-  - - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Rare Ruslana videos
<< 1 ... 45 . 46 . 47 . 48 . 49 . 50 . 51 . >>
Lussekatt

# : 14  2006 18:05

Tim

Hi!

and now this topic reached the last page!!

Tim

# : 14  2006 18:07

Lussekatt

Hi!

and now this topic reached the last page!!

Yes, the very last page..... but soon to be continued in a new topic I hope :)

Lussekatt

# : 14  2006 18:15

Tim
but soon to be continued in a new topic I hope :)

if there is more Rare Ruslanavideos to share then. I let someone else take the honour to open a part two when I opened the rare photos part 2 topic ;-)

Guido

# : 14  2006 18:28

I am going to write an essay about the Orange Revolution
Let us read it before you publish it - hee ?

Tim

# : 14  2006 19:24

Guido
Sure, see lusse's and my topic :)

Yannis

# : 17  2006 03:18

This is a 2 minute Lviv - Ukraine report about the charity project broadcasted by German TV ZDF on 16.12.06
Gottschalk, Ein Herz für Kinder (Ruslana and Maffay):
http://rapidshare.com/files/7787517/Ein_Herz_fuer_Kinder_Ukraine.mpg.h tml (German language only)

This is the Live performance of Ruslana and other world stars
broadcasted by German TV ZDF, Gottschalk, Ein Herz für Kinder, on 16.12.06

song: "Children of the World"

http://rapidshare.com/files/7793597/Children_of_the_World.part1.rar.ht ml

http://rapidshare.com/files/7797967/Children_of_the_World.part2.rar.ht ml

All files have a size of 80 MB's. All DVD quality.

ruslanasite

# : 17  2006 10:50

Yannis

I can't download the 2nd part. Can you upload it using another website (not rapidshare)?

Yannis

# : 17  2006 11:03

ruslanasite
I can't download the 2nd part. Can you upload it using another website (not rapidshare)?

There is a time limit - usually 1 hour wait. After that you can.
If you're using DSL it helps just stopping the connection and restart it. This gives you another (dynamic) IP and you can download immediately the second part or the other video.
I don't think there is a problem with Rapidshare. (If there is tell me, but I can download it.) As most of the services they just want to make money and free service has a time lock. Most other shares have similar limits and are too slow for me. Uploading 1 file takes about 1 hour if not interrupted. With Rapidshare I never have problems uploading things.

Silent Man

# : 17  2006 15:31

Yannis

thanks!

Lussekatt

# : 17  2006 17:25

Silent Man

you want to open a part 2 of this topic?

Yannis

# : 17  2006 20:14

Silent Man
thanks!

Welcome! Did you like her performance?

Katherine

# : 17  2006 23:08

Yannis
If you're using DSL it helps just stopping the connection and restart it.

WOW i didnt kno tht :):):):) thank you

Silent Man

# : 18  2006 00:51

Lussekatt
you want to open a part 2 of this topic?

hmm.. I don't have videos to share at the moment, so anybody can open it, when needed.

Yannis
Did you like her performance?

It's playback but anyway I like it.

Katherine

# : 18  2006 01:31

it wont let me extract it for some reason,. can some one upload it on yousendit for me please!

Yannis

# : 18  2006 07:43 - : Yannis

Katherine
it wont let me extract it for some reason,.

Strange. You need at least Winrar 3.50. Free shareware in your language you get here:
http://www.rarlabs.com/download.htm

There is even a so called recovery record in it. What does the program say when extracting it? Maybe download was interrupted!? How big are the files?
Part1 = 81 MB, Part2 = 77,9 MB
Both files must be named like this:
Children_of_the_World.part1.rar
Children_of_the_World.part2.rar
result is: Children_of_the_World.mpg
(splitting is necessary as they do not accept files bigger than 100 MB for uploading)

Yannis

# : 18  2006 07:50 - : Yannis

Silent Man
It's playback but anyway I like it.

