Rare Ruslana videos (3)

-  - - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Rare Ruslana videos
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 50 . 51 . >>
makula

# : 3  2006 15:40

Ruslana est le meilleur !
mais oui! Ruslana est tr?s tr?s bien, la meilleure je pense, vraiment.

I think its time Ruslana released a DVD with all her fantastic videos, and maybe a concert too.

Envy

# : 3  2006 22:41

makula
I think its time Ruslana released a DVD with all her fantastic videos
I totally agree with this! I would also love to have all her video's on dvd .... it would mean much to me to have it

Silent Man

# : 4  2006 13:24

Making of "Oj, zàhràj my, muzychen'ku" video clip

It is here:
http://cineline.ru/news/news_list.shtml
----------------------------------------------------------
- , , (5,6 mb)
----------------------------------------------------------
File type: wmv
Size: 5.924.149 bytes
Quality: Fair

Guido

# : 4  2006 13:41

I think its time Ruslana released a DVD with all her fantastic videos, and maybe a concert too.
I think in Ukrain it's normal that the fans do the work. Sjaki ?

ShakiFanatico

# : 4  2006 22:47 - : ShakiFanatico

Guido
I think in Ukrain it's normal that the fans do the work. Sjaki ?

I will do anything that's legal. ;-) I do have two official DVDs containing all her video clips of the Wild Dances project and the 'making of' of all of them, but unfortunately they were never released... most likely it's prohibited to re-produce them even if there is no profit involved.

makula

# : 5  2006 08:56

ShakiFanatico
So you're making us happy with a dead bird (dutch expression). If it was a promo, there's still hope for us, otherwise, it's kinda useless for you to announce this 'cus then we (the other fans) will only feel bad about not having that.

susanne

# : 5  2006 14:08

makula

it is a dead sparrow (dooie mus) not bird.
anyway I saw on ebay a couple of promo versions for sale. I didn't look whether they were DVDs or just CDs.

makula

# : 5  2006 18:11

susanne
it is a dead sparrow (dooie mus) not bird.

does it matter when the saying doesn't exist in english?

ShakiFanatico

# : 5  2006 18:46

makula
So you're making us happy with a dead bird (dutch expression). If it was a promo, there's still hope for us, otherwise, it's kinda useless for you to announce this 'cus then we (the other fans) will only feel bad about not having that.

I'd be making you happy with a dead bird if I'd first say you could get it and afterwards it would turn out you couldn't. That's not the case here. I'm simply replying to Guido's indirect suggestion to provide the video clips. It's called information. So don't try to shut my mouth.

Guido

# : 5  2006 19:20

I'm sorry I can't say it all in english. Our pussy (see topic Congratulations Lusse) has 5 kittens
En ik zit met een kater omwille van een concert dat niet doorgaat enz. En ik hou niet van dode mussen.
I don't like dead sparrows.
You are right Shaki. When you are not sure you can make something - don't promise anything and when you can do it, people will be surprised in a very nice way.

Guido

# : 5  2006 19:28

I saw on ebay a couple of promo versions for sale.
Don't spend money on them Sus. They are supposed to be free and I think you've got everything that's on it.

Envy

# : 5  2006 20:17

Susanne
i]anyway I saw on ebay a couple of promo versions for sale. I didn't look whether they were DVDs or just CDs.[/i]
I check Ebay everyday for ruslana stuff! I bought my Ruslana-stamps and most of my cd's on Ebay and last week i bought a Ruslana autographe from some german member
I never saw Ruslana dvd's on Ebay ... its always cd's!

Shaki
I do have two official DVDs containing all her video clips of the Wild Dances project and the 'making of' of all of them
Are you shore you cant make us kopies? Maybe you can ask Ruslana next time you see her. Those dvd's would make me so happy, no mather what they would cost!

ShakiFanatico

# : 5  2006 23:44 - : ShakiFanatico

Envy
and last week i bought a Ruslana autographe from some german member

Could you post a picture of it here in the forum please?

Are you shore you cant make us kopies? Maybe you can ask Ruslana next time you see her. Those dvd's would make me so happy, no mather what they would cost!

I'm pretty sure I can't. It's not technically impossible of course, but it has to do with legal rights. All video clips of the Wild Dances project (thus of both DVDs too) can be found on www.ruslana.org in good quality. Since I can't publish complete official DVDs, I could possibly just publish the 'Making of' as seperate videos too. You would then have to burn a DVD of them yourself. I will ask for the possibilities.

Envy

# : 6  2006 00:16

Shaki
Could you post a picture of it here in the forum please?
I dont have it yet ... but off course i will post it when it arrives!

You would then have to burn a DVD of them you
I suck at doing stuff like that. I cant work good enough with my computer (as you can see i am asking silent man for help at this topic all the time :)
But thanks !!!

