Antwort 

Ruthen

All these advise ...
don't get panic, please keep quiet !!!
everything will be ok, and soon we'll see this video

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 12 Apr 2008 02:13
Antwort 

Ok I think I'll be able to post it tomorrow morning.. I'm gona cut it with Windows Moviemaker

qazedc
Antwort 

Ruthen

You know what, if you had <dc++> it'll be perfect !!!
or maybe put it like a <.torrent> at www.mininova.com

cora
# Gesendet: 12 Apr 2008 09:48
Antwort 

kozi
but what i have to do xD i will do it but what xD ...

Maybe you'll find a way to upload this video to share it with others. I didn't manage. WindowsMovieMaker and VideoStudio don't accept this video, so I can't convert or cut it. Maybe you have a possibility (if Ruthen doesn't manage it).

Ruthen
Thanks for your effort to uploading the video. Hope you'll manage.

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 12 Apr 2008 23:12
Antwort 

I'm sorry, but windows moviemaker crashes when I put the wild symphony to edit it. It's maybe too wild----lol. I've looked around in the internet, the site, where I downloaded the file doen't exist anymore. I'd like to donate this video to Ruslanatube, so everyone can watch it easily on youtube... Maybe someone knows how I could give it directly by e-mail, for exemple... Maybe that would work...

AlexandruRo
Antwort 

Ruthen

cora

you can search on www.softpedia.org for cut videos software. I used one of them (I can't remember its name) for uploading parts of the charity concert.

wespecz
# Gesendet: 12 Apr 2008 23:34
Antwort 

Ruthen

I think that best for you would be sharing with somebody who has quick upload dirrectly by some messenger ... but it's up to you which suits you the best. Alex's idea is great, too.

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 12 Apr 2008 23:51
Antwort 

wespecz
You mean msn?

wespecz
# Gesendet: 13 Apr 2008 00:10 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

Ruthen

You mean msn?

Yes, exactly. MSN or ICQ or something like this. File size is unlimited, I think.

I don't have a lot of experiences by sharing at MSN but at ICQ you can start sharing one day, than go offline and next day start it again ... that's really great advantage. Condiction is only that person who you're sending the file must save it to the same folder as he has saving it first time.

AlexandruRo
Antwort 

wespecz
Ruthen
You mean msn?

skype is better!
I once used skype to receive a file of 4.00 GB (GTA San Andreas) and it took me 10 min!

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 13 Apr 2008 00:13 - Edited by: Ruthen
Antwort 

AlexandruRo
wespecz
Yeah files on msn are veeery long..... I'm gonna creat a skype acount Iwanted one anyway...

wespecz
# Gesendet: 13 Apr 2008 00:15 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

AlexandruRo

I once used skype to receive a file of 4.00 GB (GTA San Andreas) and it took me 10 min!

It depends on your internet connection speed. I've got 128 kB/s upload and my 2048 kB/s download cannot help me with my poor upload.

Who sent this file to you has probably magnificent upload.

qazedc
Antwort 

Ruthen

You can use the Google Video Uploader; easy to use and you'll have sure upload independently from your speed connection. Imagine that I'had upload all the episodes of Lost, season IV !!!

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 13 Apr 2008 00:34 - Edited by: Ruthen
Antwort 

Ok, I've made a skype account and I have the possibility to send a free file wherever in the world lol---- Who has a skype account and is then sure to be able to put a link on the forum for it? The best would maybe be directly Ruslanatube if she has any skype adress

wespecz
# Gesendet: 13 Apr 2008 00:41 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

Ruthen

I don't know if RuslanaTube read our conversation about this but you can contact her by Youtube inbox. This is the best way to do this.

qazedc
Antwort 

Ruthen

Perfect !!!
At skype I'm qazedc.from.the.forum
search me in Poland !
I'm waiting to download the file...

RuslanaTube
Antwort 

wespecz
I don't know if RuslanaTube read our conversation about this but you can contact her by Youtube inbox. This is the best way to do this.

huh? what? when? where? I have indeed totally missed this conversation yes. Dont hesitate to ask if you have any requests!

