Rumors&unconfirmed news (2)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Rumors&unconfirmed news
<< . 1 . 2 .
Guido

# : 2  2006 19:30
³ 

i learn about the soviet union and eastern europe in history it was part of my exam, i got an A* in the mock
So tell us what you know about it ? I read until the fifties there were ukraiens fighting against the russians. It was news because Yu (?) wanted to name them heroes of war too (It was in parliament ?)
I'm very curious about what happens today in Ukraina. Coalition Yu-Yano or new elections ?

Chimera

# : 3  2006 13:38
³ 

Christiane
Well, as we all know by now, she speaks Russian as well, but doesn´t like to speak it......only if she has to.
yes, i believe that too...

Guido
- she's from western Ukrain
- she knows what the russians did to Ukrain during WW II and before
- she's glad Ukrain is independant (for 15 years ?) and the ukrainian language is a symbol for that

I think these three reasons are the most important.

Silent Man

# : 14  2006 17:48
³ 

There are singles for these songs? Or this is another rubbish info from wikipedia?

"Ty"
"Balada pro princessu"
"Svitanok"
"Ostannya Poema"
"Kolyskova"
"Myt' Vesny"
"Prochannya z Disko"
"Znaju Ja"
"Oj, Zagraimy Muzycenku"
"Kolomyjka"

Carolus

# : 14  2006 18:30
³ 

"Ty"
"Balada pro princessu"
"Svitanok"
"Ostannya Poema"
"Kolyskova"
"Myt' Vesny"
"Prochannya z Disko"
"Znaju Ja"
"Oj, Zagraimy Muzycenku"
"Kolomyjka"

Nope, as far as I know, there were not any commercial singles like those released. The wikipedia article about Ruslana contains a lot of fake information. I am constantly trying to clean it up, but a lot people have to do it in order to succeed. I have a suspicion that a persong who posts uncertain information in Wikipedia visits this forum too.

cora

# : 14  2006 19:19 - : cora
³ 

Silent Man
There are singles for these songs?
No. Have you seen the NEW discography on the main side? There you'll find correct information.

Carolus
The wikipedia article about Ruslana contains a lot of fake information.
Indeed.

I am constantly trying to clean it up,
Thanks!

but a lot people have to do it in order to succeed.
How stupid!

Silent Man

# : 14  2006 19:32
³ 

cora
No.

Okay, thanks.

Have you seen the NEW discography on the main side? There you'll find correct information.

Yes, I've seen it already.

Nikki_UK

# : 14  2006 21:49
³ 

did she really design that book cover? or is that another fake story on wikipedia?

cora

# : 14  2006 22:39
³ 

Nikki_UK
did she really design that book cover?
Don't know, but I doubt it.

There is another fake story going around, that Maryna and Sergiy Dyachenko inspired Ruslana to the Wild Energy Project. It is actually the other way round. The Wild Energy Project is Ruslana's idea and concept. Also the plot of the story is by her. The two authors inspired her to base the project on a novel, but they wrote the book based on a script by her.

Lussekatt

# : 14  2006 23:04
³ 

cora
The two authors inspired her to base the project on a novel, but they wrote the book based on a script by her.

woah, cool! a bigger reason to make some effort to read the english translation ;-)

Silent Man

# : 14  2006 23:23
³ 

cora
There is another fake story going around, that Maryna and Sergiy Dyachenko inspired Ruslana to the Wild Energy Project.

This text is from Ruslana.org:
---------
Ruslana's transformation is the idea of well-known Ukrainian science fiction writers Marina and Sergiy Djachenki. The singer tries to get used to the image of their novel: "Wild energy. Lana".
---------

This sounds like the whole project is an idea of Maryna and Sergiy Dyachenko. And I'm sure that most of the people thought like that when they read it. I also gave this info on hundreds of Turkish forums. It will cause lots of misunderstandings :-(

cora

# : 14  2006 23:42
³ 

Silent Man
Ruslana's transformation is the idea of well-known Ukrainian science fiction writers Marina and Sergiy Djachenki.
This sentence is, as far as I know, correct. The stress is on transformation.

I also gave this info on hundreds of Turkish forums. It will cause lots of misunderstandings :-(
Don't worry. It is correct.

And I'm sure that most of the people thought like that when they read it.
Yes, but that's their problem then.

Silent Man

# : 15  2006 14:44
³ 

cora

Y?ah, okay.

andreas2

# : 20  2006 22:12
³ 

what's that?

Wild Energy is the provisional title of Ruslana's upcoming album that will be released in the beginning of 2007. At first she planned to release it in September - October of 2006 but later she officialy postponed the album because of "failure in trying to get away from her previous pop-folk style". It is unknown if she will change the tracks or release 2 different albums.

it's not good news!? i found it on wikipedia!

Confirmed Tracks

1. "Wild Energy"
2. "Heart on Fire"
3. "Drum 'n' Dance"
4. "Silent Angel"
5. "Wind Song"

Unconfirmed Tracks

1. "Amazon"
2. "Sunrise"
3. "2 Ways"

andreas2

# : 10  2006 17:26
³ 

i found a recent article that has to do with Ruslana and Malta here:
http://www.maltamedia.com/news/2005/oa/article_12651.shtml

is that true??

cora

# : 10  2006 17:57
³ 

andreas2
i found it on wikipedia!
Where? I could't find it. I wouldn't rely on it at all. There was already a lot of rubbish written about the Wild Energy album on Wikipedia. I wonder why these people keep publishing speculations. Sunrise (Svitanok) for example is from the Maffay project and has nothing to do with Wild Energy.

It is unknown if she will change the tracks or release 2 different albums.

If it unknown, it is not really helpful to publish this information on Wikipedia.

Silent Man

# : 10  2006 18:10
³ 

cora
Where? I could't find it.

I removed it.

andreas2

# : 10  2006 18:26
³ 

ggrrr, well,it seems that Ruslana will travel to Malta,too!!

cora

# : 10  2006 18:33
³ 

andreas2
is that true??

Performance in Malta, 3rd February seems to be true. See
Ukrainian news

ggrrr, well,it seems that Ruslana will travel to Malta,too!!

Why "ggrrr" Don't you want her to perform in Malta?

Silent Man
I removed it.

Thanks. The rumour spreading person at Wikipedia seems to be really persistant ;-)

andreas2

# : 10  2006 18:36
³ 

It's not that, is that she's traveling all the time instead of releasing the new album!!!

cora

# : 10  2006 18:42
³ 

andreas2
It's not that, is that she's traveling all the time instead of releasing the new album!!!

Mhh, that's true.
But it is also understandable. If you get an invitation like that, you won't say "No, I've got to work on my album". It is important to increase her worldwide profile.

andreas2

# : 10  2006 18:48
³ 

i agree......but we are still waiting!!.........

cora

# : 10  2006 19:16
³ 

andreas2
but we are still waiting!!......

Good work needs time. We've got to be patient :-)

Katherine

# : 10  2006 19:53
³ 

cora
Sunrise (Svitanok)

to be fair we are making a huge assumption that a song untitled sunrise is an exact translation of the ukrainian svitanok, how do we know that it isnt, for all we know it could be something new.

Silent Man
I removed it.

why did you remove it?!?!?!?!

<< . 1 . 2 .
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site