-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Cry It Out melody
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Katherine

# : 21  2009 15:57
³ 

cora
yes it would be free to use no copyright needed, doesnt mean that music mike didn't compose, he could of easily allow this version to be used for such things or he wrote it based on the free melody because this piece wasn't sampled in cry it out it was redone.

makula

# : 23  2009 22:31
³ 

i've heard this song too on BBC's "Master Chef"

Katherine

# : 3  2009 19:20
³ 

http://rapidshare.com/files/217067717/samples_cry_it_out_tgtr.mp3.html

sorry for the lateness!!! had so much work to do!!!

i also found the the girl that rules orchestral sample! it seems that music mike composed these samples before using them on Ruslana's Wild Energy album!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 3  2009 19:27
³ 

Katherine
i also found the the girl that rules orchestral sample!

WoW! That's a discovery! Thank you for the link!

flipsty

# : 3  2009 19:32
³ 

Katherine
i also found the the girl that rules orchestral sample!
Neat! Thanks.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 3  2009 19:32
³ 

It would be soooooo great if we had a CD with these versions!

Alex__Angel

# : 3  2009 19:59
³ 

Katherine

wespecz

# : 3  2009 23:11
³ 

Katherine
Thanks a lot, very interesting!

Olena Soltysyak

# : 4  2009 17:14
³ 

Katherine
Thank you very much. It is great.

hristina_lutsk

# : 5  2009 10:11
³ 

http://rapidshare.com/files/217067717/samples_cry_it_out_tgtr.mp3.html

I can't download it
Can someone upload this file on the other server please?

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 5  2009 11:55
³ 

hristina_lutsk
Sure, here you are: yousendit

hristina_lutsk

# : 5  2009 12:01
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

Thanks!

Stukee

# : 26  2009 12:53 - : Stukee
³ 

Let us not forget about 'New Energy Generation' and 'Heaven Never Make Us Fall'. They sound as other songs here and there.

In my opinion the only 100% original and unique song is 'Moon of Dreams'.

'Wild Energy' intro sounds similar to smth I had listened to. / 'New Energy Generation' has some classical music thing in it. / 'The Girl That Rules' features some ethnic influences can't be composed not by Ruslana nor Egoworks or Missy. / 'I'll Follow The Night' sounds conventional. 'Silent Angel' is nice but still very conventional pop ballad. / 'Dancing In The Sky' sounds as an ordinary pop song. / 'Heaven Never Make us Fall' sounds as smth I had listened to. A classical music thing. / 'Cry It Out' sounds definetley as smth else / 'Overground' is rather ok, but still a like smth u get to listen these days. / 'Heart on Fire' is great. Very original. / 'The Energy of Love' souds as a slow version of Wild Energy.

In conclusion, only Moon of Dreams and Heart on Fire are something you don't get to listen every day. 2 very unique songs that just stick into your mind.

I don't want to seem rude, it is just my opinion. I understand all of your comments. You are fans of Ruslana since 2 or 3 or even 5 years. You expected something really original. But, hey. This is good enough! The Wild Energy show as it was performed in Sibiu, Romania sounds magnificent.

Let's imagine how the full 2 hour WE show will sound like (and yes, with Not For Sale and Cry It Out and The Girl That Rules and I'll Follow The Night)

You should be really happy that Ruslana is such a unique entertainer. She is absolutley amazing on stage. It is just like she separates from Ruslana in real life. By the time she is on stage there is no more Ruslana as a person anymore. There is Ruslana as an artist.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English skills. I used a online translator to post this in English.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 26  2009 16:06
³ 

Stukee
Let us not forget about 'New Energy Generation' and 'Heaven Never Make Us Fall'. They sound as other songs here and there.

Where exactly, could you specify, please? When I heard Heaven Never Makes Us Fall for the first time, I thought the piano part sounded familiar, but I couldn't remember anything. And what about New Energy Generation? Which part sounds familiar to you?

'New Energy Generation' has some classical music thing in it.
You mean a piece of Classics you have already heard somewhere? Because most of Ruslana's songs do have classical instruments in them.

'I'll Follow The Night' sounds conventional. 'Silent Angel' is nice but still very conventional pop ballad. / 'Dancing In The Sky' sounds as an ordinary pop song.
Well, this doesn't mean they are not by Ruslana, I think.

'Overground' is rather ok, but still a like smth u get to listen these days.
No, here we actually duscussed not exactly the genre, the fact that the songs are "more-mainstream", but certain melodies, which appear to exist in other "works" too. It would be great if you could remember what exactly NEG reminds you of.

And, if you wish, you can make a reviw of the Wild Energy album here >> or in the topic about the WE album >>

She is absolutley amazing on stage.

Agree!

It is just like she separates from Ruslana in real life.

Disagree The only thing different thing to me is that in "real life" unlike on stage she doesn't sing. But the fact that she is so real, down to earth, unique and warm-hearted doesn't change no matter if she is on stage or next to you.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English skills.
It's not bad at all.

Stukee

# : 26  2009 16:28
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

Where exactly, could you specify, please? When I heard Heaven Never Makes Us Fall for the first time, I thought the piano part sounded familiar, but I couldn't remember anything. And what about New Energy Generation? Which part sounds familiar to you?

