Ruslana plays with Barbie (2)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Ruslana plays with Barbie
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
makula

# : 20  2006 22:08
³ 

Tina is very cute, i love her boots!! Ok, in the sense of style i like them. not to have them ofcourse

Ivan

# : 20  2006 22:08
³ 

Chimera
alex_alex
Ok, lets stop with this jokes and go back to the topic.

And its really bad idea to put wild dances clothes on a blond hairded doll...

alex_alex

# : 20  2006 22:09
³ 

Chimera

Chimera

# : 20  2006 22:11
³ 

alex_alex
... o!

Ivan
Ok, lets stop with this jokes and go back to the topic.
hmmm....let me remember who started :P
but ok- i am good and i stop.

alex_alex

# : 20  2006 22:12
³ 

Chimera
=)

FNX

# : 20  2006 22:12 - : FNX
³ 

http://ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=3&topic=383 7&page=0#2

alex_alex

# : 20  2006 22:15
³ 

FNX

Chimera

# : 20  2006 22:19
³ 

FNX
?

FNX

# : 20  2006 22:24
³ 

Chimera
))

Chimera

# : 20  2006 22:25
³ 

FNX
xe-xe, :)

Lussekatt

# : 21  2006 03:07
³ 

Envy

Hey, its nice to see you back on forum! I was actually just about to ask for your whereabouts. Did you get my email?

Lussekatt

# : 21  2006 03:17
³ 

Ruslana plays with "Barbie", anyone remember this:

Nikki_UK

# : 21  2006 03:20
³ 

can i ask why is ruslana prodly holding up a naked bratz doll ?

Lussekatt

# : 21  2006 03:26
³ 

Nikki_UK

um.... I dont think she connects the "proud" to the fact its "naked"....she is just having fun. The photo is taken on 23 dec 2004 in Athens, Greece. She visited a toystore

Nikki_UK

# : 21  2006 03:27
³ 

Lussekatt

it was said sarcastlcally i was merely wondering, sum how ruslana still looks cool though lol

Envy

# : 21  2006 09:42
³ 

Lusse
Hey, its nice to see you back on forum! I was actually just about to ask for your whereabouts. Did you get my email?
The belgian temperatures are so hot these days, i just cant stay behind my computer :(
No i didnt get any email from you .. when did you send it?

Envy

# : 21  2006 09:43
³ 

makula
Tina is very cute, i love her boots!! Ok, in the sense of style i like them. not to have them ofcourse
I like Tina too! I think Tina looks like a real Barbie, maybe even better :)

Lussekatt

# : 21  2006 18:53
³ 

Envy
No i didnt get any email from you .. when did you send it?

OMG! it was long time ago!! it was sent on 11 july! I send it again and hope it will reach you now!

Envy

# : 21  2006 18:57
³ 

Lusse
OMG! it was long time ago!! it was sent on 11 july! I send it again and hope it will reach you now!
No really i didnt get any email from you ... otherwise i would have answered for shore!
In summer i dont spend so much time behind my computer, but i do check my email everyday!

Lussekatt

# : 21  2006 19:47
³ 

Envy

sure, just let me know if you receive it!

Envy

# : 21  2006 19:50
³ 

Lusse
sure, just let me know if you receive it!
I got it and already answered it!
Hope you received my reply

Lussekatt

# : 21  2006 19:55
³ 

Envy
Hope you received my reply

certainly I did! WOW what an amazing long email reply. I wish I was that good on answering emails!!!!

Envy

# : 21  2006 19:57
³ 

Lusse
certainly I did! WOW what an amazing long email reply. I wish I was that good on answering emails!!!!
What do you mean, your email was also very long :)
I will leave the forum for today ... its just to hot to sit behind the computer (i think i need a portable computer to take outside :)

Lussekatt

# : 21  2006 19:59
³ 

Envy
What do you mean, your email was also very long :)

I dont mean the lenght of it from my side, I mean the speed. I use to take days and sometimes weeks on me with giving a reply on an email... Im slow when it comes to much text at the same time, but of course I appreciate to have such in return ;-)

Take care and enjoy the sun or what you do instead of beeing here!

FNX

# : 22  2006 01:01
³ 

http://ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=3&topic=383 7&page=1#13
????

MariaC

# : 23  2006 01:29 - : MariaC
³ 

Lusse

Indeed I saw a lot of pictures of the fan meeting in Germany in other thread (don't ask me where!)... Someone also told me the forum's members are very close since meeting in real life. I am sure it is easier to make true friends when you can share things in 3D than being just net friends... Moreover, you all seem to share a deep love to Ruslana that is so strong to even made you all root for Ukraine in the World Cup and wear their colours!

What nobody told me is that you were such active posters... I can barely found my messages... I suppose long working hours have made me a boring woman! Phoey!

Lussekatt

# : 23  2006 01:46
³ 

MariaC
I am sure it is easier to make true friends when you can share things in 3D than being just net friends...

actually for me its the complete opposite...but yes we got even closer after have met each other, but we like to talk to everyone here that is friendly and you are, so you shall not feel yourself excluded because you wasnt present in Germany. We like to share with you whatever you like - mostly ;-)

I suppose long working hours have made me a boring woman! Phoey!
and that make you put a synthetic smiley! Dont worry, I also have my reasons for feeling synthetic. Yes some of us are sort of addicted to this forum....

Guido

# : 23  2006 01:46
³ 

I am sure it is easier to make true friends when you can share things in 3D than being just net friends...
You also can see it another way. I knew Lusse and Debbie for more then a year from forum. And when you meet them then in 3D it's really a pleasure. Just because you already know each other so well - perhaps better then "3D friends"
Meeting old friends is a pleasure, but meeting "old friends" you never saw is even better.
As Lusse wrote : I was happy in Koeln. I think we all were. Because of meeting Ruslana and our friends.

Why should you be boring ?

Lussekatt

# : 23  2006 01:50
³ 

Guido

I totally agree!!

MariaC

# : 23  2006 02:05
³ 

LOL... I meant the boring comment as a joke... there is a saying too much work and little fun made John a bore! Poor Johnny boy.

Synthetic because I feel I'm suriving not living. On the other hand, I'm weird and a loner deep down. I have lots of relations but not close friends nowadays...but I get on well with most people!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site