Ruthen

I owe you an email! I know you sended me an email a while ago and I want to reply to it. I want you to know that I havent forgotten about it. Its just my lack of time for the computer that makes me do all "easy stuff" first that go fast without thinking. To write emails require more efforts from me and that kind of communications usually go slower for me, rather than just pop into the forum and say something here. But sometimes its nessesary to talk outside forum. You still have my email and if you send a new email I will certainly not pass it by this long time again!!!

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 13 Apr 2008 00:57
Antwort 

RuslanaTube
It's too big for an email file....
And thanks for your explanations. I knew you are very busy, so I understood it well. The answer can wait, don't stress for it....
But here it's just for an upload for ruslanatube, and it's just that the file is too big for email,that's all....

RuslanaTube
Antwort 

Ruthen

hang on a sec. It seems that my uploads is close to finish so in the meantime I will take a look at your issue. I start on previous page here to see what its all about from the beginning, oki?

qazedc
Antwort 

Ruthen

By the way,
can you send me the file via skype, or at last try to transfer it!
I'm very curious to see the hole symphony as soon as possible.
If you will find a little time, fill free to send it!

RuslanaTube
Antwort 

Ruthen

In fact it is....700 mb...but very good quality, I must admit... And it's 44 minutes...

okey and this you want to donate to RuslanaTube, right? and You cant cut it or send it in other ways than skype right? Okey I got the problem now. I will dig up my skype details again then for this only purpose as that seems to be the only option!

Its a very nice idea to donate it. I dont know if I have seen this version of the show before. But its surely a masterpiece that deserve to be cabled out on YouTube!
Thank you so much for your kindness,your effort and will to share and support for RuslanaTube !

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 13 Apr 2008 01:32
Antwort 

qazedc
Ok,I can do it....but...could you tell me how to do it (I'm absolutely new to skype)? And I'd ask you not to upload it on youtube either, cause we have to give Ruslanatube priority, so that can be seen by more people, and so that it make some sort of better promotion for Ruslana (for a person that wants to see for the first time some Ruslana videos, it's much better to all have it in one place, like Ruslanatube, I hope you understand me... )

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 13 Apr 2008 01:34 - Edited by: Ruthen
Antwort 

RuslanaTube
You're welcome! It is really a materpiece, you won't regret it....
BUt Skype is in fact very long I've just made a trial. 7 hours for the file.

AlexandruRo
# Gesendet: 13 Apr 2008 01:53 - Edited by: AlexandruRo
Antwort 

Ruthen

add me on skype please:

busa.alexandru

AlexandruRo
Antwort 

Ruthen

www.skype.com

free download of the full edition

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 13 Apr 2008 21:47
Antwort 

qazedc
Did you get it?

wespecz
# Gesendet: 13 Apr 2008 21:59
Antwort 

Ruthen

It's so simple? wow

Would you send me, too, please? wespe.cz

And did you received my e-mail with tones?

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 13 Apr 2008 23:17 - Edited by: Ruthen
Antwort 

wespecz
Yes thank you very much for the tones! They're just wonderfull! I just opened them, that's why I didn't send you a mail before... About the Energy Source, it's not as easy as that. In fact I sent it to qazedc yesterday around midnight by skype. And the transfer time was around 14 hours, but then it grew up even more, and my internet had a bug 2 hours later, that's why I want to know if qazedc got the video. In that case he'll just have to cut it and put it on the net (the things my computer just refused to do lol....). Then it will be easy to share it. But if you REALLY want it know I can try to send it to you... But I really don't now when it will reach you..lol

qazedc
Antwort 

Ruthen: Did you get it?
No It was all the day "connecting..." (user offline)
But when I opened the unfinished file, I could watch the first 8min of the video. I'm checking regulary on web, but it isn't uploaded by RuslanaTube yet.

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 13 Apr 2008 23:42
Antwort 

qazedc
Yeah I didn't manage to give it to her neither ... So I'll think of another way of "transport".

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site