Rumors&unconfirmed news (1)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Rumors&unconfirmed news
. 1 . 2 . >>
Silent Man

# : 10  2006 17:58 - : Silent Man
³ 

I think we have to write all the rumors and unconfirmed news about Ruslana in one topic to avoid confusion. Here is the one:

Ruslana speaks fluent Ukrainian and Russian. She also speaks English. Now she is studying German. She is also planning to learn Turkish and Greek

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruslana

Is she really planning to learn Turkish and Greek? And she is studying German??

Tim

# : 10  2006 17:59
³ 

She needs to learn Dutch!

Silent Man

# : 10  2006 18:04
³ 

Tim

Why?

Carolus

# : 10  2006 18:10
³ 

How can the words of Ruslana can be unconfirmed news? That is what Ruslana told at korrespondent.net chat a month ago.

Silent Man

# : 10  2006 18:13
³ 

Carolus
How can the words of Ruslana can be unconfirmed news? That is what Ruslana told at korrespondent.net chat a month ago.

But I didn't know that. Thanks. I also created this topic to be sure about some news. Of course Ruslana's own words cannot be uncorfirmed!

Carolus

# : 10  2006 18:13
³ 

I am sure she'll do that when she starts visiting Netherlands and Belgium more frequently.

Tim

# : 10  2006 18:17
³ 

Carolus
I am sure she'll do that when she starts visiting Netherlands and Belgium more frequently.
Jep, that's what I thought :P

Silent Man
Why?
Why not :P?

Esther

# : 10  2006 22:02
³ 

Tim
Why not :P?
OOOh than the turkish people will say he what about turkish and the greek wil want the hear her speak greek!!! Spain- Spannish and soooo on!!!

Arnold

# : 10  2006 22:57
³ 

I prefer when Ruslan makes music and don't starts to study all languages of the world ...
English is for her importend if she wants to make musik for international audiance and do records in Miami, and I think also in parlament maybe.

Hip hop girl

# : 11  2006 01:36
³ 

Silent Man
may be

Tim

# : 11  2006 02:52
³ 

Just joking around, I prefer she keeps it simple and stick to the languages she allready knows

Envy

# : 11  2006 10:28
³ 

I dont think Ruslana has the time to study all these languages!
With parlement, music, charity, travelling ... the girl needs to sleep sometimes doesnt she :)

Carolus

# : 11  2006 14:24 - : Carolus
³ 

With parlement, music, charity, travelling ... the girl needs to sleep sometimes doesnt she :)

Travelling is the best possible way to study and improve your lnaguage skills. But still, nothing is impossible for Ruslana :-)

Silent Man

# : 11  2006 19:15
³ 

Envy
Yes, it sounds really crazy!

Silent Man

# : 11  2006 19:17
³ 

Arnold
I prefer when Ruslan makes music and don't starts to study all languages of the world ...

I also think that she must concentrate on her musical career first.

Silent Man

# : 12  2006 15:20
³ 

I heard about Ruslana has composed 2 Turkish songs and now she is working on the third one. I heard many times about this but I still don't know how much it's true.

Guido

# : 12  2006 19:25
³ 

No, we need to learn ukrainian. She already learned english and learning english for someone from Ukrain is as hard as learning ukrainian for us.

Envy

# : 12  2006 20:11
³ 

Guido
learning english for someone from Ukrain is as hard as learning ukrainian for us.[/i]
I agree! Ukrainians also have problems with our alphabet, its the same as we have with their cyrilic letters
Soooo difficult :(

Tim

# : 13  2006 00:31
³ 

Envy
learning english for someone from Ukrain is as hard as learning ukrainian for us.
I agree! Ukrainians also have problems with our alphabet, its the same as we have with their cyrilic letters
Soooo difficult :([/i]

Indeed,
I tried to learn some words, but it's just too hard for us.
And it's a little bit TOO expensive to hire a personal teacher :p

Guido

# : 13  2006 00:59
³ 

The alphabet is not so difficult. I mean you can learn that.
A few days ago I told a friend I had problems writing "Ruslana" in latin but not in cyrillic.

Christiane

# : 13  2006 12:32 - : Christiane
³ 

Guido
A few days ago I told a friend I had problems writing "Ruslana" in latin but not in cyrillic.
Really? For me it´s the other way round. The cyrillic alphabet gave me a bad headache, when I used to learn Russian (well, I tried to learn actually).

Silent Man

# : 13  2006 14:42 - : Silent Man
³ 

Guido
The alphabet is not so difficult. I mean you can learn that.

Yes. I learnt it in a short time.

makula

# : 26  2006 13:16
³ 

Tim
Carolus
I dont think Ruslana needs to bother learning dutch, as 99.9% of the dutch population barely remembers her

makula

# : 27  2006 15:59
³ 

Namiq
he's dutch, from holland, just like me

andreas2

# : 27  2006 16:21
³ 

Ruslana is going to learn Greek!!?? It would be great!!! Greek is my language!!!!

But is she going to know so many languages?

Ukrainian - English - Russian - German - Greek - Turkish?

Does she knows any other languages??

Chimera

# : 2  2006 14:06
³ 

When she won the esc in our newspapers wrote that she can speak only Ukrainian and no other language. I know that since then she learnd English but the others languages.... no idea. I really don't understand why she would learn Greek.

Christiane

# : 2  2006 15:07
³ 

Chimera
When she won the esc in our newspapers wrote that she can speak only Ukrainian and no other language.
Well, as we all know by now, she speaks Russian as well, but doesn´t like to speak it......only if she has to.

Katherine

# : 2  2006 16:07
³ 

she speaks Russian as well, but doesn´t like to speak it

why don't she like to speak it

Guido

# : 2  2006 17:27
³ 

why don't she like to speak it
because :
- she's from western Ukrain
- she knows what the russians did to Ukrain during WW II and before
- it's a very nice language to sing in (that she told me herself and I agree)
- she's glad Ukrain is independant (for 15 years ?) and the ukrainian language is a symbol for that
- russian is a more "hard" language
(compare flemish with german ?)

Someone more ideas ?

Katherine

# : 2  2006 18:26
³ 

Guido
- she knows what the russians did to Ukrain during WW II and before

i learn about the soviet union and eastern europe in history it was part of my exam, i got an A* in the mock

. 1 . 2 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site