Wild Energy reviews on internet stores/WE Rezension am Internetshops

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild Energy reviews on internet stores/WE Rezension am Internetshops
huiwes

# : 14  2008 21:40
³ 

Dear members of this forum,

I decided to open a new topic on the release of Wild Energy. The reason for it is that the CD can be bought on several internet shops and I-tunes. To help to promote the album, I think it is important to put your personal review of Wild Energy on the sights of Amazon.ca/de, I-tunes, Bol.com and all the the internetshops which i forgot.

I am aware that we all have some critical remarks on the new album but think that it is important to emphasize the positiv sides of the CD. The critical remarks we can put on the WE topic (I will give my personal ratings the next days). And reviews don't have to be long. I myself had problems to make it short.

I have seen a lot of writing talent on this side so I hope a lot of you will go wild. It would be great if there are a lot positiv reviews on shoppingsides.

huiwes

# : 14  2008 21:43
³ 

And to give the good example this is wat I am planning to put on the English sides:

After two years of waiting and hoping, finally Ruslana's English album Wild Energy (WE)is released. WE is recorded at the famous Hit Factory Studio in Miami. The album contains a strong mix of different musicstyles, vidoproduction and political/social commitment. Themes as freedom of thinking and being and the wish for Energy Independence and a healthier climate can be found in the words of the songs of Wild Energy.

Wild Energy contains a lot of different musicstyles and of course the significant great singing of Ruslana. WE shows that Ruslana dares to go further then the concept of Wild Dances which have been so succesful. She has clearly grown in her singing and performance. This results in an innovative and complete Ruslana album.

WE contains some great songs like Wild Energy, Heaven never makes us fall, Dancing in the sky, Silent Angel and the fragile The energy of love.
And fortunately there are also some wild songs to be found. Especially I want to draw attention to Overground, New energy generation and Heart on Fire (the opening of Eurovision 2005).

Surprising are the 2 duets with Missy Elliot and T-Pain. I liked the combination Ruslana and Missy. The duet with T-Pain has already been very succesful in several countries in Eastern Europe

Wild Energy is a great new album of great singer that deserves to be in every music collection. So buy one!!!

Do you want the whole Wild Energy experience I can only advise to buy the excellent Amazonka-CD as well. The Ukranian versions give a new dimension in experiencing the songs. And lat but not least you also get some great powerful songs like Vohon Chi Lid and the anthem Not for sale which Ruslana initiated and performs for the new UN.GIFT campaign against human trafficking to which Ruslana is very closely connected.

If amyone has critical remarks please write them down. I am putting this o the sides within a few days.

huiwes

# : 14  2008 21:45
³ 

I learned to say hop, hop so here is the Dutch version:

Na lang wachten is gelukkig nu eindelijk het Engelstalige album Wild Energy uit. Het album is opgenomen in de studio Hit Factory in Miami. Wild Energy bevat ee mix van muziekstijlen, videoproductie en politieke/sociale betrokkenheid van de zangeres zelf. Thema's als het recht op vrijheid van denken en zijn maar ook thema's als energiebewustwording zijn terug te vinden in de songteksten van de verschillende nummers op dit album. Daarnaast kunnen we genieten van van de zo kenmerkende sterke zangpartijen van Ruslana.

Wild Energy laat zien dat Ruslana verder durft te gaan dan het succesvolle en beproefde concept van Wild Dances. Ze is duidelijk gegroeid in haar zangprestaties en performance. Dit resulteert in een vernieuwend en compleet Ruslana album. Het album bevat een aantal prima songs zoals Wild Energy, Heaven never makes us fall, Dancing in the sky, Silent Angel en het breekbare Energy of love en een aantal krachtige uptemposongs zoals alleen Ruslana die kan zingen. Ik wil in het bijzonder noemen Overground, New Energy Generation, en gelukkig dan eindelijk op CD, Heart on Fire (de openingsact van Eurovisie 2005).

Verrassend zijn de twee goed in het gehoorliggende duetten met respectievelijk Missy Elliot en T-Pain. De combinatie Ruslana en Missy is wat mij betreft zeer geslaagd. Het duet met T-pain is inmiddels beproefd en is in een aantal Oost Europese landen een groot succes.

Kortom een verrassend nieuw album dat in ieders muziekverzameling thuishoort. Kopen dus!

