Vohon Chy Lid Video (English Speaking topic) (10)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Vohon Chy Lid Video (English Speaking topic)
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
FilCZ

# : 3  2008 19:59
³ 

The video is absolutely great! I think more awesome than Moon of dreams. Let's see as the next world no. 1 single!

wespecz

# : 3  2008 20:05
³ 

Good job all! I see that Svetlana Loboda has uploaded it also, help Ruslana in promoting it, go wild!

FilCZ
The video is absolutely great! I think more awesome than Moon of dreams. Let's see as the next world no. 1 single!
Indeed, Moon of Dreams could not be compared with this one! This is masterpiece due to the powerful song.

cora

# : 3  2008 21:16
³ 

It's a powerful video for a powerful song!
I know it is modern nowadays to produce videos and even feature films with very fast cuts. But for my taste it's a bit too fast. The eyes and brain are bombarded with many images per milli second, which makes it difficult to catch the details. And the details as we know them from the photos of the video shooting are gorgeous. I would want to see more of it in the video.

What I really like is the race throught the fog which reminds me of Star Trek. In the end the race through the fog ends up in the applauding audience and Ruslana erecting her arm and then the unexpected exploding loudspeaker - that's awesome!

wespecz

# : 4  2008 07:41
³ 

Video posted by RuslanaTube have the honour:

#97 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music

cora
What I really like is the race throught the fog which reminds me of Star Trek.
With what in the Startrek do you associate this fog?

axur

# : 4  2008 07:51
³ 

this clip is awesome..... their is no word to describe how much i like it!!!! i saw it several times and something that i really like is the first movement of Ruslana's hand at the beginning of the clip!!! check it out!!!

Video posted by RuslanaTube

Thanks!!!

flipsty

# : 4  2008 09:48 - : flipsty
³ 

The video doesn't seem to fit with the song. It's better than Moon Of Dreams, that was very uncomfortable to watch. I don't want to see people rubbing all over each other.

wespecz

# : 4  2008 11:14
³ 

axur
this clip is awesome..... their is no word to describe how much i like it!!!! i saw it several times and something that i really like is the first movement of Ruslana's hand at the beginning of the clip!!! check it out!!!
I wish all the future videoclips to be wild like that! I like it much, too.

flipsty
It's better than Moon Of Dreams

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 4  2008 14:53 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

wespecz
Video posted by RuslanaTube have the honour:

#97 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music

This is fantastic! It will beat Moon of Dreams very soon!

flipsty
The video doesn't seem to fit with the song.

What exactly do you think doesn't match?

It's better than Moon Of Dreams, that was very uncomfortable to watch.
Sorry, another stupid fpreigner's question, which has been uncomfortable to watch- MoD or Vohon Chy Lid?

I'm asking because you say "better than MoD" which gives MoD a more negative mark, but you also said for Vohon Chy Lid-"The video doesn't seem to fit with the song." which gives a minus to it as well...

wespecz

# : 4  2008 16:06
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
This is fantastic! It will beat Moon of Dreams very soon!
I hope so! It would be awesome if this wild videoclip would win this friendly race!

Vogon' Chy Lid video available on RuslanaTV also!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 4  2008 16:28
³ 

wespecz
Vogon' Chy Lid video available on RuslanaTV also!
And what an introduction RuslanaTv has got now! wow

axur

# : 4  2008 16:33
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

hehe this is to tell you that's it's really "Time for a WILD show"

wespecz

# : 4  2008 16:55 - : wespecz
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
I saw it some days before. Well everything need its intro, it's great. Let's continue just about RuslanaTV in its topic.

Esther

# : 4  2008 20:12
³ 

WOW I just saw the video!! I love the song and I like the video.

flipsty

# : 4  2008 23:04 - : flipsty
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
What exactly do you think doesn't match?
The fire and ice just flash by and then, there's dancing.

which has been uncomfortable to watch- MoD or Vohon Chy Lid?

Moon Of Dreams, it's so sexual.

Vohon Chi Lid is an alright video, not bad at all, but it looks like it should be for another song. I was prepared to be disturbed again, with all of Ruslana's dancers rubbing all over her body.

flipsty

# : 4  2008 23:52
³ 

Also, I think Vohon Chi Lid is Ruslana's best song this year.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 5  2008 04:44
³ 

flipsty
I was prepared to be disturbed again,
Haha, yes, I don't know why, I also expected a second Moon Of.... who knows.

But I think the music fits the video, as cora described it as "fast cuts". I could say the music is also in "fast" and in "cuts". And by the whole song we understand that someone is in a seach of "vohon chy lid", of oneself, and the tempo of the music suits the tempo of the searching

wespecz

# : 5  2008 11:29
³ 

I think that the videoclip would be more colorful - this was strong part of Moon of Dreams. But that's only minus what I think, it's really wild and fantastic videoclip made with a lot of effort and I'm glad that Ruslana prepaired such a masterpiece for us!

flipsty
Also, I think Vohon Chi Lid is Ruslana's best song this year.
Yes, no doubt about that!

