- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Wild Symphony - the video
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Autor Beitrag
RuslanaTube
Antwort 

Ruthen

oops! I have forgotten about this.....but I will take care of it the next thing I do here on the computer! what way did you try to send it to qazedc? Shall I bring on the skype?

wespecz
# Gesendet: 14 Apr 2008 00:26
Antwort 

Ruthen

About the Energy Source, it's not as easy as that. In fact I sent it to qazedc yesterday around midnight by skype. And the transfer time was around 14 hours, but then it grew up even more, and my internet had a bug 2 hours later, that's why I want to know if qazedc got the video. In that case he'll just have to cut it and put it on the net (the things my computer just refused to do lol....). Then it will be easy to share it. But if you REALLY want it know I can try to send it to you... But I really don't now when it will reach you..lol

Thank you I want it but I expected that when you upload it to Skype once than it's done and it's available for more downloads. I'll wait to RuslanaTube's upload as everybody, of course. Your time is no needed to share it only with me, concentrate your effort to sharing with her.

I can give you programm which can make an mp3 from the video file to share mp3 with us. Sounds are main part of your video and this mp3 may be smaller than 300 MB so it could be available to upload to the sharing servers.

RuslanaTube
Antwort 

Ruthen

where are you? shall I get skype or not? of can you send me your skype details by emails so when Im done I can add you there?

qazedc
Antwort 

I post the first part here. For the rest we should wait RuslanaTube ...

RuslanaTube
Antwort 

qazedc

ooops....I havent seen this version of the show....and its a long version of the upload....so how did you managed to get it from Ruthen? I didnt manage to come in contact with him yesterday to find a way to get it. Did he send it to you via skype?

qazedc
Antwort 

Via skype, true! But the original is very long. I could get only this 13 first min, before the connection with Ruthen crash down.
The quality in dailymotion is low than the original. The Stage6 now is closed and I don't know any other website were you can put the complete video with the same qaulity as the original.

RuslanaTube
Antwort 

qazedc

okey I see thanks for informing me. Then I will try skype with Ruthen as well. I just need to find him to get his details so I can add him. Once I get the original in the best quality I can upload in in good quality on YouTube - just only in parts

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 14 Apr 2008 18:38 - Edited by: Ruthen
Antwort 

RuslanaTube
Sorry, but I dian't have time to check forum before. Transferring via skype is veeery long, and it seems that my computer crashes from time to time during this transferring... I'll look for some programs this evening, but if I can't find anything that's ok, I'll just send it via skype... My skype is ruthen2006 .

qazedc
Antwort 

HIGH QUALITY OF <ENERGY SOURCE> finally

wespecz
# Gesendet: 14 Apr 2008 19:25
Antwort 

Ruthen
qazedc

Fantastic!!!

Thanks a lot for effort to bring the video to share!

wespecz
# Gesendet: 14 Apr 2008 20:26 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

Thanks again, download of avi file works and so mp3 can be maked.

http://rapidshare.com/files/107465384/Ruslana-Lviv-symphony-part1.mp3.html

Edit: Alternative link for faster download: http://download.yousendit.com/BBB4C2992165E205

nikoleta_rangelova
# Gesendet: 14 Apr 2008 23:18 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

qazedc
Ruthen
thank you very much!!!

But it sounds to me as if the differnt parts (different songs) change somehow too abruptly.....there isn't this smooth gliding from one of the pieces into another as it was in the mp3 with the Source of Energy wespecz provided..........

But the music is magnificent!

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 14 Apr 2008 23:51
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
The more smooth change is in the 2nd part, where you see the whole of the show from another point of view, with ruslana and her orchester....

wespecz
# Gesendet: 15 Apr 2008 00:02
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova

there isn't this smooth gliding from one of the pieces into another as it was in the mp3 with the Source of Energy wespecz provided

Do you mean this 15 minutes of symphony mp3 which has been posted few times ago? Maybe it was edited. Who knows. You see that whole symphony has of about 30 minutes. This is the possibility to have full symphony. When all the parts will be posted I can do one long mp3 file from it.

qazedc
Antwort 

If somebody has high quality video of Ruslana's song, but really high, and don't want to lose any % of this quality uploading them, I woud recommend www.veoh.com
There isn't any limit of size or duration of files!

