-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Cry It Out melody
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Katherine

# : 20 ѳ 2009 18:28
³ 

axur

If u have the chance to watch it again it should say in the ending credits all of the music used...

axur

# : 20 ѳ 2009 18:30
³ 

Katherine

yes hope they'll put it online!!!

Ruthen

# : 23 ѳ 2009 17:13
³ 

I found this: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=uobsZfrwHnU&feature=related

Strange,no?

Katherine

# : 23 ѳ 2009 17:48
³ 

Ruthen

wow it sounds like it comes from a symphony most deffinitly!
but which one??

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 23 ѳ 2009 18:44 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

Ruthen
!!!!!

I'll listen to Cry It Out again, I was about to say that since this is a video about the floods, it may be really taken from Cry It Out, but there is no exactly such part in Cry It Out, is there?

===Uff it's not a part, it's a whole video.

Would you please try to contact this person as he/she is most probably Ukrainian? I also wrote him/her to ask about author and title. How did you find this video?

wespecz

# : 23 ѳ 2009 19:01
³ 

Music can exist for long and then singers may sing on it ... I'm sorry but I don't see this as a problem.

nikoleta_rangelova
Would you please try to contact this person as he/she is most probably Ukrainian? I also wrote him/her to ask about author and title. How did you find this video?
Maybe this person just have uploaded the TV recording and won't know about anything.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 23 ѳ 2009 19:21
³ 

wespecz
Maybe this person just have uploaded the TV recording and won't know about anything.

May be.

wespecz

# : 23 ѳ 2009 19:34
³ 

From where Cry it Out comes from:

Written by: Roman B/Mikhail "Music Mike" Mshensky/Ruslana
Produced by Warner Chappell Music Scandinavia/EMI Music Publishing

Source: booklet of Wild Energy album

So I guess that Cry it Out is Warner's product.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 23 ѳ 2009 19:52 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

wespecz
Written by: Roman B/Mikhail "Music Mike" Mshensky/Ruslana
Produced by Warner Chappell Music Scandinavia/EMI Music Publishing

Source: booklet of Wild Energy album

So I guess that Cry it Out is Warner's product.

I've checked this source long ago So, something I mentioned in some of the previous posts-may be the melody is by Bokarev and Mschensky, but it was written long before the song appeared, so that other "people" have used it too. But if it was meant to be for this song, noone else should have used it. But you seem to not understand: I just like it so much that I wanted it to be entirely "Ruslanish" And I thought it was. And now I don't know if it is If it was written by: Written by: Roman B/Mikhail "Music Mike" Mshensky/Ruslana, I'd be the happiest person here But is is or is it not? It would be great if Ruslana or Sasha appeared here at this moment(hey, wake up!)

==If the melody is not written by the people above, half of the song's "beauty" is gone for me. I adore WD album, because it prooved to be entirely by Ruslana. She and Sasha have written music, lyrics, everything. It is HERS. And I haven't heard so far any of its songs performed by an orchestra in a social TV programme.

wespecz

# : 23 ѳ 2009 19:58
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
But you seem to not understand: I just like it so much that I wanted it to be entirely "Ruslanish" And I thought it was. And now I don't know if it is If it was written by: Written by: Roman B/Mikhail "Music Mike" Mshensky/Ruslana, I'd be the happiest person here But is is or is it not?
Ruslana "just" took part in the text creating, not in the music creating if I understand well. There are a lot of another songs in Wild Energy created just by our sonce.

cora

# : 23 ѳ 2009 20:08
³ 

Ruthen
I found this
IT can't be coincidence. It looks like a trailer for the karpatysos fund. This is a longer part of the melody of which a part was used for the song. By the way, have you seen this karpatysos channel.

wespecz
So I guess that Cry it Out is Warner's product

That it is produced by Warner doesn't say anything about the composer.

nikoleta_rangelova
but it was written long before the song appeared, so that other "people" have used it too.

Yes. It is well possible that it is based on a classic piece of music.

Katherine

# : 24 ѳ 2009 03:17 - : Katherine
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
that I wanted it to be entirely "Ruslanish

woah ok... err i just wanted the orchestral/symphonic version so if i knew who originally wrote it i could get it...

==If the melody is not written by the people above, half of the song's "beauty" is gone for me.

.... why has it? because its not Ruslana... only Ruslana can perform beauty? sorry but i have to say i find that well... strange that someone could think like this.... for me music is music,

so what if Ruslana didn't write it, the music is still powerfull why does the fact that Ruslana wrote it make it worth more if you already enjoy it?

