-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Ruslana's best song
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . >>
makula

# : 26  2006 16:50
³ 

Katherine
cheaper in the UK then in Ukraine? I always buy them online ukrmusic.com.ua so cheap, like ?4 per disc!

Katherine

# : 26  2006 16:56
³ 

cheaper in the UK then in Ukraine?

yup! it was something like £7.99 in virgin megastores but paid £13.99 (can't remember the actual price but i remember working it out in UK) in ukraine.

andreas2

# : 26  2006 16:57
³ 

here are my favourites

- top 10:

1)Wild Dances
2)Wild Energy
3)Heart on Fire
4)Dance With the Wolves
5)Go With Me
6)Ples (Wind Song)
7)Play Musician
8)The Same Star
9)Wild Passion
10)Be Wild

makula

# : 26  2006 18:54
³ 

Katherine
cd's in most of europe are something like ?20 that's like ?12,60

Yannis

# : 26  2006 19:29 - : Yannis
³ 

makula

Don't want to disturb your conversation. First of all I'm upset about the prices the European music m*f*a takes from us - not to mention the quality of the content itself, crippled audios, spoiled with copy protection, computer sabotage utilities like installing unwanted software with autorun and implementing rootkits.
The answer to this can only be: Boycott any of their products. Buy in countries that treat their customers still as customers.
Why, the same audios cost half the price in the US - and without copy crippling? In Germany it's very often cheaper to buy Amazon Market Place. There are many US dealers who got the same product without protection and half the price. OK, shipping (3,-?) is up to 2 weeks, but I prefer to wait.

For this reason I also buy my audios from abroad and support these artists(shops), i.e. Ruslana, but by far not only her. I discovered so many many other top artists in Ukraine, Lithuania and other countries. They still know how to make musik and very often include high quality video clips in their audios.

Exchance rate is:

1 $ = 0.795165 ?

20 ? = 25.1520 $

My favorite shop in Ukraine is

http://www.umka.com.ua/eng/singer/?id=125

Never had any problems with them. Save payment via a US/UK world money service system, order confirmations, mails in English when cds have been shipped, they even ask you to confirm that you got the shipment, perfect packing. Super service. (And I usually do not like to make or listen to advertisments at all.)

Envy

# : 26  2006 19:33
³ 

Katherine
yup! it was something like £7.99 in virgin megastores but paid £13.99 (can't remember the actual price but i remember working it out in UK) in ukraine.
I also bought some of my Ruslana cd's in the Ukraine, but i only paid 4 euros for them. I guess it depends where you buy them. I bought mine in Vinnitsa, but in Kiev they are more expensive

Envy

# : 26  2006 19:38
³ 

Yannis
I discovered so many many other top artists in Ukraine
Me too! Beside Ruslana i also like Tina Karol and Ani Lorak
(do you know what is funny > spell Ani Loraks name backwords and what do you get? INA KAROL ... only the T is missing :)

I also buy cd's on Ebay .... also better prices than the Belgian stores (not that ukrainian albums are available here)

Yannis

# : 26  2006 19:39
³ 

More Exchange rates

1 £ = 1.84069 $
1 ? = 0.683219 £

Yannis

# : 26  2006 19:42
³ 

Envy
Me too! Beside Ruslana i also like Tina Karol and Ani Lorak

That's crazy, me too!! Especially Ani Lorak. I got everything of her.

Her latest video clips were so cool. Tina made only 1 album so far - and unfortunately most of it in English.

But there are many more like Natalka Karpa, Iryna Bilik.......

Yannis

# : 26  2006 19:47
³ 

Envy
spell Ani Loraks name backwords

I heard that in a different context:

She didn't like the name Karolina and just put it the other way round.
Don't know whether it is true.....

skaidra

# : 26  2006 19:47
³ 

are they really so expensive?in Lithuania you can find them for 15-20 litas(thats about 7-8?)

Yannis

# : 26  2006 19:50
³ 

skaidra

Hi, what are you doing here after so long time???? Labas!

are they really so expensive?in Lithuania you can find them for 15-20 litas(thats about 7-8?)
I know my dear, thanks to Mantaz and you I already "bought" half Lithuania!! (;-))

Envy

# : 26  2006 19:51
³ 

Yannis
That's crazy, me too!! Especially Ani Lorak. I got everything of her. Her latest video clips were so cool
Her new Ukrainian album is just SUPER! Much better than the previous English translated album 'smile'

Tina made only 1 album so far - and unfortunately most of it in English
I have al her songs also in russian :)
Pretty soon her new video of the song 'mylly' will be available.
Dont like Tina when she sings in English, altough sometimes her pronunciations are very funny. Listen for example to the english version of Russian boy ... at one part she sings that italians love the bitch instead of the beach :)

Envy

# : 26  2006 19:54
³ 

Yannis
She didn't like the name Karolina and just put it the other way round.
Don't know whether it is true.....

