-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Ruslana's US release
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
cora

# : 30  2009 12:28
³ 

Olena Soltysyak
Ruslana is very extraordinary person and singer, she likes to show, perform something new all the time. it is very good that she wants to change but at the same time it is very risky, as you do not know how the audience will except it.

The whole Ruslana-package (music, appearance, show, costumes, charisma, personality) is unique. This unique package should be preserved when creating something new.

Katherine

# : 30  2009 15:17
³ 

kozi
Don't want Ruslana as popular as Lady Gaga if she need to change for that... sorry but she has got fans, and she don't need to be on no#1 on billboard ...

I'm pretty sure Ruslana would disagree thats where every artist wants to be...

cora

# : 30  2009 16:56
³ 

Katherine

Exactly. I wish her from the bottom of my heart as much success as possible: millions of sold CD's, No 1 hits all over the world and sold out concerts at the biggest venues. Unfortunately this will not come true.

chris1891

# : 30  2009 19:02
³ 

cora

I dont understand why she didnt promote her WE album in Europe (?)
The album with these two duets can we say is a "strong" album,but a part of its success depends on the promotion.Ruslana promote it only in Poland,Ukraine and in Canada!and then after its release (in oktober) she did some concerts in Ukraine and the nothing,(not even a new single release) why that?

cora

# : 30  2009 19:26
³ 

chris1891
I dont understand why she didnt promote her WE album in Europe (?)

It were the American "producers" and Warner who failed to promote the album.
Please read the doscusion on the previous page.

Nikki_UK

# : 30  2009 21:41
³ 

Katherine
god where have u been lol not spoke to u for ages. what u doin these days??

wespecz

# : 31  2009 01:32 - : wespecz
³ 

Katherine
> Don't want Ruslana as popular as Lady Gaga if she need to change for that... sorry but she has got fans, and she don't need to be on no#1 on billboard ...

Indeed. But there is necessary to say that she doesn't need to be forced by anyone to do something which she doesn't want to (and which she won't need to do under the ideal conditions) in order to become more famous.

(I mean that kissing girl storries, forced third party music style etc.)

Katherine

# : 31  2009 03:09
³ 

Nikki_UK
god where have u been lol not spoke to u for ages. what u doin these days??

I know yeah been ages, nothing just university! you?

wespecz
Indeed. But there is necessary to say that she doesn't need to be forced by anyone to do something which she doesn't want to (and which she won't need to do under the ideal conditions) in order to become more famous.

(I mean that kissing girl storries, forced third party music style etc.)

No one is 'forced' to change! If Ruslana wants to change to be no. 1 then by all means! what Kozi was saying, was that he doesn't want her to change at all, and that she has enough fans, which lets be honest, she doesn't she has devoted fans, but not enough to stay on a contract deal anyway.

Olena Soltysyak

# : 31  2009 09:40
³ 

cora
It is difficult to say, as with something new - a new charactor appeares. It is difficult to say. Ruslana told herself that with WE she wants to look new, not like from WD.

wespecz

# : 31  2009 10:23
³ 

Katherine
No one is 'forced' to change! If Ruslana wants to change to be no. 1 then by all means!
Indeed, if it will come from her mind! That's what I wanted to say. But not if someone will come and say: If you'll wear that, sing that and behave like that, we'll make you famous ... never mind.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site