³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

i have the old one ... but i can't see the diffrence ..... :3

wespecz

# : 2  2008 21:04
³ 

kozi
i have the old one ... but i can't see the diffrence ..... :3

Me too, I think that the difference is only in quality of the pieces.

Katherine

# : 2  2008 21:26
³ 

What the hell is that sound at 23 seconds on the wild energy sample... it sounds like sum1 just been hit!

marte

# : 2  2008 21:28
³ 

I just found a canadian site were I ordered the album, I have the link here : http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/music/Wild-Energy-RUSLANA/825646939343-item.html

kozi

# : 2  2008 21:31
³ 

HEY!!
why is NOT FOR SALE not on that Album O_O!!!??

wespecz

# : 2  2008 21:35
³ 

marte
I just found a canadian site were I ordered the album, I have the link here : http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/music/Wild-Energy-RUSLANA/825646939343-item.html
Thanks for the another link, great!

kozi
why is NOT FOR SALE not on that Album O_O!!!??
We don't know. Here is one more track maybe because when you will download the samples you will see that one number between them is missing and last track has got 13th number although they're only 12. So maybe it's your Not for Sale but we more expect that it will be Land of Fire.

Aaron

# : 2  2008 21:57
³ 

Do any of us actually have the whole album yet?

wespecz

# : 2  2008 22:15
³ 

Aaron
Do any of us actually have the whole album yet?
No, nobody I guess. Today just everything has started.

Aaron

# : 2  2008 22:22
³ 

I noticed yesterday - I gave everybody the links.

It's a shame that we can't buy off other Itunes stores!.

wespecz

# : 2  2008 22:28
³ 

Aaron
I noticed yesterday - I gave everybody the links.
I know. That's really amazing and all the credits belongs to you, THANK YOU for showing us Ruslana's Wild Energy!

It's a shame that we can't buy off other Itunes stores!.
You can order it from several links suggested in this topic.

Katherine

# : 2  2008 22:29 - : Katherine
³ 

ooo they have it in stock.... hmm im going to wait till thursday and if it still says not in stock, im guna cancell it

you dont have a faster shipping option:(

Aaron

# : 2  2008 22:33
³ 

wespecz
That's really amazing and all the credits belongs to you, THANK YOU for showing us Ruslana's Wild Energy!

I just showed everybody where to find them - MoonFlower uploaded and recorded the links.

You can order it from several links suggested in this topic.
I Know - I just don't want to wait any longer!!

wespecz

# : 2  2008 22:53
³ 

Katherine
ooo they have it in stock.... hmm im going to wait till thursday and if it still says not in stock, im guna cancell it
You can cancel it and try ordering from another shop.

Aaron
I just showed everybody where to find them - MoonFlower uploaded and recorded the links.
Great team work!

I Know - I just don't want to wait any longer!!
I understand! But I think that Wild Energy in iTunes are accessible only for people from Canada. I'm not sure. I can't try it, iTunes don't accept my credit card.

Aaron

# : 2  2008 23:02
³ 

wespecz

I understand! But I think that Wild Energy in iTunes are accessible only for people from Canada. I'm not sure. I can't try it, iTunes don't accept my credit card.

Yes, you have to have a billing address & credit card in the country you want to order from. It has something to do with copyrights and alternate version e.t.c.

wespecz

# : 2  2008 23:07 - : wespecz
³ 

Aaron

Yes, you have to have a billing address & credit card in the country you want to order from. It has something to do with copyrights and alternate version e.t.c.

I know, Katherine esplained me theese things. But people won't want to accept this and it will maybe cause piracy only when it's unavailable in legal way yet I guess. Hope that it won't.

Aaron

# : 2  2008 23:10
³ 

wespecz
But people won't want to accept this and it will maybe cause piracy only when it's unavailable in legal way. Hope that it won't.

Yes, I agree - However, what people need to realise is that the music is available in their country - it's just more expensive.

I mean - I live in Australia - so all those Canadian websites have to ship here - which is pretty expensive. Although - Amazon aren't too bad - it works out to be AUD$30 - which is roughly $10 more than a new CD off the shelf!

wespecz

# : 2  2008 23:18
³ 

Aaron
Yes, I agree - However, what people need to realise is that the music is available in their country - it's just more expensive.

But when it isn't available in their countries somebody don't wish to wait. Lucky that iTunes is not only the place where you can order the songs. It's not immediately but you can order the real CD, yes. It's also nicer to have real CD in hands than "unmaterial" mp3s or iTunes format in your hard disc.

I mean - I live in Australia - so all those Canadian websites have to ship here - which is pretty expensive. Although - Amazon aren't too bad - it works out to be AUD$30 - which is roughly $10 more than a new CD off the shelf!

Indeed it's expensive. I expected that Umka will release it so I had only few money in my account - I may order two CDs from Umka + shipping by my money in the account but can't order single CD from Canada - need to visit the bank and add something.

But I want to say that Umka is also charging the same amount for shipping as one CD costs.

