- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana featuring T-PAIN
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 .
Autor Beitrag
cora
# Gesendet: 26 Mar 2008 15:17
Antwort 

ruslanasite
Carolus is right. Music is a matter of taste. So no rude language here, just because you don't like someone.

Helena_13
# Gesendet: 26 Mar 2008 16:48 - Edited by: Helena_13
Antwort 

oh my god...what happens here...don't be rude alexsandru!first take a look of your self then take a look of other people!

AlexandruRo
Antwort 

Carolus
cora

I don't mean that she's a bitch (as a prostitute or something like this)

I mean 'bitch' as a villain

AlexandruRo
Antwort 

hey! now Vidlunnia mrij is again 2nd in the Ukrainian Airplay Chart (www.fdr.com.ua).

I'm not so sure about Moon of Dream's chance to top the European chart if even in Ukraine it was 1st just for a week :|

RuslanaTube
Antwort 

AlexandruRo

Katherine
Antwort 

AlexandruRo
it has a bigger chance in america then europe... but when will it be released its been ages!!!

AlexandruRo
Antwort 

RuslanaTube

I know (But Moon of Dreams is an ordinary r'n'b' song and in my opinion , speaking about originality , moon of dreams is the worst song of the album).

AlexandruRo
Antwort 

Katherine
it has a bigger chance in america then europe... but when will it be released its been ages!!!

in fact , I think that in America if I compose a song with 3 words repeating over and over again it would be no 1.

Katherine
Antwort 

AlexandruRo
speaking about originality , moon of dreams is the worst song of the album
in fact , I think that in America if I compose a song with 3 words repeating over and over again it would be no 1

Why does only eastern european music have to be original!! all i have to do is play the drums for 3 minutes while shouting hey and ho, maybe a bit of maya-hii and i get a no1, moon of dreams is very original, it seems that you have no idea about western music, no song sounds like moon of dreams.

AlexandruRo
Antwort 

Katherine

it seems that you have no idea about western music, no song sounds like moon of dreams.

yes , you're right. But I still dislike the instrumental version of Moon of Dreams.

RuslanaTube
Antwort 

Katherine
it seems that you have no idea about western music, no song sounds like moon of dreams.

I dont for sure so what do you mean, no song sounds like it? Thats a bad sign for MOD?

AlexandruRo
But I still dislike the instrumental version of Moon of Dreams

huh? I havent heard that, where did you get it and can you share it or wait a sec.....maybe it was in that MOD single download that was shared on forum a while ago. Poff I havent taken part of that yet.....ooops

Katherine
Antwort 

RuslanaTube
Thats a bad sign for MOD?

hell no its a good sign, it has an american style beat but sounds nothing like anything thats been released before, which has success all over it, but mainly for the western side, the western music industry (if in english) is more tolarable then the eastern, for example, i like moon of dreams, most easteners dislike it.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

RuslanaTube
maybe it was in that MOD single download that was shared on forum a while ago.
it was and still is...haha, ok, check it

of many songs I really like the instrumental versions...it is interesting to find so many instruments, when you "isolate", remove the vocals

AlexandruRo
Antwort 

Katherine

most easteners dislike it.

not really. on the ODC , dc++ hubs there is plenty of Ruslana feat. T-Pain only in Romania.

I have the video clip in the TV quality (very high). the size of it is 227 mb.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

The next duet could be with R-Pain:

Guido
Antwort 

NIKI !!! Don't do that ever again. Would you really want my wife to come on forum and say to you what she thinks about my LOL's ?
I hope Rusi liked it and has your sense of humour. Very rare these days.
But I try again , very silently : lol Niki.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Guido
Thanks

Guido
Antwort 

No problem Niki.
I know we are not supposed to open new topics if there are old ones about the same thing. But I allmost wrote : hey RO.
As I once asked someone : Hey hey are you in Germany ? Having read a message a year old :-)

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 .
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site