Wil je de volledige Wild Energy beleving dan kan ik alleen maar adviseren om ook het prma album Amazonka aan te schaffen. De Oekrainse versie van de verschillende nummers geeft een nieuwe dimensie aan de beleving van de meeste songs. Daarnaast pak je nog een aantal extra nieuwe nummers mee waaronder het sterke Vohon Chi lid en Not for sale, het door Ruslana geïnitieerde en uitgevoerde strijdlied voor de de nieuwe UN.GIFT campagne tegen mensenhandel waar Ruslana nauw bij is betrokken.

huiwes

# : 14  2008 21:47 - : huiwes
³ 

Ich bin gern bereit auch ein Deutsche Version davon zu machen fur Amazon.DE. Aber Ich brauche hilfe um meine Deutsche Text zu korrigieren for Wort oder Grammarfehlers. Wem konnte mich hilfen?

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 15  2008 02:17
³ 

huiwes
Good idea!

finally Ruslana's English album Wild Energy (WE)is released. WE is recorded

I'm afraid, "WE" is only our invention for faster writing, not anything official, if you happened to think so.

Great review!

I learned to say hop, hop
Lana nana

cora

# : 15  2008 06:26
³ 

huiwes
Thanks for opening this topic. Great idea!
Your review is perfect. I agree with nikoleta, better use the full title Wild Energy and not our internal abreviation. Also the song title Not For Sale needs to be written with capitals, otherwise it is not understandable.

Ich bin gern bereit auch ein Deutsche Version davon zu machen fur Amazon.DE.

That is of course very difficult for a not native speaker. I intend to write a review in German. But it will be not before two weeks, because I am very busy with my job at the moment and next week I will be away.

huiwes

# : 15  2008 07:32
³ 

Nikoleta/Cora
Thanks for your commends. I will change WE in Wild Energy and the capitals.

Cora
Great that you will write the review. Succes on your work.

huiwes

# : 15  2008 13:46
³ 

Cora
I decided to leave the Germanpage to you, Russendisko who already published and all the German fans.

cora

# : 16  2008 18:57 - : cora
³ 

Tolles Album einer großartigen Sängerin

Nach drei Jahren des Wartens und Hoffens liegt nun endlich Ruslanas neues englischsprachiges Album Wild Energy vor. Aufgenommen in den berühmten Hit Factory Studios in Miami, besticht das Album durch eine außergewöhnliche Mischung verschiedener Musikstile mit sozialem und politischem Engagement. Mit Texten über Denkfreiheit und Energieunabhängigkeit für besseren Klimaschutz greift Ruslana aktuelle weltpolitische Themen auf.

Mit Wild Energy wagt sich die ukrainische Amazone weit über ihr so erfolgreiches Vorgängeralbum Wild Dances hinaus und legt noch einen Gang zu. Eine perfekte Produktion und gesangliche Erstklassigkeit machen das Album zu einem echten Ohrenschmaus.

Überraschend dabei die Duette mit zwei amerikanischen Superstars: Missy Elliot und T-Pain. Moon of Dreams, der Song mit T-Pain, war bereits in Polen und anderen osteuropäischen Ländern ein Hit.

Daneben finden sich Powersongs wie Wild Energy, Heaven Never Makes Us Fall, Dancing In The Sky und Silent Angel und die wunderschönen Ballade The Energy of Love auf der Scheibe. Besonderes Augenmerk möchte ich auf Overground, New Energy Generation und Heart On Fire richten, die besonders wild daherkommen.

Wild Energy ist ein tolles neues Album einer großartigen Sängerin und Komponistin, das einen Platz in jeder Musiksammlung verdient hat. Also kauf es!

Wenn du das ganze Wild Energy-Feeling haben möchtest, empfehle ich außerdem die geniale Amazonka-CD. Mit dieser ukrainischen Version erlebt man das Album in einer ganz neuen Dimension. Und außerdem gibt es dazu noch weitere Spitzen-Songs wie Vohon Chi Lid und die Hymne Not For Sale mit der Ruslana die aktuelle UN.GIFT-Kampagne gegen Menschenhandel unterstützt.

huiwes
Above you find my very free translation of your English review. Please feel free to post it on German sites. I will write another review for myself.

Guido

# : 16  2008 19:44
³ 

Cora and Huiwes : Thanks.
It was 3 years.

cora

# : 16  2008 20:26
³ 

Guido
It was 3 years

True. I have changed it.

huiwes

# : 16  2008 21:23
³ 

cora
Du bist SUPER!!!!!

I have places three reviews on Amazon.DE, Amazon.CA en Bol.COM. It should take about 3 days before they are published but I just saw that Amazon has published it yet. I will guard it.

I am looking forward to find yours in a few weeks. Much inspiration in working and writing!!

Guido
OK!

huiwes

# : 16  2008 21:59
³ 

cora
Do you have sugestions for other German sites?

forummembers
Do you have other suggestions for internetshops except for Amazon to put a review on?

