Wild Dances VS Wild Energy (1)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild Dances VS Wild Energy
. 1 . 2 . >>
andreas2

# : 22  2008 18:07
³ 

Which of the two latest albums do you prefer?

I don't mean just in terms of songs, i mean generally as a project, or a concept!!

For me Wild Energy is a mosquito compared to the Wild Dances project, the dance and the songs in Wild Dances are so much more enjoyable to listen, also are more original and stylish!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 22  2008 18:17
³ 

andreas2
I don't mean just in terms of songs,

Yes, indeed, in terms of "everything"=Wild Dances>Wild Energy for me. I will always associate Ruslana with Wild Dances. This is the style, my style, which I will probably never forget and which for the time being remains more powerful, according to me, than Wild Energy, or any of Ruslana's previous albums (before 2003).

wespecz

# : 22  2008 18:29
³ 

Great topic!

Wild Dances are so natural and wild ... that's unbeatable Ruslana's style which will be remembered forever as source of wildness, Ruslana's wild costumes and drum'n'beats. It was inspirated by real wonderful things which Ruslana love like traditions from the Carpathian mountains.

I also love first Wild Energy style which was giving you wildness as Wild Dances - in another way. Although it was completely different from the Wild Dances. So I don't agree with oppinions that Ruslana needed to change her style to definitely get rid of Wild Dances style. Why? Other artists deffend their style as it's making them unique for their fans. This were real energy sounds supported by speciffic and unique beating. Music of Wild Energy was giving you real Wild Energy.

And it's really wonderful that now some songs of the new Wild Energy are doing that, too! In my oppinion the best are Overground, New Energy Generation and Heart on Fire. And although I'm missing Lana, she got back as Amazonka in the Vohon Chy Lid videoclip! Another masterpieces are The Girl That Rules ... Missy showed that she's able not only to sing with Ruslana but they prepaired powerful song which I like. Not as T-Pain. I don't like Moon of Dreams. I like it but when Ruslana sings alone. It must be impressive on the stage. And out of it MOD in Ukrainian version is the best!

Radiowave

# : 22  2008 18:34
³ 

For me Wild Dances are best. It is only my opinion. They have more drive, they are more Wild

divcinavojin

# : 22  2008 18:43
³ 

I don't know...but I think wild dances are the best especially in ukrainain

Esther

# : 23  2008 17:46
³ 

I don't think I can choose as for me the song itself ,Wild Dances, will always be special.
I prefer not to answer the question

Katherine

# : 23  2008 18:14 - : Katherine
³ 

Latest albums? wild dances was released four years ago!?

Wild Energy is much better than wild dances, in my opinion, wild energy was much better produced, more thought on the content, unlike wild dances where it was rushed, the production is terrible with "revamps" of Dyki Tansti and with only 8 songs in an album containing 5 wild dances remixes.

I am glad for one that she is changing style, you cant survive in the industry without changing style its a proven fact, "Heys" "Na's" "Wildness" leather suits and general terrible choreography will get boring, it will only last so long.

Wild Dances

# : 23  2008 20:04 - : Wild Dances
³ 

What do you think I`m going to say ?

Of course, ..... without any doubts

It was fresh breathing in the music arena around the world. It was unlikely, as though simply, but of genius..... It was from the heart

It was a great show which stired up all Europe and USA...It was like a great legend, the most famous tale of Ukrainian victory as some sport victories....

Now....it`s now... I don`t say anything bad about new album. I wouldn`t.
When people want to be famous and popular, have more money .... they have to be inferior in their principles.
And now Ruslana more glamorous and too frank....I`d understand her behaviour if she were Britney Spears or Paris Hilton or someone like that...
But ... it`s Ruslana I hope so
And I hope that WD wasn`t only a project .... because now they want all us to forgive this time of her music career

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 23  2008 20:31
³ 

because now they wanted all us to forgive this time of her music career

This time, I'm sure, noone will forget.

I hope so
Be sure,

Wild Dances

# : 24  2008 08:05
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
They understood that it`s impossible.

Be sure,
Only due to your confidence

wespecz

# : 24  2008 09:10 - : wespecz
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
Wild Dances
Will never be forgotten as long as you, , will stay with us!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 24  2008 09:51 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

I have the feeling we are not from the New Energy Generation, but from the Old Dances Generation

wespecz

# : 24  2008 10:44 - : wespecz
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
I have the feeling we are not from the New Energy Generation, but from the Old Dances Generation
New Energy Generation won't forget one beautiful thing only for another one. Why don't run them together in Ruslana's style?

axur

# : 25  2008 19:16
³ 

Well... Wild Dances And Wild Energy are both Great albums. I cant really could choose one that i prefer!!!! i Prefer both!!! but i think they are different too in some way like the style itself is quite different!!!! but if i was really going to choose one from WD or WE I will certainly choose Wild Energy!!!!

cora

# : 25  2008 19:41
³ 

andreas2
Which of the two latest albums do you prefer?

I think both are unique in their way. I am happy that WE is not just a follow-up of WD. You clearly see and hear a development in the production.

Katherine
I am glad for one that she is changing style, you cant survive in the industry without changing style its a proven fact,

I absolutely agree.