About New Energy Generation : There is a instrumental part after the 2nd chorus. It sounds as something composed by Mozart or Bethoven. I'm 99% sure that I listened to something almost identical. I can't remeber exactly.

About Heaven Never Make us Fall : The piano part may be taken from Mozart's repertoire. It is something as classical music. It sounds nice, but she could compose something much more better by her own. She is a very talented composer.

Well, this doesn't mean they are not by Ruslana, I think.

It's a misunderstanding. I tried to say that they are less original as they sound kind of conventional.

Disagree The only thing different thing to me is that in "real life" unlike on stage she doesn't sing. But the fact that she is so real, down to earth, unique and warm-hearted doesn't change no matter if she is on stage or next to you.

I was trying to say that Ruslana is a real artist. Before she gets up on stage she is concentrating on her act. It's like she don't care about if she is happy or sad or angry. On the stage she is Ruslana, the artist. And not Ruslana, the person who may be sad or happy. I mean that she is really a professional artist. A real one. She entertain other people even though maybe in one day she was sad before a concert. Do you get what I mean?

Guido

# : 26  2009 16:37
³ 

It is just like she separates from Ruslana in real life. By the time she is on stage there is no more Ruslana as a person anymore. There is Ruslana as an artist.

I agree. On stage she's wild, in real life she warm-hearted as Niki wrote. But allways she's very unique and original.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 26  2009 17:17
³ 

Stukee
Do you get what I mean?

Yes, thanks.

Stukee

# : 26  2009 18:22
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

Yes, thanks.

Ruslana makes me happy everyday. When I was attending her concert in Hermannstadt I was amazed by her energy and the way she just loved to perform on stage and entertain us, the audience.

She really really deserves to pursue on a international much more worldwide career. She is unique. If she would just open her eyes and try to achieve more & more. I don't understand why she continued to work with Egoworks. They already made a couple of songs on the Wild Dances album (Dance with the Wolves, Wild Passion, Wild Dances part II, The Tango We Used To Dance) but were unsuccesful.

Now, Egoworks produced every single track from the Wild Energy album. This is wrong. She needs to work with other people from the States. She could go to America Got Talent Show. That would be great promotion for her and a chance to meet people who could really help her achieve a true international carrer like she really deserves.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 26  2009 18:28
³ 

Stukee
Please, let's continue talking about WE album in general in the topic about Wild Energy album

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 23  2010 14:21
³ 

Listen carefully to the background sound of this video after 0:23... >>

Guido

# : 23  2010 16:56
³ 

Mozart ? Sorry Niki I don't know what you mean.

cora

# : 23  2010 17:42
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

You've got very good ears.

Guido
Sorry Niki I don't know what you mean.

She can hear the Cry it Out melody in the background of this video. I must admit that I don't hear it.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 23  2010 18:22
³ 

cora
I must admit that I don't hear it.

You don't? Really??

Guido
Aha, I think you got a nice lecture on the topic :D:F

cora

# : 23  2010 18:42
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
You don't? Really??

My ears are not really good.

wespecz

# : 24  2010 13:00
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
Yes, indeed, and thanks for linking that video as well. Phishing is fehler.

cora
Guido
There is very loud talking and music is really the "background". But yes, there is Cry It Out from the time Niki mentioned.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 24  2010 13:48
³ 

I've written to that user to ask him whether he knows sth about the track he used, but no reply so far. I really wonder what could be the track and whether it's called in a different way (i.e. not "Cry It Out") when there's no Ruslana in it.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 24  2010 17:16
³ 

That YouTube user replied my message, but I didn't get much of his reply. :D:F Does anyone have any ideas? This is the reply I got:

"The Music is a random loop of Public Domain Loops I put together from Garageband for Macintosh."

Public Domain Loops seems to be a site for free music/tracks one can use. I've know asked him for a direct link to exactly that piece, I hope he replies. I'm not willling to check every single track of the one uploaded there :D

Anyway, I guess Ruslana didn't use this exactly site for free music to make Cry It Out :D Or... the melody of Cry It Out can't have appeared there later.

cora

# : 24  2010 18:25
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

Well done, Sherlock!

Public Domain Loops seems to be a site for free music/tracks one can use

That would explain why you found it as a trailer of a TV programme.

Anyway, I guess Ruslana didn't use this exactly site for free music to make Cry It Out

The song was written by this "Music Mike". Maybe he used a public domain melody expecting that no-one would notice.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 24  2010 18:47
³ 

cora
Sherlock!

lol :D:D

The other thing he mentions turned out to be a similar site- GarageBand. There, however, the music is divided into genres. If I knew what genre CIO melody falls in, I'd check all of the tracks in a genre :D I tried with Classics, checked all the 94 tracks, but nothing :F

So, now we have two sites to search :D :F I wrote him again, I hope he replies, but I doubt it a little :D:F

That would explain why you found it as a trailer of a TV programme.
Yes, indeed.

The song was written by this "Music Mike". Maybe he used a public domain melody expecting that no-one would notice.

Interesting strategy *crazy*

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 24  2010 19:39
³ 

Ok, I've just registered also in the forum to which there's a link on one of the sites:D My new topic there's without a sigle reply yet:D If you have any ideas what else I could ask, share, please :D >>

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site