Aaron

# : 2  2008 23:24
³ 

wespecz
It's also nicer to have real CD in hands than "unmaterial" mp3s or iTunes format in your hard disc.
Yes, Definitely! I really love CD's packaging e.t.c.

But I want to say that Umka is also charging the same amount for shipping as one CD costs.

Wow! Really?

Do you think that Ruslana will add the Album to her website like she did with Amazonka?
Also, listening to the snippets over & over again has worked - I'm starting to like the album!

wespecz

# : 2  2008 23:28
³ 

Aaron
Yes, Definitely! I really love CD's packaging e.t.c.
Indeed! And it's also faster launching to put the CD to the computer than to launch mp3.

Do you think that Ruslana will add the Album to her website like she did with Amazonka?
It could be, yes. Her online store could do such a things when it exists. I'm only guessing again, of course. But it will be interresting if Ruslana's experiment against piracy - who wants to pay for the CD and who not - will continue or not or if songs will have only one price.

Also, listening to the snippets over & over again has worked - I'm starting to like the album!
That's great!

Aaron

# : 2  2008 23:30
³ 

wespecz

It could be, yes. Her online store could do such a things when it exists. I'm only guessing again, of course. But it will be interresting if Ruslana's experiment against piracy - who wants to pay for the CD and who not - will continue or not or if songs will have only one price.

Well, that worked with Radiohead - they offered the album for free - but people still illegally downloaded it. Personally, I think she should offer decent quality tracks on the website - and add tracks like "Not For Sale", "Tears Drop Over The Mountains", "Drum'n'Dance" & "Land Of Fire" to a special CD release.

wespecz

# : 2  2008 23:34
³ 

Aaron
Well, that worked with Radiohead - they offered the album for free - but people still illegally downloaded it. Personally, I think she should offer decent quality tracks on the website - and add tracks like "Not For Sale", "Tears Drop Over The Mountains", "Drum'n'Dance" & "Land Of Fire" to a special CD release.
Ruslana said in one of her pressconferences that unreleased tracks will be available in her online store. I'm currious what will happen. Ruslana really gave us the best and wonderful present when Overground IS in the CD.

Aaron

# : 2  2008 23:47 - : Aaron
³ 

wespecz

Ruslana said in one of her pressconferences that unreleased tracks will be available in her online store. I'm currious what will happen

Great! I can't wait.

I actually hope she releases a Unreleased Tracks Album - Called Wild Princess - here is my track listing:

Land Of Fire
Tears Drop Over The Mountains
Not For Sale (English Version)
Heart On Fire (Original Version)
Sertse Na Vohon (Ukrainian Version Of HOF)
Drum & Dance (Original Version)
Drum & Dance (New Version)
Baraban Ale Tanok (Ukrainian Version Of DND)
Moon Of Dreams - Ruslana-only version
Vidlunnja Mrij - Feat. Roman Kalyn
Wild Energy.Find It (English Version)
Dyka Energhiya.Find It (Ukrainian Version)
Wild Energy. Find It (Java Remix)
Wind Song (English Version)
Two Ways
Sevmanganman (sung by Ruslana - in Uzbek)
Artek
Wild Dances - Live At ESC
Instrumental Suite

I know it's not likely - but I like it.

wespecz

# : 2  2008 23:54 - : wespecz
³ 

Aaron
Great! I can't wait.
Pressconferences are not certain source of informations but let's hope.

I actually hope she releases a Unreleased Tracks Album - Called Wild Princess
Isn't it only myth?

here is my track listing:
That's very nice tracklist and I agree with it. I would also include Wild Energy single version how it was in single CD.

Aaron

# : 3  2008 00:10
³ 

wespecz
Isn't it only myth?

It's something I've just come up with.
I would also include Wild Energy single version how it was in single CD.
Isn't that "Dyka Energhiya.Find It"?

Katherine

# : 3  2008 01:12
³ 

Aaron
Tears Drop Over The Mountains

Its exactly the same as Energy of love, different titles, taken from the first line of the song

Vidlunnja Mrij - Feat. Roman Kalyn

Whos is roman Kalyn

Aaron

# : 3  2008 01:34
³ 

Katherine

Its exactly the same as Energy of love, different titles, taken from the first line of the song

Oh - Ok! Fair enough. And wasn't Energy Of Love called Factory at some stage? It's just getting confusing now!.

Whos is roman Kalyn

Think ESC 2005 - Ukraine sent GreenJolly with the song "Razon Nas Bahato" - Roman Kalyn is the lead singer.

Katherine

# : 3  2008 01:40
³ 

oh right, did she actually perform moon of dreams with him then?

Aaron

# : 3  2008 01:50
³ 

Katherine
oh right, did she actually perform moon of dreams with him then?
Not that I know of - I just thought it would be nice to have a ukrainian duet as well as an English one.

Katherine

# : 3  2008 02:17
³ 

Aaron
ohhh i see! yeah wud be a nice idea

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 34 . 35 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site