<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . >>
Yannis

# : 28  2006 19:36
³ 

makula

i always like native tongue better
...especially at ESC!

stick to italian
...don't 'know' too many Italian artists, but I think Eros and Zucchero are not bad. I really admire Andrea Bocelli!
Also the music of Rondo Veneziano is great.

Christiane

# : 28  2006 19:43 - : Christiane
³ 

Yannis
but I think Eros and Zucchero are not bad.
Eros has got a song with Anastacia, I heard it for the first time recently, when I used to be to my favourite italian restaurant with my husband. But I don´t remember the name of the song anymore.

Also the music of Rondo Veneziano is great.
I liked them, when they started their career and I´ve got several albums by them. Well, the style is always the same.....quite close to sob-stuff.

Katherine

# : 28  2006 20:13
³ 

don't 'know' too many Italian artists, but I think Eros and Zucchero are not bad. I really admire Andrea Bocelli!

i like andrea bocelli, eros and zucchero are rubbish.

my favourite are articolo 31 and tiziano ferro! tiziano is fit, can't say the same about the articolo 31.

Yannis

# : 28  2006 20:15
³ 

Christiane

Eros has got a song with Anastacia, I heard it for the first time recently, when I used to be to my favourite italian restaurant with my husband. But I don´t remember the name of the song anymore.
Yes, I think you mean "I belong to you". They used to play it in VIVA nonstop. I recorded the VIVA video (...but I hate the voice of Anastacia!!!).

Katherine

# : 28  2006 20:17 - : Katherine
³ 

Yannis
Yes, I think you mean "I belong to you

i hate it, i don't eros's music, i prefer italian roc/hip-hop its so cool.
articolo 31 - domani smetto (i stop tomorrow) is da best!!!! oh and "fuck you" with paola turci and of course "sono nato sbagliato" (i'm born batterd)

Yannis

# : 28  2006 20:18
³ 

Christiane
I liked them, when they started their career and I´ve got several albums by them. Well, the style is always the same.....quite close to sob-stuff.

Yes, unfortunately most of their numerous albums sound similar.

Katherine

tiziano ferro
Well, everybody has preferences. I don't like Tiziano.....

Envy

# : 28  2006 20:20
³ 

Yannis
There are only 2 Ukrainian songs on the cd. It seems that it's much easier to sing in her language, - s.th. normal.
I'm glad that more and more Ukrainian artists try to get popular in the West as well.
Something i dont understand about her album! She want to make a western style (english) pop album ... and than in the middle of the album she puts a ukrainian christmas song??
This song really doesnt belong in the 'show me your love' album

Katherine

# : 28  2006 20:20
³ 

Yannis
I don't like Tiziano.....

i don't like much from the album 111, only "ti voglio bene" meaning "love you" (ti voglio bene used towards a friend not a lover)

Envy

# : 28  2006 20:21
³ 

I just dont like Italian music cause i dont like the language

Katherine

# : 28  2006 20:22
³ 

Envy
i dont like the language

lol why not?

Yannis

# : 28  2006 20:22
³ 

Envy
This song really doesnt belong in the 'show me your love' album

That's true and astonishing, indeed. Maybe she wants to sell some of her albums during Christmas time?? ...lol

Envy

# : 28  2006 20:29 - : Envy
³ 

Yannis
Maybe she wants to sell some of her albums during Christmas time?? ...lol
HaHa ... she will get some heavy competition from our beloved Ruslana when it comes to Christmas songs :)

Katherine
lol why not?
I dont know, but for example when i hear a russian/ukrainian song (doesnt even have to be ruslana) than i get this WOW-feeling, but when i hear an italian song it makes me feel nothing
Weird isnt it :)

Katherine

# : 28  2006 20:32
³ 

but when i hear an italian song it makes me feel nothing
Weird isnt it :)

yeah, i don't know i like the italian language, probably because im half italian.

makula

# : 28  2006 20:49
³ 

Envy

yes i read this weblog from the girl who wrote the english lyrics, but i must say, the english lyrics s-u-c-k

my friend from bulgaria sayd in the russian version she sings 'no hooligan' as in someone who'll hurt her

Katherine

Paola & Chiara are most famous for their hit Vamos A Bailar, but in italian they're kinda laughed at, they're a little bit too much gay icons i think, i don't like that either, they always have these horny male dancers dancing like horny dogs ride legs. But vocally they're very good, it's not the typical italian pop music i think (they're sisters), their style would fit latin america better i think

