-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Sopot festival
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Autor Beitrag
wespecz
# Gesendet: 24 Aug 2008 19:43 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

Masi
do u think that Ruslana will perform at Euro 2012 ?? I hope cuz Poland dont have better artist
Yes, Karolina is right. Ruslana is from the perfect wild Ukraine!

Kayol_Poland
# Gesendet: 24 Aug 2008 20:12 - Edited by: Kayol_Poland
Antwort 

I hope that she'll perform... she's the best
I think that Edyta Górniak will perform 2. She's our Polish singer. Here u can hear her:
URL

Masi
Antwort 

i know, i mean she is better than Polish artist so she should sing at Euro instead some Polish artist

Masi
Antwort 

O h yeah EdytaXD she should sing our hymn one more time, i very like her song "kolorowy wiatr" http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=DQhpLcUDIys&feature=related

Kayol_Poland
# Gesendet: 25 Aug 2008 08:06 - Edited by: Kayol_Poland
Antwort 

Masi
No, she can't sing our anthem Edyta, don't do this to us!

AlexandruRo
Antwort 

Who won?

wespecz
# Gesendet: 25 Aug 2008 13:06
Antwort 

AlexandruRo
Who won?
If this information is right, then congratulations, Sweden!

Oh Laura - Release Me - Sopot Festival 2008 Winner

Carolus
Antwort 

I don't think why you all are surprised, I could see this result coming. IMO it was mistake of Ruslana's management to enter this contest as participant, she should've been a guest star or something. Contests (like ESC) are mostly to prove the abilites of beginning stars, and Ruslana did that perfectly at ESC. Consequently, she risked a lot entering the Sopot since it could be a source of negative media for her in case she does not win. Besides, Moon of Dreams is not so explosive track to impress from the first time (compared to Wild Dances for instance), it is a song you appreciate after few listenings. All in all it is my personal opinion the it was not the best idea for Ruslana to compete in Sopot, so all we can do now is quickly forget this slightly dissapointing experience.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Carolus

fully agree

wespecz
# Gesendet: 25 Aug 2008 13:59
Antwort 

Carolus
Besides, Moon of Dreams is not so explosive track to impress from the first time
I must admint that you're right. Indeed, Ruslana has got powerful songs and theese songs are worth to use for the performances and videoclips. They fascinate people, not songs like Moon of Dreams. That's the fact.

Carolus
Antwort 

Carolus
Besides, Moon of Dreams is not so explosive track to impress from the first time
I must admint that you're right. Indeed, Ruslana has got powerful songs and theese songs are worth to use for the performances and videoclips. They fascinate people, not songs like Moon of Dreams. That's the fact.

Yep, there are songs which are wild, crazy, energetic and work mainly when performed live (WD), and there are songs deep with a meaning which you have to listen with your eyes closed and relaxed, like MOD.

Carolus
# Gesendet: 25 Aug 2008 14:10 - Edited by: Carolus
Antwort 

I think the problem of Rusya's management now is that they go to almost every international event they could get invitation to, they are not selective at all. But as the matter of a fact most of those events don't have big media exposure, so all energy Ruslana uses on stage is wasted many times (I mean, people at the concert appreciate it, but it is not the main goal).

The ideal strategy for Ruslana would be ::: make GREAT album>>> make GREAT video clip>>> do EVERYthing possible to put the video into major channels rotation (MTV, VH1) >>> get popular on TV an Radio >>> chart in major populated countries >>> only then start giving her concerts when she has WIDE fan base, not the accidental people at various events she performs. Alas, as we can see Ruslana's managment strated from the last step and that is the main mistake. Ruslana gets tired, she can't sit and work properly on her album, the album doens't really come up to be explosive the way expected (IMO Amazonka in it's Ukrainian version wouldn't do well abroad) and it is all closed cycle

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

and yet the jury shoudn't use such words in expressing opinion, this is what I don't like most, not the fact that she didn't win.

Carolus
Antwort 

and yet the jury shoudn't use such words in expressing opinion, this is what I don't like most, not the fact that she didn't win.

Yeah, but the audience vote wasn't that impressive as well

AlexandruRo
Antwort 

Carolus

Sasha told me that they could not take part as guest artist. They need promotion in Poland, so she did this mistake.

They were very smart in the first part of the plan but they didn't continued. If Ruslana really want promo in Poland and in the rest of the world. The 'negative' promotion is way better. For example, she should invade the Polish media about the festival as the jury made sex with the Swedish competitor and that's whay the Swedish singer won, or that the jury was drunk or that the jury received money for their decision.

This is promo, no what her management tries to do.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Gesendet: 26 Aug 2008 10:29 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

This is promo, no what her management tries to do.

this is not fair, disgusting and something that I hope Ruslana would never in order to achieve a victory.

AlexandruRo
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova

If Ruslana really wants promo this is the solution. I know that it's not very nice, but this is the world where we all live.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

but this is the world where we all live.

the more we use such means, and call it "the world we live in", the longer this world will be such.

Never mind, I'm getting offfff again, omg

wespecz
# Gesendet: 26 Aug 2008 13:34 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

Carolus
Yep, there are songs which are wild, crazy, energetic and work mainly when performed live (WD), and there are songs deep with a meaning which you have to listen with your eyes closed and relaxed, like MOD.
Indeed! There are always a lot of people who like songs like MOD for - exactly as you said - relax or they simply go in another wave (another taste of music etc.). But for performances people expect something which will "rock" I think. Like WD four years ago in ESC.

nikoleta_rangelova
Yes, let's use their weapons against them now. They look to me like children in the sandpit who uses unappropriate language very much. But for there is no mother who may correct them.

AlexandruRo
For example, she should invade the Polish media about the festival as the jury made sex with the Swedish competitor and that's whay the Swedish singer won, or that the jury was drunk or that the jury received money for their decision.
Ruslana will never play "dirty game." She is pure hearted and I never saw that she did something bad to others.

AlexandruRo
Antwort 

wespecz

I totally agree with u. I said that in the case that she really want to get real promo.

nikoleta_rangelova

Yes, I know. As long as even 1 human being lives on the world it will horrible.

wespecz
# Gesendet: 26 Aug 2008 14:16
Antwort 

AlexandruRo
nikoleta_rangelova
I totally agree with u. I said that in the case that she really want to get real promo.
I'll connect it with your talking with Niki. She said terribly right thing:

the more we use such means, and call it "the world we live in", the longer this world will be such.

And who other may go as an example than Ruslana? So dirty way as you suggested it is really for her. She's making the world better by the everything she does. You can feel it.

AlexandruRo
Antwort 

wespecz

Yep. I feel it, you feel it, Nikoleta feels it, Cora feels and everyone from here feels it. But how the rest of the world would feel it?

wespecz
# Gesendet: 26 Aug 2008 17:43 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

AlexandruRo
Yep. I feel it, you feel it, Nikoleta feels it, Cora feels and everyone from here feels it. But how the rest of the world would feel it?
You may say to the world: Hey go with me! And give Ruslana as an example. I'm not joking this time.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

wespecz
AlexandruRo
hop hop, we're getting a bit out of Sopot here

DIFF
Antwort 

so did Ruslana win something? or what place does she have? last?

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

DIFF
so did Ruslana win something? or what place does she have?
She wasn't first

DIFF
# Gesendet: 29 Aug 2008 16:32 - Edited by: DIFF
Antwort 

I see. But we should find the whole results...

Kayol_Poland
Antwort 

DIFF
U r right, I will look for it tomorrow.

DIFF
Antwort 

yes. please! I am waiting for the results)))

Kayol_Poland
Antwort 

I loooked for whole results and I couldn't find it

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site