Ruslana featuring T-PAIN (1)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana featuring T-PAIN
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Autor Beitrag
ruslanasite
Antwort 

Yes. I have a surprise for you. Now is 6:25 in the morning. I search on google for ruslana new song and I foun the song "Moon of Dreams".

Enjoy it!

http://profile.imeem.com/L0RMVh/music/ntu6lJv1/tpain_moon_of_dreams_unreleased_2oo7fe atrusrana/

RUSLANA I LOVE YOU!

flipsty
Antwort 

It's T-Pain featuring Ruslana and not the other way round. Doesn't sound very unique - does it?

cora
# Gesendet: 1 Jan 2008 11:45 - Edited by: cora
Antwort 

ruslanasite
Thanks for finding this. But I don't hear anything of Ruslana.

flipsty
# Gesendet: 1 Jan 2008 15:56 - Edited by: flipsty
Antwort 

nuts.

Carolus
Antwort 

wow, thanks for sharing.

cora
You should download the 1.14 min sample from here http://www.zshare.net/download/569770873cecf6/ , there's Ruslana's part in the second half

ruslanasite
Antwort 

cora

Thanks for finding this. But I don't hear anything of Ruslana.

You can hear her unique voice in the second half of the sample.

-------

Carolus

flipsty

It's T-Pain featuring Ruslana and not the other way round. Doesn't sound very unique - does it?

Oh , sorry.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

about this song....I don't think it is incredible or stunning. But if we remove T-Pain, it may become something of the sort

flipsty
Antwort 

ruslanasite
Oh , sorry.

I was not offended, but if it were Ruslana featuring T-Pain, I would be seriously upset. It's every song that's on pop radio stations, it's bidness music, made to sell and not as a piece of art.

ruslanasite
Antwort 

flipsty

Indeed.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

ruslanasite
Carolus

Thanks for sharing this song. Although I hate it as I hate this kind of music. I cant believe I even download it!! But what dont you do to get to hear Ruslana singing something new

hm...Ruslanas voice is really twisted but I would concider its her voice when analysing it yes....

ruslanasite
I search on google for ruslana new song

how did you manage to find this song when its stated on fat fonts featuring "RUSRANA"...
And this "T Pain" person, is that a worldwide famous artist? where is he from? A black american?

flipsty
if it were Ruslana featuring T-Pain, I would be seriously upset. It's every song that's on pop radio stations, it's bidness music, made to sell and not as a piece of art.

Totally agree!! Its tragic

Katherine
Antwort 

i really like it i dont know how u can say its not art, its creativity and imagination... because it is not your type of music nor preference does not mean its not art.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Katherine

yeah of course we can see it diffrently. Another who dont like Ruslanas music would not concider her music as art....

flipsty
Antwort 

It just sounded like a product made for the art of music bidness to me. Sorry.

Katherine
# Gesendet: 2 Jan 2008 18:11 - Edited by: Katherine
Antwort 

Lussekatt
T pain is a very famous producer not as famous as timbaland and argubally not as good, he is more so famous in america then europe, so im guessing this is his way of getting into europe stores, as ruslanas way of getting into american stores. i was expecting to be downloading rubbish but i actually really like it

after some research its a song thats on an Unfinished album and by the looks of it hes only started on his new album and we may not hear more of it for a while now...

Ruslanas voice is been put through auto-pitch correction and a vocoder which is what Tpain is most famous for...

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Katherine

sure, the problem is not in somebody's bad work. we just like different things and wild dances and T Pain are totally different. take, for example, sugar and salt- separated they are the base of people's cuisine. but mixed together..... and when East and West meet it is normal to appear some discord-cultural at least. Lussekatt is right-we can not oblige people to like or hate what we do

Katherine
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
Im not obligating you to like the song i just dont like it when people say some ones music is not art, because all music is art. its like when people tell me photography isn't art just for the fact im not painting or drawing.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Katherine

Im not obligating you to like the song

I'm not obligating you with my own opinion as well

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Katherine
i just dont like it when people say some ones music is not art, because all music is art

I understand what you mean. Of course it is because there is just as much creativity behind it as it is around a photo and a painting. Its simply a matter of taste and what we would deserve to be called art. And there our opinion differs.
There is a lot of photos and paintings that I think is dreadful but still its art to others and mostly to the one who created it just as it is this Tpain person who made effort in his music. Anyway its was a great idea of him to bring on Ruslana no matter if I like the song or not!

susanne
Antwort 

Katherine
You seem to know a lot about technology in music. I don't know anything about it. I just play my instrument and that's it. I was in a band ones and the bass players told me he really needed to have 7 bass guitars. I didn't get it. what kind of instrument do you play? guitar or keyboards or drums? those musicians always have a lot of gadgets.

flipsty
# Gesendet: 2 Jan 2008 19:19 - Edited by: flipsty
Antwort 

Katherine

I'm terribly sorry if I've insulted your taste in music. I suppose it is art, but I was only trying to state that popular music is an industry and I believe the record industry is more concerned with marketing their product to young people than anything else.

Iva Barzic

# Gesendet: 2 Jan 2008 20:03
Antwort 

it doesn't sound good to me...

Katherine
Antwort 

susanne
i dont play an instrument, but i produce songs and remix them... not very well because i am extremely limited of a recording studio but i work with other samples and drums to create my own stuff, like at the moment i'm doing an english cover of Schastya... been working on it for quite a while and my friends doing the vocals...

flipstyLussekatt

im not insulted at all don't worry!!and i can deffinitly see your points. the industry is aimed at the younger generation unforntanetly it is generally the 10-30's that are interested in modern music, surprisingly 14 and under that only buy music.

Katherine
Antwort 

to be fair to your points t-pain actually really annoys me in every song he uses auto-pitch not to make his voice better to give it that wavey sound... in every single song. i do love ruslanas bit though

Carolus
# Gesendet: 2 Jan 2008 22:59 - Edited by: Carolus
Antwort 

I shall join the Katherine and say that I also like this song listen to it carefully, it's not the r'n'b style you hear on TV, it's smth more exciting, something that Ruslana always brings into her songs

Katherine
Antwort 

like a wounded bird in the moonlight sky
i just cant forget i used to fly, take me back, take me back to the moon of dreams
bring me back, bring me back to the moon of dreams
like a frozen tear on the shaken leaf, i am left in here and it cuts so deep - take me back take me back to the moon of dreams

lyrics to ruslanas part anyway

Carolus
Antwort 

Wow, and how anyone tell it's not a masterpiece, at least the lyrics

ruslanasite
Antwort 

The lyrics are great!

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 3 Jan 2008 11:26 - Edited by: Ruthen
Antwort 

Yeah, its deffinitely her... I just hope that The Girl taht rules song exist, I mean the duet with Missy Eliot, because if this is The promised song of Wild Energy album that was produced with an american star... it would be disappoiting... It is quite usual radio music without any soul...

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Ruthen

just hope that The Girl taht rules song exist, I mean the duet with Missy Eliot, because if this is The promised song of Wild Energy album that was produced with an american star... it would be disappoiting... It is quite usual radio music without any

don't worry- if Ruslana says Missy Elliot, it should be her. this song doesn't fit in any "enerdy" production, in Wild energy the least

Katherine
Antwort 

Ruthen
the song isnt for ruslanas album, its for t-pains album... plus t-pain isnt a grammy award winner.

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site