Envy

# : 6  2006 00:19

Silent Man
When i open your posts, the files always open in windows media player, i wish i would be able to post the same kind of links cause mine always open in stupid real player (and i dont know how to change this)
I found 4 new interviews and 1 video i never saw before, but i dont want to post any links that will give problems after.
Can i have your email so i will send the links to you by mail, so you can post them into this topic the correct (windows media player) way?

cora

# : 6  2006 00:23

ShakiFanatico
I could possibly just publish the 'Making of' as seperate videos too.

That is certainly a good idea to offer all Making Of's and teasers - just everything from the promo DVD's - on ruslana.org.

Silent Man

# : 6  2006 13:34

Envy
When i open your posts, the files always open in windows media player, i wish i would be able to post the same kind of links cause mine always open in stupid real player (and i dont know how to change this)

That depends on the file type of the video. If you have downloaded the videos and if they are in a video format which windows media player can play, then open the media player and drag and drop the icon of the video to the media players window. But first I have to see the link addresses, then I'll give you more info. If the link is starting with "mms://....", that means it's not downloadable.

Can i have your email so i will send the links to you by mail, so you can post them into this topic the correct (windows media player) way?

You can see my e-mail address on my member statistics.

ShakiFanatico
I do have two official DVDs containing all her video clips of the Wild Dances project and the 'making of' of all of them, but unfortunately they were never released...

Can you give more info about those DVDs? Are they in real DVD quality? Or they are just in DVD format? Or HDTV quality?

Silent Man

# : 6  2006 18:49

yanya
Maybe I can find the "making of" videos on internet, I've already found the "making of" video of "Oj, zàhràj my, muzychen'ku" video clip, what does "making of" mean in Ukrainian?

yanya

# : 6  2006 18:54

Silent Man
what does "making of" mean in Ukrainian? or

Envy

# : 6  2006 19:00

Silent Man
I just send all the links to your email. Good luck with them
Hope you will be able to post them on this forum soon

ShakiFanatico

# : 6  2006 23:06

Silent Man
Can you give more info about those DVDs? Are they in real DVD quality? Or they are just in DVD format? Or HDTV quality?

Official DVDs, real DVD quality.

Silent Man

# : 7  2006 16:44

yanya
or
Thanks.

Envy
I just send all the links to your email. Good luck with them
Hope you will be able to post them on this forum soon

You can arrange the file type options from windows, that doesn't depend on the link address.

*Open windows explorer,

*Enter "Folder Options" from "Tools",

*And you can arrange them from here,

Find all file types which opens with real player and change them to windows media player.

Or simply uninstall the Real player and forget about *.rmm and *.ram files, they are already extremely low quality :-)

And your links, unfortunately those videos are not downloadable. Here are they:

Belgian interview:
http://www.netwerk.tv/index.jsp?p=items&r=netwerk&a=144305

Videoclip from Vodogray:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvlO2jtPtrA&search=ruslana

Live performance from Venus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6JKzlc7ujk&search=ruslana

Interview with Ruslana
http://kontakt.infoukes.com/archives/2004/2004-09-25/
I also found lot of rmm and ram files on internet but I didn't even download them, their quality makes me mad.

And this,
http://5tv.com.ua/video/192/500/518/
Somehow this video has been removed from the server. Impossible to watch and download.

susanne

# : 7  2006 18:50

silent man

the first link you call a belgian interview that's incorrect. it's an interview for the catholic broadcasting corporation from the Netherlands. A couple of days later there was another interview with ruslana on the NOS.

Nikki_UK

# : 7  2006 19:06

Vodogray video:- i uploaded this video as well as the besame mucho video. Also there is me and my friend dancing to wild dances lol...please feel free to comment ..my user name on youtube is Nikki216 THANKS haha

Silent Man

# : 8  2006 13:57

susanne
the first link you call a belgian interview that's incorrect.

I couldn't watch that video yet because of some problems on my windows, it was Envy's explanation which she told by e-mail to me.

Silent Man

# : 8  2006 15:06

Here are some rmm and ram files. These are extremely low quality, I don't think they would be illegal.
http://rapidshare.de/files/19926297/Real_Files.zip.html

susanne

# : 9  2006 18:49

silent man

ruslana said that she was going to russia to explain what was happening there. because the russian tv was being censored. they said that there were riot while there was just families women and children protesting. that was about it. and the presenter said it was sort of special that a pop star made a stand. that is somewhat unusual.

Silent Man

# : 10  2006 13:11

susanne
Thanks for the info.

Nahyka

# : 16  2006 21:48

HIV/AIDS Global Campaign Launches:
http://www.unicef.org/videoaudio/ramfiles/6040h_hivlaunchcompeng.ram

Chibi

# : 10  2006 20:08

who has the Vodogray video to download? i saw it on youtube.com, it's a great site, by the way... but i want to download it -_-

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 50 . 51 . >>
. ³ .

- -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site