RuslanaTube
Antwort 

okey so its well spread now I see. Is it any point that I bring this on YouTube at all or is it already there now uploaded by someone else?

wespecz
# Gesendet: 15 Apr 2008 00:45 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

RuslanaTube

Who would do it? We not, I hope.

quazedc

Thank you for your tip. It seems to me that local video sites want to hold the quality of the videos but not leader - Youtube.

qazedc
# Gesendet: 15 Apr 2008 00:55 - Edited by: qazedc
Antwort 

RuslanaTube
Nobody can reach this video, even searching on GoogleVideo.
But downloading videos from veoh.com is the most normal thing:
Go here http://www.veoh.com/channels/ruslana and click on "Download Options"
Download the videos and publish them on YouTube, but with less quality
That's it. Hey, hey !!!

qazedc
Antwort 

wespecz

In our case (light show), the quality is more important that the quantiy !!!
I would prefer just one clip in HD for each Ruslana's song on web, than many of them, but without a good view.

RuslanaTube
Antwort 

qazedc
but with less quality

um... but I want to know if this download above is in high quality from the beginning. Ruthen have the best quality of his version but I saw you mention that you lost quality - but that maybe only concerned the videosite you shared link to yesterday? so I want to know if this link above is the best quality of the video and how long it is. If not then I wont bother about it and will keep waiting to get in direct contact with Ruthen to get the original from him!

wespecz
# Gesendet: 15 Apr 2008 01:12 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

qazedc

In our case (light show), the quality is more important that the quantiy !!!
I would prefer just one clip in HD for each Ruslana's song on web, than many of them, but without a good view.

I must say that I've got used to Youtube quality. I remember that when I saw this website as a child first long time ago I thought something like is this possible? But now I cannot imagine my life without it. But when uploading Ruslana's videos to the local videosites using better quality is really needed.

RuslanaTube

When I've downloaded this file it was really small - 58,4 MB avi. And Ruthen said that the whole symphony has 700 MB. So if this is one of three parts ...

qazedc
Antwort 

RuslanaTube
dailymotion had conserve the 80% of the original file (let's say), but on veoh.com it's conserved more than 95% of the original video.
Better if you wait for Ruther's file, mine is only 13:43. He has ONE HOUR recorded video. But for now you can download it without losing quality from veoh.com and upload it on RuslabaTube

RuslanaTube
Antwort 

qazedc
RuslabaTube

whats that?

RuslanaTube
Antwort 

Ruthen

where are you?!

wespecz
# Gesendet: 15 Apr 2008 01:18 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

wow and Ruther ...

qazedc
Antwort 

Sorry, I'm o sorry
I wanted to say RuslanaTube
You know I love you,
since I recognise that my impression that <Tube sounds male> was not true

RuslanaTube
Antwort 

qazedc

Its okey dont be sorry! Its just fun really and no big deal

You know I love you

Thanks

<Tube sounds male> was not true

I think its incredible cute you even thought in this way!

qazedc
Antwort 

When I heard the "Energy Source" for the first time, I was sure that what I was thinking wasn't paranoiac and wasn't impossible.
The most magic part of it, I believe, is the symphonic translation of the songs "Wild Dance part 2" and "Wild Dance", that began with the piano play and end with the final drums before the starts of the other songs. It's so innovative in classical music and so powerful. We should promote it !!! Problem only that it's symphonic, so not a popular way to reach the masive listener. But there are some stages of classical music that have a large auditor, like 'Vienna New Year's Concert' with 1 billion of audience. I know that it sounds crazy, but here we all have a little crazy ideas!!! From the other side, it isn't impossible, because in choosing the peices that the great orchestra is going to play, the desire of the maestros is order for them. Maybe if we find out who is going to conduct the orchestra this year, and we can make possible that he can hear this piece ...

Maybe we should open a petition, to know how many people agree with playing the WD in Vienna...

RuslanaTube
Antwort 

qazedc
I know that it sounds crazy, but here we all have a little crazy ideas!!!

Its not crazy its simply a very wild idea and thats whats common in this forum. I think its excellent thoughts of you. Of course Ruslana can reach a symphonic audience with this masterpiece. Actually Im very glad this suite has come to surface again on the forum. About half a year ago I was addicted to it and listened to it over and over but by that time noone here was into it.

Maybe we should open a petition, to know how many people agree with playing the WD in Vienna...

Its worth a try really!

qazedc
Antwort 

In fact, Being in Vienna's concert, it depends on conducter's tastes, but (first of all you must know that my knowledges in classical are 1-3 / 10) it seems that the WD (of EnerSour) is familiar with the classical pices, the Part 2 is exactly classical, maybe 'cause her composer has a good relationship with the classic music

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site