Katherine

# : 5  2008 13:41 - : Katherine
³ 

i just watched the clip... and i thought it was a complete disaster

The shots themselves are terrible, they focused more on getting the elements of the show rather than the true comparison between fire and ice

The special effects are far from special.

The editing techniques are standard amatuer

the true artform of music video is to take the lyrics and produce a artistic visual concepts... this looked like nothing more but a promotional video for her show.

on a lighter note, i like the shots with her and the wings.

axur

# : 5  2008 14:04
³ 

Katherine

it's a matter of taste! the clip has a dark side, it is dark though! mostly black and white!!! and most of the scene flashes and it is quite rapid!!! but i think this is great it caches more your attention....
I just found it amazing!!!

Katherine

# : 5  2008 17:20
³ 

axur
t's a matter of taste!

Im looking at it from a professional side aswell as personal preference. i just dont see what the director wants us as an audience to see.

TomUK

# : 5  2008 17:43 - : TomUK
³ 

Katherine
they focused more on getting the elements of the show rather than the true comparison between fire and ice

Not all music videos have to be based around a songs name...

cora

# : 5  2008 17:46 - : cora
³ 

Katherine
this looked like nothing more but a promotional video for her show.

That's how it was announced. It's supposed to include all elements of the show.

i just dont see what the director wants us as an audience to see.

Yeah, as I mentioned before, I think it is too fast to catch any details. On the other hand it makes the video very dynamic and energetic - just like the song. Maybe that's what the director wants to tell the viewer: it's pure energy

And ... don't you like the hot drummer?

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 5  2008 19:33
³ 

i just dont see what the director wants us as an audience to see.
May be there is something they don't want us to see, haha

Oh yes, a great question!

cora

# : 5  2008 22:07
³ 

Dear Ukrainians

Can you please help me understanding what Ruslana says on the programme about the premiere of Vohon Chy Lid.

She talks about Germany and the show of Stefen Raab. She appeared on his show in summer 2004. Is she talking about this or is it about a future appearance?

She also mentions the contract with Gerd Hof, who does the light show for Rammstein. Can you please give some more details of what she says about this cooperation?
Thanks!

kozi

# : 6  2008 18:55
³ 

cora
From what i understand she is not talking about an new visit in germany but about the last time when she was there... She is also talking about poland. Ukrainian is very symullar to polish...

Btw i still don't have an net connection...

Katherine

# : 7  2008 00:41 - : Katherine
³ 

TomUK
Not all music videos have to be based around a songs name...

good point there, but the notion of music videos is that it is a visual conception of the given creativity within the song or atleast an album, and in my opinion thats what i wanted to see, and by that i dont mean an exact representation of the song, but an interpretation of the songs feelings and/or story behind it
but i didn't get that in the slightest i got a teaser for her show instead.

cora
That's how it was announced. It's supposed to include all elements of the show

Oh yes i knew that which made it seem more exciting, but i thought the video had too much of the show elements, and didn't really show the elements, just parts of the show in a studio. All im saying is the idea was perfect and could have done a lot with the music video, but it seemed like it wasn't thought out as much.

Yeah, as I mentioned before, I think it is too fast to catch any details. On the other hand it makes the video very dynamic and energetic - just like the song. Maybe that's what the director wants to

Oh definitely, i found it the bit with the fire the most difficult to watch, i really did not like the angle of the camera in that "vision" as it were

Well i think we needed to see a bit more of the drummer in my opinion... :D

nikoleta_rangelova
May be there is something they don't want us to see, haha

lol maybe... i'd like to hear a director commentry i just dont understand what the directors vision was

Gabinka1994

# : 8  2008 14:56
³ 

URL

Gabinka1994

# : 8  2008 14:57
³ 

this is perfect video vogon chi lid

KPGirl

# : 8  2008 15:33
³ 

Wooooh! Sorry I´m late!XD
Anyway, I´m so glad you guys put up the vid on Youtube. Thank you so much!

Anyway my thoughts of the vid, AWESOME!XD
One of the best vids Ruslana have done. This vid is both hot and cold.

wespecz

# : 9  2008 12:46
³ 

Katherine
didn't get that in the slightest i got a teaser for her show instead.
In the teaser were shown things more like as a wholes and for longer time. The videoclip is, as you know, very fast.

Well i think we needed to see a bit more of the drummer in my opinion... :D
I think that there was a lot of drummer. He's one of the main parts of the video.

Anyway, I´m so glad you guys put up the vid on Youtube. Thank you so much!

Not at all! Without Yanya who shared the videoclip here in the forum it would be impossible.

Anyway my thoughts of the vid, AWESOME!XD
One of the best vids Ruslana have done. This vid is both hot and cold.

Yes, my applause goes to all the interested, too!

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site