Yan4ik

# : 17  2008 08:33 - : Yan4ik
³ 

huiwes

# : 17  2008 21:07
³ 

Yan4ik or another forumember

The translater is giving rubbish, sorry so I don't understand what is sais? What is BETKY?

wespecz

# : 17  2008 22:33 - : wespecz
³ 

huiwes
The translater is giving rubbish, sorry so I don't understand what is sais? What is BETKY?
I'm using Google translator, it's the best. It's saying "in the wrong branch" ("in de verkeerde tak") ... well no idea either.

huiwes

# : 17  2008 22:38
³ 

wespecz
Thanks for the tip and the translation...

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 18  2008 09:28 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

wespecz
huiwes

Yan4ik Has just pointed that she has chosen the wrong topic, I think, and edited her offtopic post by the translator's "branch", which should mean something like a "part"

huiwes

# : 18  2008 12:01
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
Probably your right!

wespecz

# : 18  2008 12:15
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
Aha thanks a lot!

wespecz

# : 19  2008 00:16
³ 

huiwes
Can I post your great review of the Wild Energy album to the Fan Club site, please? Such a thing will be started tomorrow if I'll manage it (don't know why I may not manage it but nobody never know). There will be opportunity for the fans to share reviews of the album. I'll prepair it this night.

huiwes

# : 19  2008 07:19
³ 

wespecz
You are welcome and thanks!

wespecz

# : 19  2008 08:47
³ 

huiwes
Thank you!

cora

# : 26  2008 08:38
³ 

huiwes
Do you have other suggestions for internetshops except for Amazon to put a review on?

http://www.weltbild.at/wild-energy-ruslana/index.html?b=16039109
http://www.weltbild.ch/wild-energy-ruslana/index.html?b=16039109

huiwes

# : 26  2008 09:21 - : huiwes
³ 

cora
I had to severly shorten your translation to get it placed on the sites which you reffered to because they allowed not more than 900 characters including spaces.

This is the result:
Endlich liegt nun Ruslanas neues englischsprachiges Album Wild Energy vor. Das Album besticht durch eine außergewöhnliche Mischung verschiedener Musikstile mit sozialem Engagement. Mit Wild Energy wagt sich die ukrainische Amazone weit über ihr so erfolgreiches Vorgängeralbum Wild Dances hinaus und legt noch einen Gang zu. Eine perfekte Produktion und gesangliche Erstklassigkeit machen das Album zu einem echten Ohrenschmaus. Überraschend dabei die Duette mit zwei amerikanischen Superstars: Missy Elliot und T-Pain. Moon of Dreams, war bereits in mehrere osteuropäischen Ländern ein Hit.
Daneben finden sich Powersongs wie, Heaven Never Makes Us Fall, Overground, und Heart On Fire und die wunderschönen Ballade The Energy of Love auf der Scheibe. Wild Energy ist ein tolles neues Album einer großartigen Sängerin und Komponistin, das einen Platz in jeder Musiksammlung verdient hat.

I hope they will be placed soon because they don't do it directly. The same counts for Bol.DE and Bol.NL. By last one I also made a complaint about the missing tracklist and the fact that my review was not placed yet. They confirmed my complaint till know.

The review is placed on Amazon.DE and Amazon.CA and UMKA. The Amazon.com doesn't offer the preview possibility yet because the album is on pre-order.

More suggestions are welcome. I am surprised not finding Wild Energy on the internetsites in Belgium yet. Specially because Ruslana was a bigger hit there than in the Netherlands.

cora

# : 15  2008 17:51
³ 

huiwes

I have now posted my review on amazon.de. Maybe you want to translate and post it under a different name in Dutch online shops.

Ruslana auf ihren spektakulären Sieg beim Eurovision 2004 reduzieren zu wollen, würde ihr bei weitem nicht gerecht werden. Das neue Album beweist erneut, dass Ruslana eine ausgesprochen talentierte und vielseitige Künstlerin ist.

Außer dem Attribut "wild" hat die neue Scheibe kaum etwas mit dem englischsprachigen Vorgängeralbum "Wild Dances" gemein. Letzteres war eine perfekte Symbiose aus traditionellen Klängen aus den ukrainischen Karpaten mit modernen Pop- und Dance-Elementen. Die traditionellen Einflüsse sind bei dem neuen Longplayer weit weniger ausgeprägt und doch gelingt es Ruslana auch hier ihre kulturellen Wurzeln in moderne Popmusik zu integrieren. Anspieltipp: Heart on Fire und Overground.

Deutlich sind amerikanische Einflüsse hörbar nicht zuletzt wegen der Kooperation mit den beiden amerikanischen R&B-Stars T-Pain und Missy Elliot. Und doch unterscheidet sich "Wild Energy" wohltuend von dem Einheitsbrei, der von jenseits des Atlantiks zu uns herüberschwappt. Ruslana hat eben ihren ganz eignen Stil, der nur schwer mit dem anderer Künstler vergleichbar ist.

