Vohon Chy Lid Video (English Speaking topic) (2)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Vohon Chy Lid Video (English Speaking topic)
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Katherine

# : 12  2008 18:00
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
lllooong and strong

so strong i dont how i can cope without him...

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 12  2008 18:06
³ 

Katherine
so strong i dont how i can cope without him...
we'll have to wait for the new video may be he'll appear there.... hm, I hope the vohon reached his beard he may have shaved, who knows

wespecz

# : 12  2008 18:14
³ 

Katherine
nikoleta_rangelova
WOW violin man was in the Tavria Games ... but he was shown too much so a lot of people including me started to not like him. But he has not spoiled anything, that's true. Cameraman probably did such a work ...

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 12  2008 18:16 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

wespecz
But he has not spoiled anything, that's true.
no he hasn't spoiled anything, OmG the sound of the violin in so many songs is Magnificent!

I just thought Ruslana pays him less than he deserves and he can't afford to buy himself an after shave or sth, you know better

AlexandruRo

# : 12  2008 18:17
³ 

I must say that I'm really disappointed about this...

Britney Spears of Ukraine sings Vohon' chy lid. They look as everything I hate about music.

And Ruslana looks like a... (even more than Britney & Paris together).

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 12  2008 18:22
³ 

AlexandruRo
And Ruslana looks like a...

??!! I don't think Ruslana looks worse than in any other clip or performance. This video will be awesome, in my opinion. And especially because of the costumes, well, true, I don't like the dresses. But the video, as also Kat commented, presents us with the next wild and mystic atmosphere. It really reminds me of the WD video- the fire, theh dark, the smoke

AlexandruRo

# : 12  2008 18:25
³ 

***edited by wespecz***

*Posts insulting Ruslana will not be tolerated!*

RuslanaTube

# : 12  2008 18:26
³ 

Ruslana breaked her finger right when smashing the ice. I saw sample on RTV. So this is the "fire and ice" song....poff.....wonder if Ruslana managed to finish the video before she broke her finger. Other sequenses she dont have cover on it..On another video I saw the finger was swelled up...

wespecz

# : 12  2008 18:26 - : wespecz
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
I just thought Ruslana pays him less than he deserves and he can't afford to buy himself an after shave or sth, you know better
Yes I know, I remember such a photos which you took from the videos very much.

AlexandruRo
I must say that I'm really disappointed about this...
I'm sorry for you that you're disappointed by it. It seems to be again very wild video like we remember from the Wild Dances videoclip. With wild elements, fire etc. but now in Amazonka style. They could not select better song. (The best of Amazonka - My budemo pershi, Vohon chi lid, Not for Sale.) Ruslana how we know her!

Edit: I answered to Alex's previous post in the meantime he posted this above.

RuslanaTube

# : 12  2008 18:28
³ 

AlexandruRo

Katherine

# : 12  2008 18:35
³ 

AlexandruRo

Why why are you making comparisons from ruslana to britney spears i mean seriously maybe there are sum similarities in music style but hey thats what people like, Ruslana is not here to please you. and in personality ruslana is no where near as close to britney spears breakdowns and in looks.. well both paris and britney are dirty! so how you can say ruslana looks like them is stupidity. please please dont make comparisons which are truely not there. if you dont like the album, just say you dont like instead of justifying it by saying Ruslana is ruining her image.

AlexandruRo

# : 12  2008 18:44
³ 

RuslanaTube
Katherine

I'm just nervous like hell after this.

And she said "My life, work and everything is an orgasm mode"
If I wont know who is Ruslana I would thnk that this is the confession of a pron actress.

flipsty

# : 12  2008 18:44
³ 

I don't want to see the dancers rub all over nearly naked Ruslana again

AlexandruRo

# : 12  2008 18:45
³ 

flipsty

I don't want to see the dancers rub all over nearly naked Ruslana again

INDEED!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 12  2008 18:49
³ 

flipsty
AlexandruRo
As if you haven't seen this before? And no one complained before this stupid tabloid.

flipsty

# : 12  2008 18:53 - : flipsty
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
And no one complained before this stupid tabloid.

I have many times. But, that qoute was the most outrageous thing so far, I don't think I can get over it.

