makula
you said you wern't going to watch the videos ever, that's banning

ill watch the non-sexual videos

Katherine

# : 28  2006 23:52
³ 

Namiq
Kat They say there will be movie WILD ENERGY

the movie is in dicussion at unversal pictures nothing official yet!!!!

Katherine

# : 28  2006 23:55
³ 

Namiq

im not carrying on this conversation here, if you want to ask about the film go the "wild energy movie" topic

Yannis

# : 29  2006 09:08 - : Yannis
³ 

makula
indeed the hari mata hari song was beautiful

Did you know you find all Bosnian entries here:

http://www.eurobosniamp3.com/

The whole Bosnian ESC history? Hundreds of songs...?

Also listen to this one on page 1 :

http://www.eurobosniamp3.com/mp3/Hari%20Mata%20Hari%20-%20Lejla%20(ins trumental).mp3

makula

# : 29  2006 11:27
³ 

Yannis
I'm always very much into female vocalists, but somehow serbian woman have a voice i don't like :P

Katherine
you can watch little clips on www.paolaechiara.it and the entire video of Fatalita' and A Modo Mio i believe :P

Katherine
would you go to the wild energy movie with me?

Katherine

# : 29  2006 15:46
³ 

makula
would you go to the wild energy movie with me?

lol maybe depends on where you are and where i am lol

also i know mikey wants to audition for it, if he gets in we could get premiere tickets for the forum for london but we can't make any arrangements now lol!

Mikeys getting tickets for the "Devil may cry" premiere and im going :D:D but isnt untill late 2007

makula

# : 30  2006 20:36 - : makula
³ 

Katherine
that would be so cool! if ppl from the forum would get premiere tickets, so glamorous, so vip!

Katherine

# : 30  2006 20:53
³ 

makula
hat would be so cool! if ppl from the forum would get premiere tickets, so glamorous, so vip

i know yeah! Mikey is going to be given 9 tickets for the premiere (excluding himself)

makula

# : 31  2006 17:39
³ 

but you don't know yet for wild energy right?

Katherine

# : 31  2006 17:40
³ 

makula
but you don't know yet for wild energy right?

mikes going to get back to me, but he probz wont get any information for a while yet

makula

# : 31  2006 19:03
³ 

i bet, i mean it's not even official there's gonnabe a movie, and besides, if there were, it's not going to be released for at least two years, since work havn't even started (otherwise they'd need actors like mikey)

Katherine

# : 31  2006 19:21
³ 

makula
least two years

two yiou must be joking me, it will take longer than that, i mean if it was film this is going to have a lot of special effects, they're have to do in studios and in front of green screens!

Envy

# : 31  2006 20:20
³ 

Yannis
indeed the hari mata hari song was beautif
I bought the Mata Hari promotion cd/dvd (which was handed out to the press in Greece) over Ebay. It was the best song from this years Eurovision!

Envy

# : 31  2006 20:32
³ 

makula
my friend from bulgaria sayd in the russian version she sings 'no hooligan' as in someone who'll hurt her

, -, -, ,
Anyway, Americans, Italians, one hooligan, the fantastic hero
-, -, ,
Americans, Italians, one hooligan, you usual Russian boy
---, , ---,
u-u-u-u, the fantastic hero, u-u-u-u, you usual Russian boy

Here is translation of Tina Karols 'Russian boy' lyrics

makula

# : 1  2006 13:14
³ 

Katherine
two yiou must be joking me, it will take longer than that, i mean if it was film this is going to have a lot of special effects, they're have to do in studios and in front of green screens!

yeah, i said at least!

Envy
Thank you, now i figured that out

such wierd lyrics anyway, i mean, who wants common? well maybe that's just me, and i mean Ukranians and russians, that's not a good combo right?

Envy

# : 1  2006 13:17 - : Envy
³ 

makula
such wierd lyrics anyway
I had more Tina Karol song translated ... all her lyrics are a bit strange. My Ukrainian friend even says that Tina's lyrics are stupid and wierd

makula

# : 1  2006 13:21
³ 

Envy
well, maybe it's better not to know them in translation then. I only liked 3 songs actually, Show me your love, Russian Boy, and Vyshe Ablokov, russian boy was just for fun and the Vyshe song i think that's a lil' too russian

Envy

# : 1  2006 13:25
³ 

makula
well, maybe it's better not to know them in translation then. I only liked 3 songs actually, Show me your love, Russian Boy, and Vyshe Ablokov, russian boy was just for fun and the Vyshe song i think that's a lil' too russian
I like al her songs ... dont mind the russian, i even like it actualy
Would love to go to one of her concerts one day (but i dont think she will travel outside the ukraine)

makula

# : 1  2006 13:30
³ 

Envy
i have read she did a large number of concerts outside ukraine, even in America!

I was talking about the style of the song, i mean the verses are a bit too dramatic for me

Chimera

# : 1  2006 13:34
³ 

I like her verry much ... specially song Milyj and Russian boy. But all the songs u're talking about are good (if not even better) in English. :)

makula

# : 1  2006 13:47
³ 

Chimera
Well, for western-european standards the english translations are at least a little akward, that's also in Ruslana's songs and Paola & Chiara's songs (they're from Italy) the Ukranian/Russian lyrics that are translated, use a lot of cliche's, scentenses that are used so many times that they became meaningless, like umm 'we can cross the sea' 'i am your dream tonight, the stars are clear and bright' and the song like a hurricane is very cliche, sorry Ruslana, but also translators use wierd words like in play, musician: "i shant go to showbisness" and "Should my mood become so bully" Translating is very difficult, and it's wise to search for someone who's really good at this, and that's not easy either, cus they shouldn't only be able to translate but also be a songwriter

Chimera

# : 1  2006 13:53
³ 

makula
i agree with u, but sometimes songs are not so literar-translated, like Tina's Vishe oblakov, which is translated in Life is not enough. Such translations are better and not so cliche...

makula

# : 1  2006 13:59
³ 

Chimera
i didn't know there was a translation of that song

Chimera

# : 1  2006 14:08
³ 

makula
i have this song, so it surely is :)
i can send it to u if u want.

makula