Dynamische Stücke wie "Cry it Out" wechseln sich mit wunderschönen Balladen wie "Energy Of Love" ab. Vor allem bei diesen kommt auch Ruslanas herausragende Stimme zum Tragen.

Wild Energy bietet nicht nur was für Ohr und Herz, sondern auch was fürs Auge. Die Mega-Live-Show mit großem Tanz-Ensemble, fantasievollen Kostümen und im Mittelpunkt natürlich Ruslanas unglaublichem Charisma tourt bereits durch die Welt und wird hoffentlich auch bald in Deutschland zu bestaunen sein.

huiwes

# : 20  2008 22:04
³ 

cora
Een streling voor het oor!

Het zou Ruslana geen recht doen om haar capaciteiten als zangeres te beperken tot haar spectaculaire overwinning bij het Eurovisie Songfestival 2004. Haar nieuwe album Wild Energy bewijst opnieuw dat Ruslana een uitgesproken, getalenteerd en veelzijdig artiest is.

Behalve de toevoeging "Wild" heeft de nieuwe CD nauwelijks iets gemeen met de Engelstalige voorganger "Wild Dances". Laatstgenoemde was een perfecte symbiose van traditionele klanken uit de Oekraïnse Karpaten en moderene pop-en dance elementen. De traditionele elementen zijn bij de nieuwe CD veel minder nadrukkelijk aanwezig maar toch lukt het Ruslana ook hier haar traditionele wortels in de moderne popmuziek te integreren. Ik denk hierbij bijvoorbeeld aan "Heart on Fire" en "Overground".

Duidelijk zijn de Amerikaanse invloeden hoorbaar, niet in de laatste plaats vanwege de samenwerking met de twee Amerikaanse R&B-sterren T-Pain en Missy Elliot. En toch onderscheidt "Wild Energy" zich op een aangename manier van de eenheidsworst die van de andere kant van de Antlantische Oceaan overwaait. Ruslana heeft haar geheel eigen stijl die nauwelijks met andere artiesten is te vergelijken.

Dynamische songs zoals "Cry it Out" en prachtige ballades zoals "Energy of Love" wisselen elkaar af. Vooral hierbij komt Ruslana's krachtige en expressieve stem volledig tot haar recht.

Wild Energy biedt niet alleen wat voor het oor en voor het hart maar ook wat voor het oog. De Wild Energy- Mega-Live-Show met een grote dansgroep, fantasievolle kostuums en natuurlijk in het middelpunt Ruslana's ongelooflijke charisma tourt momenteel wereldwijd. Hopelijk is deze show ook binnenkort te zien in Nederland of in één van de ons omringende landen.

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/muziek/wild-energy/1000004006296367/index.html

http://www.concertomania.nl/

Stukee

# : 26  2009 16:40
³ 

I would rank the WE songs like this :

01. Wild Energy 10/10 (for the original lyrics and the last symphonic bridge. it is something like synthetic-pop-retro-symphonic song)

02. Moon of Dreams 10/10 (for the original music composition. it's absolutley unique)

03. New Energy Generation 9,5/10 (very powerful song, but it's like smth is lacking from it. Another problem is the chorus who is to much repetitive. If someone would aks my opinion the perfect chorus for this song would be "We'll find, We'll find it's own way up / We'll find, We'll find it's own way up / We'll find it's own way, way, way / We'll find it's own way up"

04. "The Girl That Rules" 10/10 Absolutley fabulous! It could have a good track on the charts if it gets supporting promotion and feedback from Missy.

05. I'll Follow The Night. 9/10 Very nice ballad. It sounds a litle bit conventional and I have the impression that it's low point is the presence of too much instruments on the arrangements.

06. Silent Angel 8,5/10 A litle bit conventional. Very inspired lyrics. It has a low point : the repetition of the chorus after the 2nd verse and before the instrumental part at the midle of the song.

07. Dancing In The Sky 7/10 Too much commercial.

08. Heaven Never Make us Fall 9,5/10 It has a deep meaning (the lyrics). I would point that it would sound almost perfect if it would be removed the up-tempo beats from the intro and chorus.

09. Cry It Out. 8/10 Something just nice. Average.

10. Overground. 8/10 Nice too, but not my kind of music.

11. Heart on Fire. 10/10 Ruslana 100%

12. The Energy of Love 5/10 The first version presented here as "Factory" was genious. This is just nice. I like the end though.

In conclusion, I like all the songs. They are at least nice and worthy for a listen from time to time.

:) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site