Nope, it was a live show in front of 700 people *). The show itself was broadcasted live. 5.37 million people *) watched it because there was heavy advertisement. Gottschalk is the most known show master in Germany and usually always arranges live appearances. He get's everybody to sing, be it Robbie Williams, Shakira or any other. That was one of the most important appearances of Ruslana in Germany because so many people (also rich and important ones) watched it. In German topic Guntram published a photo of the training session before that live appearance and playback singing *).
That evening only they collected 8.847.568 ? for the children.
(amount corrected)
*) according to Cora

Silent Man

# : 18  2006 11:35

Yannis

I mean the singing is not live. It's lip-synch.

Yannis

# : 18  2006 11:49

Silent Man

Are you sure? Hmm, don't know. Why should they do that? It's not so difficult to sing one song live. I'm going to ask Guntram. He might be able to tell us...

Christiane

# : 18  2006 11:52

Yannis
That evening only they collected about 8.7 billion ? for the children.
Oh my goodness, that would be a bit too much. Actually they collected about 8,8 million ?.

Yannis

# : 18  2006 11:59

Christiane
8,8 million ?

Of course, thanks for correction (;-)) .... If they would spend the money not for war but for children, this would also easily be possible.

Christiane

# : 18  2006 12:02

Yannis
If they would spend the money not for war but for children, this would also easily be possible.
That´s true, but unfortunately, it´s often the other way round :-(

obw

# : 18  2006 19:18

Silent Man

Yes, unfortunately. The curse of public television in Germany, most of the time they don't take any risk and so show acts are at least half-playback, most even full playback. So they can broadcast a perfect (one could also call it "sterile") show.

But hey, it seems like Ruslana used the space left free from less necessary singing effort for more show. :-) And that's okay for me.

cora

# : 18  2006 20:29 - : cora

Yannis
That was one of the most important appearances of Ruslana in Germany because so many people (also rich and important ones) watched it.

I think it was most important that they picked out Ruslana's Chernobyl project to be presented. I am sure that this 2 minutes film will stick in people's minds connected to the name of Ruslana.

At the perfomance she was only one of 14. A large proportion of the TV audience probably didn't even know who was singing there.

Still I think the Maffay project is certainly good, so that people won't forget her name. There is quite good press covarage about the Maffay project and Ruslana's name is often mentioned in one sentence.

Silent Man

It was full playback. The reason is probably - as obw mentioned already - that they want to be on the safe side. The dress rehearsal was even fully recorded, so they could use it, in case something would go wrong with the live show.

Yannis

# : 19  2006 00:24

cora
Billions

Yes, mixed up "billions" and "millions", as mentioned above already.
Will remind you next time when you write some nonsense. (;-))

There was an audience of 700

I didn't count them head by head or made investigations for hours. Don't have time for this.

A large proportion of the TV audience probably didn't even know who was singing there.

That's right. Most might only remember her face but don't know who she is. Some might have remembered her from ESC.

cora

# : 19  2006 00:53

Yannis
Don't take my comments to seriously, I was only joking :-)

Yannis

# : 19  2006 01:23

Don't take my comments to seriously, I was only joking :-)

Won't say anything any longer without my lawyer. Posting '18.Dec.2006 07:50:43' is corrected. (;-))

Lussekatt

# : 19  2006 04:00

Silent Man
hmm.. I don't have videos to share at the moment, so anybody can open it, when needed.

yes you are right about that ;-)

Envy

# : 21  2006 21:48

Here is 1 new video
http://download.yousendit.com/A4FA27E20E423EE5

Guido

# : 21  2006 23:55

Thanks Envy

cora

# : 22  2006 00:17

Envy
Here is 1 new video
Thanks!

Can someone of our Ukrainian friends be so kind and summarize what this is about? That would be nice.

<< 1 ... 45 . 46 . 47 . 48 . 49 . 50 . 51 . >>
. ³ .

- -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site