wespecz
# Gesendet: 23 Nov 2008 15:53
Antwort 

flipsty
It seems like Ruslana never rests
Yes, she enjoys her work and that's it.

kozi
Antwort 

gush the video is magnificent!! she is great she brings us so much love and wildnes!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

flipsty
I think you started seein "sex" everywhere after MoD I think from the new videos, MoD is the "worst" (containing much "sex"), then comes Vohon Chy Lid, and Silent Angel is the least containing "sex".

flipsty
she must have built-in solar panels.
hahaha, absoltely

Ruthen
Thank you! I'll watch it in a second

Katherine
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
MoD is the "worst" (containing much "sex"

seriously... it may be slightly sexual but that is not sexual at all...

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Katherine
seriously... it may be slightly sexual but that is not sexual at all...
But compared to it, then, Silent Angel is sooo innocent, and this is what I am trying to say

wespecz
# Gesendet: 23 Nov 2008 16:33
Antwort 

I think from the new videos, MoD is the "worst" (containing much "sex"), then comes Vohon Chy Lid, and Silent Angel is the least containing "sex".
I'm surprised that during the WD era nobody said a word. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. But Ruslana is wild, I cannot immagine her in the videoclip wearing winter jacket.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

wespecz
I'm surprised that during the WD era nobody said a word.
Me too. And you can't imagine how surprised I am. True, Ruslana is sexy (I hate this word by the way), she IS yes, but she has never showed it in some striking way. Haven't we noticed this so far, why is it a problem now? Only after MoD I thought that the situation is becoming bad and resembling some productions attarcting fans and gaining popularity by implying sexuality. But after Silent Angel/Dikiy Angel I feel much better

Is it my wrong impression or there is some slight difference between the videos of the UA and EN versions' videos? I tried to watch them parallelly, but I couldn't compare them properly.

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 23 Nov 2008 17:02
Antwort 

wespecz
Well done with uploading!
Olya uploaded it, not me

wespecz
# Gesendet: 23 Nov 2008 17:06 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
Me too. And you can't imagine how surprised I am. True, Ruslana is sexy (I hate this word by the way), she IS yes, but she has never showed it in some striking way. Haven't we noticed this so far, why is it a problem now?
Exactly, indeed! See The Same Star, Ruslana never meant it in such a way like it's discussed now. It belongs to her style from many years ago. Why it's problem now?

EN versions' videos? I tried to watch them parallelly, but I couldn't compare them properly.
I don't see any difference but maybe I just need closer look to them.

Ruthen
Olya uploaded it, not me
I know, thank you all!

kozi
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
wespecz

will we have the chance to download the videos in High Quality?

Esther
# Gesendet: 23 Nov 2008 17:17
Antwort 

Wow I just saw the clip of silent angel I love it!!

Katherine
Antwort 

but she has never showed it in some striking way

I'd say it was less tame to be honest now than it was before... i mean, leather outfits, whips... i know its ment to represent wild, but its very dominatrix-like

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

kozi
We'll try to do our best, with the great help of an Ukrainian friend. But we have so far uploaded only lower quality videos on the fan site, in order for fans to be able to watch it directly from there. Unfortunately, the watch-function doesn't work at the moment, so there is no point in making something convinient for watching when it can't be watched at all. We will try to upload the full quality version, but if there is no technical possibility to do so, we'll at least try to preserve the quality as much as we can. Let's hope it will be better than the youtube's quality.

axur
Antwort 

the video is great! i like the english version.... seems like it has been recorded all over again!!! but it's very nice!

Esther
# Gesendet: 23 Nov 2008 18:11
Antwort 

Katherine
I'd say it was less tame to be honest now than it was before... i mean, leather outfits, whips... i know its ment to represent wild, but its very dominatrix-like
Maybe it's a sign she wants to dominate the world music charts.

wespecz
# Gesendet: 24 Nov 2008 20:03
Antwort 

kozi
It will be announced in the news a bit later but from now you can find the videoclip Silent Angel both Ukrainian and English version in the section Energy Show of the Fan Club site. In high quality.

Spacytoon
Antwort 

At the concert in Poltava Ruslana presented Silent Angel with a new intro! I'm just in luv with tis song..esp that i saw Rusya so close at the moment of performance of SA..i was thunderstuck while seeing how much energy our little and powerful Amazon put into her words

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Spacytoon

while seeing how much energy our little and powerful Amazon put into her words
haha indeed! I see what wonderful time you had there! Thanks for describing it

TomUK
Antwort 

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tDkMAU7ldE8

Better sound quailty that RuslanaTube

Jumperboy
# Gesendet: 24 Nov 2008 21:36 - Edited by: Jumperboy
Antwort 

:( :(............ ... ˲ Ѳ 100000000 ..... ˳, ... ..... . , ..... .... ....... .....

ruzin
Antwort 

http://video.mail.ru/bk/vasiliy.ruzin/10/32.html English Version (Best Quality)

hristina_lutsk
Antwort 

. . " " -.
-?

wespecz
# Gesendet: 3 Dez 2008 11:49
Antwort 

hristina_lutsk
. . " " -.
-?

Urkainian .

:

(UA)
Silent Angel (EN)

Technical problems with downloading from Urkainian page forced us to forward it to the Russian one.

Here you can download both videoclips from another server:

Wild Angel (UA)
Silent Angel (EN)

hristina_lutsk
Antwort 

wespecz

Thanks so much! Djakuju

wespecz
# Gesendet: 3 Dez 2008 13:32
Antwort 

hristina_lutsk
Proshu!

KPGirl
Antwort 

Yes! Finally found the thread! I´ve been longing alot to disguss Silent Angel vid since I saw it!

I was very supriced at this vid and it was alot better than what I´ve imagined. The vid really captures the beauty of the song. My fav part is when she´s dancing wild in the water! (LOL, ME AND WATER!XD)
I also think it´s a very beatiful song overall and it´s lyrics are fantastic. When I saw the vid (both ukraine and english version) and read the lyrics I could really associate myself with the song and then I started to love it even more. The song is telling alot of how I feel right and what I feel about the autumn and winter.
Seriously, I love this song even tough it´s not the wildest!XDXDXDXD

wespecz
# Gesendet: 16 Dez 2008 12:23
Antwort 

KPGirl
Yes! Finally found the thread! I´ve been longing alot to disguss Silent Angel vid since I saw it!
Just ask us next time.

Yes the videoclip is well done! This idea with the shillouete is really original way how to express the angel - as somebody without any charakteristic features.

KPGirl
Antwort 

Just ask us next time.

Yes the videoclip is well done! This idea with the shillouete is really original way how to express the angel - as somebody without any charakteristic features.

Agree! This is one of the best musicvids in my oponion. What´s good also is that I said before. You can almost associate yourself with the song etc.

wespecz
# Gesendet: 28 Dez 2008 22:52
Antwort 

Hop Silent Angel to the top.

kozi
I'm impressed how Ruslana was there alone and it was secured all! I'm currious if this moving shillouete which is also very uniquie idea of this videoclip was her or somebody other.

kozi
Antwort 

i think that ruslana don't meed many people to work with her!
She needs only her husband!
silent angel the clip... it is nothing special.. a woman in wings, a fallen angel... a dancing woman ... but it is so artistic! it is so beautifull is it that it is so "nothing special"!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site