more intense and certainly more wild. Especially a guy swinged his arm very funny. The song was also played longer than WD pt 2. It was quite an wild mood there and then suddenly COMMERCIAL BREAK! And the song was gone.

That was it. Nice to look at the time but nothing to save or to make effort in to get hold on for fans of Ruslana. I mean you wont get much out of the effort trying to get the film...

Guido
Antwort 

swedish - stupid language
Not stupid - only hard to understand for most people here.
(late reply)

<< . 1 . 2 .
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site