PS: I dont mean to sound rude i just really don't understand this why of thinking and would like to know why "Written By Ruslana" makes it so much better?

wespecz

# : 24 ѳ 2009 05:22
³ 

Katherine
I dont mean to sound rude i just really don't understand this why of thinking and would like to know why "Written By Ruslana" makes it so much better?
I agree. Ruslana sing it - that's the main beauty. Nobody would do it better than her.

flipsty

# : 24 ѳ 2009 06:03
³ 

This reminds me of that great piece of Turkish music "Sehnaz Longa" by Santuri Ethem Efendi, a lot of musicians use it and don't give the author any credit.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 24 ѳ 2009 07:17
³ 

Katherine
i just wanted the orchestral/symphonic version so if i knew who originally wrote it i could get it...
Yes, this one too

... why has it?
ok, forget, it has more special meaning for me that's all. And will still love this music

and would like to know why "Written By Ruslana" makes it so much better?

Because cover:"written by Ruslana" and reallity: "written by someone else" (not even by the people mentioned on the cover) makes it worse for me.

flipsty
a lot of musicians use it and don't give the author any credit.
But you still know who is the origial author, it is a well known music and no-one would admit that someone else but the person who really wrote it, has done so.

Katherine

# : 24 ѳ 2009 12:41
³ 

wespecz
Ruslana sing it - that's the main beauty.

im not talking about the vocals but the original orchestral version, all im saying is its a good piece of music that i love, but it wouldn't ruin the song for me if it wasn't written by ruslana because its good anyway. Plus i think there are other artist out there that are just as good as ruslana.

wespecz

# : 24 ѳ 2009 17:29
³ 

Katherine
im not talking about the vocals but the original orchestral version,
I know, I just mentioned that the main thing of the song are Ruslana's vocals and not from where the melody comes.

all im saying is its a good piece of music that i love, but it wouldn't ruin the song for me if it wasn't written by ruslana because its good anyway.
Exactly, music is great, no matter from where it comes. It's one of the great songs of the album which can bring you Wild Energy!

Katherine

# : 24 ѳ 2009 18:58
³ 

wespecz
I know, I just mentioned that the main thing of the song are Ruslana's vocals and not from where the melody comes.

For me this song isnt... don't get me wrong i do like Ruslana's vocals in this song but i think the melody makes the song for me.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 24 ѳ 2009 19:06
³ 

the melody makes the song for me.
For me too. And I simply want to know- is the melody written by her and the people mentioned on the cover or not. Why would they claim it was theirs if it wasn't? Or why don't they mention whose it is?

Or, well, if it has been by Ruslana and Bokarev and Music Mike, but it was written so long ago that people could use it before the song it was created for appeared?!

Katherine

# : 25 ѳ 2009 13:46
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
Or, well, if it has been by Ruslana and Bokarev and Music Mike, but it was written so long ago that people could use it before the song it was created for appeared?!

Well the cover kind of makes sense the song was composed by them, but all they did was sample a music from a symphony...

so in all fairness they did write Cry It Out, but they haven't stated where it was sampled from...

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 25 ѳ 2009 16:05
³ 

but they haven't stated where it was sampled from...
Exactly.

Katherine

# : 25 ѳ 2009 19:18
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

so the fact they sampled a piece ruins it for you?

i really want to know where its from i want the orchestral version!!!!!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 25 ѳ 2009 19:31 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

Katherine
I left you a message at msn

i really want to know where its from
So do I

May be we'll have Source of energy part 2 haha

Katherine

# : 25 ѳ 2009 23:14 - : Katherine
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
May be we'll have Source of energy part 2 haha

lol maybe! its really annoying me i thought i recognized it when i heard it ages ago on the advert thing for human trafficking!

i left u an offline message too

axur

# : 26 ѳ 2009 17:21
³ 

that video is really nice and i heard exactly the same.... it's a more orchestral version!!!

Katherine

# : 20  2009 19:48
³ 

I FOUND THE MELODY ITS CALLED DOGMA!!! ILL UPLOAD THE SONG SOON

wespecz

# : 21  2009 03:58
³ 

Katherine
Hello, some time has passed and I haven't seen you, welcome!

I FOUND THE MELODY ITS CALLED DOGMA!!!
Good job! I'm looking forward to it.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 21  2009 07:03
³ 

Katherine
WoW!! Well done! Would you share more details? Who is the author, how did you find it?

Katherine

# : 21  2009 12:30
³ 

basically i found it in a samples folder for film and score lesson, no author details are there, i cant find the piece anywhere else either its only 40 seconds long when i get hold of it on mp3 ill share then probably be tomorrow im afraid

cora

# : 21  2009 14:07
³ 

Katherine
basically i found it in a samples folder for film and score lesson,

Well done! Is it maybe a melody which is free to use? That would explain why it appeared on Bulgarian TV.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site