I think is just coincidence. Also Ani was famous before Tina, so if someone used the backwards name on purpose ... it must be Tina

Yannis

# : 26  2006 19:55
³ 

Envy
Dont like Tina when she sings in English, altough sometimes her pronunciations are very funny. Listen for example to the english version of Russian boy ... at one part she sings that italians love the bitch instead of the beach :)

Yeah, right, I have to listen to this song again. I like her few non -English songs much better. Only have this album so far. Maybe there is one in Russia. I can check with my German/Russian online shop...

skaidra

# : 26  2006 20:15
³ 

Yannis
hello hello
ja richtich,i'm again here!!well actually i ALWAYS was here:)

Katherine

# : 26  2006 21:59
³ 

Envy
Kiev is where i got it!

Katherine

# : 26  2006 22:01
³ 

where can you hear this?

Guido

# : 26  2006 23:30
³ 

she sings that italians love the bitch instead of the beach :)
They love the bitch on the cream ? (insiders joke - sorry)

Katherine

# : 27  2006 00:13
³ 

Can you send me the english version please :)

makula

# : 27  2006 11:00
³ 

Yannis
errr, i don't know where you've been, but in 90% of the world copy control has been bannen, besides, if you buy a Mac you won't have to bother with these controls cus they dont work there.

Also ukrmusic.com.ua i think is better 'cus they have lower shipping rates and personal service

skaidra
i've been to china last year, guess what cd's cost over there? Official copies cost just ?1, even from European/American artists.

Yannis
please send us the english version

I don't get the chorus in russian, she sing like american, italian, but what's the tird one???? huligano?

I don't like russian boys, they're too white for me :P, but i like the song, Tina.

Envy
Tina reversing Ani Lorak's name is a tribute to ani lorak, don't you see that

Yannis

# : 27  2006 11:59
³ 

Katherine
Can you send me the english version please :)

I can't do it now because I'm not at home. Will up it tonight and post the link, no problem.

Yannis

# : 27  2006 12:41
³ 

makula
errr, i don't know where you've been
What do you mean with this nonsense?

I clearly discussed Germany/and partly Europe(Austria, Switzerland...). In our countries the Musik M*f*a thinks they can treat us with this sh*t. Most of the new up-to-date "hit-albums" of the 4 major labels are protected.

In France as well:
http://www.stopdrm.info/
They go on the streets because of this.

Forthermore I'm talking about the US, where Sony BMG "treated" their customers with rootkits and other sh*t like that. The only reason Sony does not do it any longer there is: Several US states and US lawyers went to court and they had to recall their audios.
Don't believe if audios in your country - wherever you might be - are not treated with this crap it's the same in other countries.
Where do you live not kowing about all that??

CD?s affected by the Sony-BMG spyware:
http://www.idiotabroad.com/?p=58

In Germany you get an identical album protected, in the U.K.- edition, e.g., it's not protected. And Germany is an 80 million people market.

if you buy a Mac you won't have to bother with these controls cus they dont work there.
Oh, how I love this argument. Wake up. I'm not going to discuss with you OS. Important is that the Musik M*f*a spoils the audio standard and that there are honest people who unknowingly buy this crap for a hell of money and get into trouble - having paid the regular price for it. Will you tell these victims: Better buy a MAC to listen to this spoiled audio? (By the way, many many ordinary audio players are not able the play this sh*t either.)
I don't discuss such a nonsense, sorry!

The ONLY answer of a honest customer is: I'm not going to buy anything from this M*f*a any longer.

ps.:
it get's much "nicer" in countries like Germany and France: If you try to get rid of the protection by tools etc. they will fine you, even can send you to prison. The laws for this are just debated in (our) parliament(s), backed by Bruxelles.

Yannis

# : 27  2006 12:45
³ 

makula
Official copies cost just ?1, even from European/American artists.

Official copies???

What do you believe???

makula

# : 27  2006 13:07
³ 

Yannis
you're so synical, get a grip!

Official copies???
well have you been there? I've seen far to many things in my life, and i'm not stupid, mister know-it-all!

spoiled audio
in what way? I enjoy supporting the Maffia if you like, cus that maffia makes all the music possible. You're stupid enough to see how the laws of economy effect prices, DUH! everybody wants to make a profit, don't you?

Yannis

# : 27  2006 13:11
³ 

makula
well have you been there? I've seen far to many things in my life, and i'm not stupid, mister know-it-all!

Yep, I lived and worked in Asia for 3 years.

No further comment from me.

makula

# : 27  2006 15:58
³ 

Namiq
i argree

Yannis
no hard feelings, i just think some sorts of idealisms are futile

Katherine

# : 27  2006 16:09
³ 

Yannis
Thank you :)

makula

# : 27  2006 16:14
³ 

Namiq
i guess you used a translation device, cus your words dont make sense to me

Yannis
i forgot to thank you in advance

Yannis

# : 27  2006 16:39
³ 

makula

Just some official facts about China....: Piracy Level 85%

http://www.ifpi.org/site-content/library/piracy2005.pdf

That's really the last post in this matter - and we're very much off-topic now....!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site