I'm from the UK and want to see Ruslana!

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / I'm from the UK and want to see Ruslana!
Autor Beitrag
UkFanOfRuslana
Antwort 

Hey everyone.

I'm a MASSIVE ruslana fan but I live in the UK. Seeing Ruslana in concert would be a dream for me. She is so inspirational to me and has helped me a lot through the past few years. I heard she has a european tour coming up? Because I don't think she will come to the UK as the majority of people here have never heard of her, even if she visited Germany or somewhere I could perhaps go there! Is she on a break at the moment and I heard she was releasing her new album in the autumn? Any news on any sort of tour and the countries she should be visiting?

Thank you

cora
# Gesendet: 11 Jun 2011 11:25 - Edited by: cora
Antwort 

UkFanOfRuslana
Hello and welcome! How long have you been a Ruslana fan?

Seeing Ruslana in concert would be a dream for me.

That's indeed something worth dreaming of.

I heard she has a european tour coming up?

No, not really. This rumour was spread on ESCToday by someone who tends to exaggerate things. At the moment there are only two performances at festivals scheduled: one in Bulgaria (18.06.) and one in Romania (25.06.). Maybe there are more to come. It's definitely not a tour. It's just a few concerts here and there.

Is she on a break at the moment and I heard she was releasing her new album in the autumn?

This information is from the same (unreliable) source. What seems to be evident (I heard it from several different sources) is that they (Ruslana and her team) want to release 2 or 3 singles and then decide, if they want to release an album. It depends on the success of the singles. Only after the possible release of the album, a proper tour would be considered, although these sources don't give any information, if the tour would include Ukraine only or also other countries. If the singles are not successful, a new project would be started. This could take a long time.

Any news on any sort of tour and the countries she should be visiting?

Ruslana concerts are almost always announced on short noticed. You have to watch the homepage and the forum.

Sirga
Antwort 

cora
Thank you for your reply! You also answered some questions of mine.
Oh, how I regret that I missed her when she was in Germany! Unfortunately I did not know her at that time...

Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site