Katherine

# : 12  2008 18:55
³ 

AlexandruRo
If I wont know who is Ruslana I would thnk that this is the confession of a pron actress

I dont not understand... because ruslana can be "slightly" Americanized and can sing vast collection of songs and music video to suit them, how does this make her an actress, it just means she actually wants to get somewhere in life be successful rather than a ukrainian singer, that will always be a ukrainian singer.

wespecz

# : 12  2008 18:55 - : wespecz
³ 

If I wont know who is Ruslana I would thnk that this is the confession of a pron actress.
Why it's problem now? Ruslana's style is wild, not dressed like polar explorer - not much clothes is part of the style and she know how to do such a thing.

flipsty

# : 12  2008 18:58
³ 

Katherine
because ruslana can be "slightly" Americanized

Ew, don't say that, we're not like our pop stars. Ruslana has been commercialized.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 12  2008 19:01 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

And such things are written in those tabloids because everyone reads them, because no matter if you like or don't like it, you enjoy it, you discuss it, make it popular and more than it actually is. And I also reacted but probably shouldn't have. Because, what we all here are negative to, feeds on exactly this-on our negativism, or poitivism, on our reaction to it. As long as we discuss it, we won't forget it. But I think it is better to forget it. If you like the photos copy them, or cut them from the newspaper, but forget the words, it is only the words that made obvious things, which were only implied before. Nothing else has changed. And this video I found great.

Katherine

# : 12  2008 19:01
³ 

flipsty
a bit like katy perry if you ask me...

AlexandruRo
ruslana has always worn hardly anything... i mean hello eurovision, leathers!!!!!!

Katherine

# : 12  2008 19:02
³ 

flipsty
Ew, don't say that, we're not like our pop stars.

lol sorry... commercialized then

AlexandruRo

# : 12  2008 19:07
³ 

Katherine

I dont not understand... because ruslana can be "slightly" Americanized and can sing vast collection of songs and music video to suit them, how does this make her an actress, it just means she actually wants to get somewhere in life be successful rather than a ukrainian singer, that will always be a ukrainian singer.

I hate what she does with herself! She is not the real Ruslana anymore.

Katherine

# : 12  2008 19:13 - : Katherine
³ 

AlexandruRo
I hate what she does with herself! She is not the real Ruslana anymore

Oh please dont make me laugh.... "Real" Ruslana... she can do what the hell she wants in her career, are you an artist, no, but i bet if you were, you would do anything to get famous, so keep your personal opinions like that to yourself, because it makes you no better than the tabloids themselves.

You are so pathetic to judge someone elses career options! get yourself a job!

wespecz

# : 12  2008 19:20
³ 

"Real" Ruslana... she can do what the hell she wants in her career, are you an artist, no, but i bet if you were would do anything to get famous, so keep your personal opinions like that to yourself, because it makes you no better than the tabloids themselves

Indeed! The fact that Alexandru don't like Ruslana won't affect us - other fans - who more than like upcomming videoclip! Alex, you have black period again I guess. You disliked Ruslana in the past in the similar way.

FilCZ

# : 12  2008 19:35
³ 

Great photos! That video will be amazing! And poor Ruslanka, she injured her hand
And did I hear right: Combination of Pirates of the Carribean and Tomb Raider? My dream comes true: Ruslana and Lara Croft together in one person XD

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 12  2008 19:41
³ 

FilCZ
And did I hear right: Combination of Pirates of the Carribean and Tomb Raider?

no, no, he just said what her costumes looked like

My dream comes true: Ruslana and Lara Croft together in one person XD

wow, they have been always together I think

cora

# : 12  2008 19:42
³ 

Katherine
You are so pathetic to judge someone elses career options!

Absolutely agree!

AlexandruRo
I hate what she does with herself! She is not the real Ruslana anymore.

Your mood is just going up and down all the time.

I think she looks gorgeous in those photos from the video shooting! And this tabloid interview - so what.

cora

# : 12  2008 19:42
³ 

FilCZ
And poor Ruslanka, she injured her hand

Yes. On the main site it says that she broke a finger

Get well soon, dear Ruslana!

FilCZ

# : 12  2008 19:57
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
no, no, he just said what her costumes looked like