Wild Dances
And I hope that WD wasn`t only a project .... because now they want all us to forgive this time of her music career

I don't think that anyone wants to forget WD. It was a great album/project which will always be remembered. But a new era has started

Wild Dances

# : 25  2008 21:10
³ 

cora
But a new era has started
I`m agree....the changes are very necessary now, uttery important..... But..... I can`t accept some things in new project ... in Ruslana`s behaviour, in external look....I don`t want to say that all is bad... but not perfect, as it could be...
Maybe my words are very strange
I hope you understand me

Ruthen

# : 25  2008 21:21
³ 

Wild Dances
Well, with a nickname like yours it would be strange if you'd prefer Wild Energy (joke lol )

Wild Dances

# : 25  2008 21:31
³ 

Hey!
I have heard about you a lot of nice things!
I`m from Ukraine)
Nice to meet you
Thanks that you noticed me

Ruthen

# : 25  2008 22:34 - : Ruthen
³ 

Wild Dances
Ja takozh z Ukrajiny, ale teper zakordonom
Nice to meet you as well!!
I heard loads of nice things about you as well...
And it's impossible not to notice such and active and helpfull fan as you!!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 26  2008 06:40
³ 

Maybe my words are very strange
Well, for sure not "very"

New era, new era, I prefer to stay in the Medieval times, haha Well, but WD was lacking Overground, Cry it Out and Heart on Fire of course

cora

# : 26  2008 07:23
³ 

Wild Dances
I can`t accept some things in new project ...
Believe me, there are a lot of things don't I don't understand and don't like about the things Ruslana does. During the WD times this wasn't any different. The question is, if the positive things she and her music give you weigh higher than the things you don't like.

andreas2

# : 26  2008 08:37 - : andreas2
³ 

i love both albums, but in my opinion, Wild Dances is much more "Energy" than Wild Energy!!

sure Wild Energy single 2006 was energy, but the boring songs that followed up and the downgrade of the 2006 version was not so good!!

for me, Ruslana energy is missing from Wild Energy, i mean Ruslana has pro dance skills, dance is energy, and it's too bad dance is completely removed from Wild Energy, also the cool dancing hepled a lot to make Wild Dances so successful!!

DikaDomino

# : 27  2008 02:09
³ 

ALRIGHT HERE IS MY OPINION! Wild Dances revolutionized music! It was whole amazon style with straight brown hair and leather and awesome boots. It was sooo unique! I miss it!!! When I heard that Wild Energy was coming out, the show we all watched online I envisioned the theme to be like the 1st song ever Wild Energy the futiristic lana and the drum! I thought it would be Wild Dances in this futuristic version. Didnt expect that sort of modernized sound to it. I think Ruslana did this to promote herself and it did work I mean she is even in virgin mobile, u can get her ringtone. I love her to death but its a shame it all went there. I do love the songs and everything but yes Id agree with the dancing. In the old style SHE ALWAYS DANCED TO EVERY SONG!!!!!! I want the sort of HEY HEY HEY GO WILD back! Anyways since I love Ruslana the new songs get appealing more and more but ye..... it is a smart move if you think about it I mean now she is becoming EVEN MORE known. Also the new Wild Energy seems more feminin like she grew up more with the high heels and the spark. It used to be badass. GO WILD DANCES! GO WILD ENERGY! O and by the way I didnt expect the new video Vohon Chi Lid to look like that lol.

DikaDomino

# : 27  2008 02:10
³ 

O by the way god I forgot my Youtube Video matches this topic called Remembering Wild Dances : URL

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 27  2008 06:47
³ 

Also the new Wild Energy seems more feminin like she grew up more with the high heels and the spark.

But may be she didn't grow up with trainers only

it is a smart move if you think about it I mean now she is becoming EVEN MORE known.
Indeed, it would be a good strategy, hehe And imagine, in future, since we have WD part 2 song, why to not have WD part 2 album?

axur

# : 27  2008 15:49 - : axur
³ 

ok, i finally choose between Wild Dances and Wild Energy!!!

I Prefer

WD 99.99999999 %

WE 100 %

Fedorov

# : 27  2008 15:59
³ 

- 100% and up to 95%

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 27  2008 19:28
³ 

Fedorov
Indeed, your percentage is great!

Sara

# : 28  2008 09:02
³ 

Well, in effect Wild Energy's style is not the same that Wild Dances, because it was obvious that needed to be renewed, and I think that this renovation has been for good. But I think that in the two albumes follow the same " wild spirit " that Ruslana wanted to transmit from the beginning, only that in new airs in you dress a more wide public and in a more current and modern frame.

It continues being "Wild" and continues being "Ruslana".

Sara_Spain

wespecz

# : 28  2008 14:04 - : wespecz
³ 

Sara
Hello and welcome to Ruslana's forum! If you have any questions, just ask. Enjoy your time with us!

Well, in effect Wild Energy's style is not the same that Wild Dances
Yes I agree. Wild Energy is something totally different.

But I think that in the two albumes follow the same " wild spirit " that Ruslana wanted to transmit from the beginning, only that in new airs in you dress a more wide public and in a more current and modern frame.
In majority of the songs this wild spirit is followed, yes. You have found interresting thing. Yes they are created to be modern. But very modern was also the white dress which Ruslana showed in the ESC 2005, for example. From her current costumes again the white one is the best in my oppinion.

. 1 . 2 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site