Ruslana featuring T-PAIN (2)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana featuring T-PAIN
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Nikki_UK
Antwort 

Personally, think the collaboration is great and will boost ruslana's profile in UK and the US and so this has done her some credit. True it is more western, but sadly thats the way music has evolved.. trying to compete with markets in the US and other big music industries around the world. I think it is a work of art, especially when listening to the lyrics. Theyre still ruslana-style and put it this way.. at least she hasnt (yet?) started singing about shaking her "booty" and other such nonsense. comprende?

Katherine
Antwort 

another thing, once the western market get a hold of her name, wtever she produces, ppl wud buy it simple fact, lets jst say britneys gimmie more - only famous becuz its britney huse singing it if it was sum1 know one herd of it wudnt sell tht easy

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Nikki_UK

at least she hasnt (yet?) started singing about shaking her "booty" and other such nonsense. comprende?

you are terribly right about this!!!!

ruslana was the first, singing about love without using the so common already "love you"......"whatever you do"....

flipsty
Antwort 

To refer to art as an industry is just blasphemous.

Nikki_UK
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
the thing is.. if she doesnt launch a western career... her music won't sell as much, and she will have a limited audience. whereas if this song does get released.. then she will create more fans, more money and more people will appreciate her music, both eastern and western styles.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Nikki_UK

yes, but thus she leaves her own style and way of sounding, her uniqueness. she would become just another singer, not our Ruslana....I don't know. It would put her closer to her western fans, but farther from her eastern supporters. I don't feel competent enough for this topic

Nikki_UK
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
no i know what u mean.. but sometimes if u dont try things.. u will never know the consequence. yeah?

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Nikki_UK

Katherine
# Gesendet: 6 Jan 2008 22:31 - Edited by: Katherine
Antwort 

yes, but thus she leaves her own style and way of sounding, her uniqueness. she would become just another singer, not our Ruslana....I don't know. It would put her closer to her western fans, but farther from her eastern supporters. I don't feel competent enough for this topic

did you not hear the song? its western, but has heart, i know many of you don't like it the music itself, but lyrics are deffinitly by ruslana. im glad ruslana is turning western, she'll be exposed to the world and do lot better than she is now. i dont think ruslana would turn away from her fans its not in her personality to. i think your underestimating her quite a bit. and artists change there styles, ruslana already has she not the same as she was 3 years ago.

Music industry is completely biased, music is sold by artist rather than music, like i said before, soon as people get a hold of her name, she will be her own brand and her music will sell, whether eastern or western.

Nikki_UK
Antwort 

Katherine
hmm i agree

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Katherine

i think your underestimating her quite a bit

who?? Ruslana?! - Never!!!

i dont think ruslana would turn away from her fans its not in her personality to. i think your underestimating her quite a bit. and

I didn't say she would turn away-I said that her music becomes more western. and since we(to be concrete -BG) are flooded with western music, she would become one of the many others, and would lose her uniqueness. I noticed her because of Wild Dances-because it was different. I did heard the song, that.s why I took a side. The lyrics-OK. But a song is not only lyrics-it is melody and rhythm as well. I don't quite like the melody and the rhythm. I already told you that I'm not trying to oblige anybody with my opinion-it is MY way of thinking. what more ro say!

Katherine
Antwort 

I did heard the song, that.s why I took a side. The lyrics-OK. But a song is not only lyrics-it is melody and rhythm as well. I don't quite like the melody and the rhythm. I already told you that I'm not trying to oblige anybody with my opinion-it is MY way of thinking. what more ro say!

i'm not saying you are obligating people to like the song, thats not what i am saying, what i am saying is that i don't ruslana will become westernized, completely, i think she will to some point westernize her music, i dont see what you mean when you say she will lose her uniqueness, changing styles and making yourself appealing to a wider audience is not losing uniqueness its clever business, ruslana does have to make a living at the end of the day.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Katherine
ruslana does have to make a living at the end of the day

I'll lend her some money OK. Lets stop here. I lost track of who siad what, etc. My taste is different from yours. End.

Katherine
Antwort 

I lost track of who siad what, etc. My taste is different from yours. End.

that really wasnt the point but ok.

Katherine
Antwort 

omg i just thought bout how much promotion will get pout of this, i mean if this does become a single and music video and that, t-pain has a huge fan base, all those fans buty the single, they are all going to know who ruslana is - this is major promotion!!

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 8 Jan 2008 18:10 - Edited by: Ruthen
Antwort 

http://www.esctoday.com/news/read/10005

After recording the voice of a character of the famous PC game , Grand Theft Auto , and composing the song The Girl That Rules which features Missy Elliott, Ruslana makes another step forward to further her international career, the collaboration with T-Pain , an American hip-hop, R&B Singer-songwriter and producer who has been noted for using vocoder in his singing.

Does someone know about the recording the voice of a character of the famous PC game?

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

it's great to know that fect- each track from the upcoming album follows the chapters of the book- now can imgine the whole story in the book

ruslanasite
Antwort 

Ruthen

Yeah! The article was written by me.

ruslanasite
Antwort 

http://www.gta4.net/news/3900/first-voice-actor-for-gta-iv-announced/

nikoleta_rangelova
# Gesendet: 8 Jan 2008 19:41 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

ruslanasite
the important letters are always so small

which currently is to be remained secret.

or the character will be remained secret?

ruslanasite
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova

Rockstar Games were very mad on esctoday because we reported the first voice of one character and the first artist to provide songs for the sounstrack. Her character is secret right now.

Katherine
# Gesendet: 9 Jan 2008 01:12 - Edited by: Katherine
Antwort 

who has been noted for using vocoder in his singing.

its not a vocoder!!!!! not aimed at you Ruthen but at the site,
its auto-pitch correction!!!
i wonder why all of a sudden ruslana, is recieving so much american attention...

makula
Antwort 

I love this song!!! IT'S just so new, this is really what i hope Ruslana's new album to be, refreshing wind from Ukraine and just all fusioned. Love it, (no i cant forget my R&B roots) Ruslana and R&B is just very good together . So i can only hope....

andreas2
# Gesendet: 31 Jan 2008 19:21 - Edited by: andreas2
Antwort 

so she recorded in GTA!!!

cool!! it's one of the most famous video games of all time, if Ruslana's tracks are in that game, then Ruslana will be heard worldwide!!!

here is some more info about Ruslana and GTA: http://play.tm/wire/click/1421546

"a woman named Ruslana" lol......

chuchka
Antwort 

hallo! where can I find the full version of the song¿?¿

cora
# Gesendet: 15 Feb 2008 19:48
Antwort 

chuchka
where can I find the full version of the song¿?¿

Here: http://download.yousendit.com/267E9AA92EF2CC59
Please note that this only for your personal use, please NOT for spreading on the internet. The single will be released soon.

chuchka
Antwort 

cora
ok, I understood thank you!!

chuchka
Antwort 

P.S: the song is cool!!!

makula
Antwort 

cora
it's a pity that with a simple google search people all over the internet found it...but i'm happy i can hear it :P

makula
Antwort 

I wish it was in ukrainian only...

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site