Yannis
indeed on ESC i like the songs mostly in the mother tongue, like Moja Stikla, Rimi Ley (2005), S?perstar (:P), NOX but 80(+)% is crap i think

Katherine
i also like italian, it's a very elegant, but also quite easy to speak and pronounce language (for me). On the contrary, i really dont like french singers, but speaking french i do like. The least good languages for songs i think are Dutch and German, lyrics in Dutch tend to sound so over-cooked (if get the idea) and german is just a lil' harsh i think. Swedish is good tho, i liked Per Gessle's swedish songs

Katherine

# : 28  2006 20:59
³ 

makula
dancers dancing like horny dogs ride legs

lol ok!

But vocally they're very good

is it paola turci were talking bout, because you bits in "fuck you" were beautiful, i love the song for its meaning really. i only really listen to italian music, english/american music and Ruslana.

i also like italian

then you will love me :) parli italiano?

makula

# : 28  2006 21:10
³ 

Katherine
si parlo italiano, ma per scrivere e' piu' facile che per parlare, per me, perche' non so molte parole e per parlare devo trovere gli parole piu' rapidamente.

No, Paola & Chiara, gli sorelle della musica italiana, they performed on San Remo last year with A Modo Mio, i really like that song, and their summer-flop (supposed to be hit) was fatalita'. Also Festival, Viva el Amor, Fino alla Fine were big hits in italy, they won San Remo in 1997 with 'Amici Come Prima'

Katherine

# : 28  2006 21:18
³ 

makula

per me, e' piu' facile parlare ma sei molto buono, bravo! gli italiani parlano molto digiuno e averlo dire "largo largo per favoure" lol

makula

# : 28  2006 21:22
³ 

haha, si, prendo un corso intensivo in settembre, spero che c'e' (enough) per parlare italiano ogni giorno, perche il mio scuola di moda aperta in ottobre :P

Katherine

# : 28  2006 21:36
³ 

prendo un corso intensivo in settembre

buona fortuna per il tuo corso.

spero che c'e' (enough) per parlare italiano ogni giorno,

che ? non capisco, siamo parlare italiano ogni giornio? o dov'e lei vive parli italiano ogni giorno?

makula

# : 28  2006 21:41
³ 

no, vado in italia, per vivere :P la scuola di moda che vado in, e' solo in italiano. per cosa devo parlare italiano ogni giorno :P

makula

# : 28  2006 21:43
³ 

p.s.

i posted a link to the song i mixed Ruslana and Paola e Chiara together, www.mixkula.com/music/remixkula/05.m4a or you already knew?

Katherine

# : 28  2006 21:46
³ 

you already knew?

yup i like it

makula

# : 28  2006 22:00
³ 

:) that's nice to hear. You know the Kamasutra video was banned from italian tv. but it was crappy too, unlike all their other videos which are quite good.

Katherine

# : 28  2006 22:06
³ 

why was it banned?

Yannis

# : 28  2006 22:07
³ 

makula
indeed on ESC i like the songs mostly in the mother tongue, like Moja Stikla, Rimi Ley (2005), S?perstar (:P), NOX

Don't forget about the beautiful music of Zielko Joksimovic and Hari Mata Hari of Bosnia. They were a great highlight ... and singing in their language! Already bought some music of them...

The least good languages for songs i think are Dutch and German

Agree, internationally no chance! Even the lyrics often sound rediculous!

makula

# : 28  2006 22:19
³ 

Yannis
indeed the hari mata hari song was beautiful

Katherine
they were walking with their titties out

Katherine

# : 28  2006 22:21
³ 

makula
they were walking with their titties out

woah..ok

makula

# : 28  2006 22:34
³ 

Katherine
yes, it's so ridiculous, Paola pinches her nipples and Chiara walks in her panties without bra :P but it's so not sexy, it's interesting how they made a semi - nude video and prevented it from becoming sexy or arousing in any kind

Katherine

# : 28  2006 22:35
³ 

makula
yes, it's so ridiculous, Paola pinches her nipples and Chiara walks in her panties without bra :P but it's so not sexy, it's interesting how they made a semi - nude video and prevented it from becoming sexy or arousing in any kind

i dont want to see any of their videos!!!!

makula

# : 28  2006 22:39
³ 

Katherine
oh no!!! The other videos are so cool!!!!! Really, the best one is Festival, shot in Brasil soooooooooo beautiful, really this was a one-timer, please dont ban them

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site